It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Kunan:
1. Yes, generally its planned, but its not so easy in case of Ship leaders, as they could be moved to a ships in a moving fleet, so it should mean what they shouldnt be able to catch up the fleet if it will keep move and they have the same engines, or they could "intercept" the destination fleet if "launched" from right bearing etc. Generally speaking static 5 turns are silly, thats correct.

2. Do you encounter the described in 1.5? If you do, maybe you can share a save with it? As it shouldnt happens at all, leader should die on capture of his ship.

3. You can do Repeat build on a Terraforming, at least as some sort of substitution of desired effect by now.
DarzaR: 2. Do you encounter the described in 1.5? If you do, maybe you can share a save with it? As it shouldnt happens at all, leader should die on capture of his ship.

3. You can do Repeat build on a Terraforming, at least as some sort of substitution of desired effect by now.
2. I also saw this but have lost the save. So yes, save with reproducible leader capture would be nice.

3. Actually build list now does not allow terraforming+repeat combo. This is a bug, will fix it.
Crashing to desktop when using super-fast combat mode during an attack on Antares.
srhill: Crashing to desktop when using super-fast combat mode during an attack on Antares.
Would be great if you can provide a save of this. Tx...
srhill: Crashing to desktop when using super-fast combat mode during an attack on Antares.
Rocco.40: Would be great if you can provide a save of this. Tx...
Here are a couple.

Antares.zip

SAVE1 has a fleet of titans ready to attack Antares. On Auto, they'll do pretty well, but won't win.

SAVE2 has a fleet of Doom Stars. They'll win easily.

Both crash in super-fast mode.
Post edited October 15, 2016 by srhill
Rocco.40: Would be great if you can provide a save of this. Tx...
srhill: Here are a couple.

Antares.zip

SAVE1 has a fleet of titans ready to attack Antares. On Auto, they'll do pretty well, but won't win.

SAVE2 has a fleet of Doom Stars. They'll win easily.

Both crash in super-fast mode.
thanks for taking effort to upload saves.
we can see crash too and will investigate.
Rocco.40: thanks for taking effort to upload saves.
Another crash, this one when using super-fast mode during an Antaran attack on a colony.

SAVE3
Post edited October 16, 2016 by srhill
Rocco.40: thanks for taking effort to upload saves.
Crash #3. Unlike the others, this one occurs at both normal and super speed.

A dozen Doom Stars are en route to Antares. If the battle is allowed to play out, the Antaran star fortress will eventually be destroyed by a black hole generator. When this happens, the game crashes.

(Crashing, it turns out, is the Antarans' greatest weapon.)

SAVE4
srhill:
Great thanks for very helpful saves provided, man. Both problems should be fixed in upcoming release.
I don't know how feasible it is, but one think I'd like to see is reports on any research breakthrough the other players get. Since you already know which techs they have (unlike in MoO where you need spies) this would be convenient, and save time checking manually.
Also it would be nice if clicking on the other race leaders from the Race Relations screen would bring up the Report screen, instead of clicking on the Report bytton first.
PetrusOctavianus: I don't know how feasible it is, but one think I'd like to see is reports on any research breakthrough the other players get. Since you already know which techs they have (unlike in MoO where you need spies) this would be convenient, and save time checking manually.
Also it would be nice if clicking on the other race leaders from the Race Relations screen would bring up the Report screen, instead of clicking on the Report bytton first.
hi- about your second suggestion, just use hotkey 'R' for report, hover over the race photo and click.
similarly for the other buttons: A, D and I
Post edited October 17, 2016 by Rocco.40
I've noticed a couple of odd things about android behavior.

1. I like playing a subterranean race because of the bonus to population. When building androids on a planet with a high maximum population, I'll often receive a message about how there's "no room" to build more, even though the planet still has room for six or seven million more people. Is this a bug, or something related to how androids work? (I can provide a save that illustrates this, if needed, but it's fairly easy to duplicate.)

2. If you try to build additional spies when there's no room in your spying pool, the game will cancel the build orders for those spies and automatically direct you to the construction screen for each colony that was making a spy so you can build something else. However, if you're building androids (on "repeat build," for example), the game will eventually tell you that there's no room for more androids, but won't direct you to the colony that's building them, forcing you to manually select the colony building androids in order to make a different choice. Can android behavior in this respect be changed to match spy behavior, or are the game mechanics too different?
srhill: 1. I like playing a subterranean race because of the bonus to population. When building androids on a planet with a high maximum population, I'll often receive a message about how there's "no room" to build more, even though the planet still has room for six or seven million more people. Is this a bug, or something related to how androids work? (I can provide a save that illustrates this, if needed, but it's fairly easy to duplicate.)
Androids naturally have the tolerant special, but not things like subterranean or aquatic. Population of different "races" (which for our purposes androids are, here) can only occupy up to their own limit - if you stick a race with no specials on an ocean planet with aquatics, for example, the population of that first race would not be able to grow past the normal ocean limit, while the aquatic colonists they share the planet with would be able to increase to gaia levels.

Because of this, androids can usually be added to a planet when the natural population has hit cap, because they fill slots their own "tolerant" special provides. But if you have the right combination of specials and world, your native population may have a higher cap than just tolerant would allow, preventing androids from being added there.
Kunan: Androids naturally have the tolerant special, but not things like subterranean or aquatic. Population of different "races" (which for our purposes androids are, here) can only occupy up to their own limit - if you stick a race with no specials on an ocean planet with aquatics, for example, the population of that first race would not be able to grow past the normal ocean limit, while the aquatic colonists they share the planet with would be able to increase to gaia levels.

Because of this, androids can usually be added to a planet when the natural population has hit cap, because they fill slots their own "tolerant" special provides. But if you have the right combination of specials and world, your native population may have a higher cap than just tolerant would allow, preventing androids from being added there.
You are a space wizard.
srhill: 1. I like playing a subterranean race because of the bonus to population. When building androids on a planet with a high maximum population, I'll often receive a message about how there's "no room" to build more, even though the planet still has room for six or seven million more people. Is this a bug, or something related to how androids work? (I can provide a save that illustrates this, if needed, but it's fairly easy to duplicate.)
This can be legitimate and can be a bug depending on planet and population. I can comment on specific situations if you report planet size, climate and amount of pop of each type. As Kunan said, if droids have lower limit than sakkra then there can be room shown, but that room is for sakkra only (subterranean room).

That said I've just checked and found that there's a bug with the last legitimate droid. For example if you have 14/15 droids-only planet and attempt to queue another droid the game will give "no room" message. But 15th droid is perfectly legitimate and builds ok.

srhill: 2. ... Can android behavior in this respect be changed to match spy behavior, or are the game mechanics too different?
It's on our list, but not high.