It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm sorry I saw some topics about this and couldn't found any answers does anyone can help me ? I'm realy bad with mouse and keyboard but would love to be able to play and enjoy this game anyway.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
DarkNecko: I'm sorry I saw some topics about this and couldn't found any answers does anyone can help me ? I'm realy bad with mouse and keyboard but would love to be able to play and enjoy this game anyway.
http://pinnaclegameprofiler.com/pc-controller-support/alpha-gamepad-joystick/xbox-360-ps3-psx-etc/mafia-the-city-of-lost-heaven
DarkNecko: I'm sorry I saw some topics about this and couldn't found any answers does anyone can help me ? I'm realy bad with mouse and keyboard but would love to be able to play and enjoy this game anyway.
mastershokhan: http://pinnaclegameprofiler.com/pc-controller-support/alpha-gamepad-joystick/xbox-360-ps3-psx-etc/mafia-the-city-of-lost-heaven
did it work good for you ? I'm having some troubles with it
keysticks.net
If you have access to used hardware, get an old gamepad with square stick movement and no analog triggers for such old games. Back then that was the standard.
Try a game pad app.

Something like say JoyToKey.

A lot of XInput-based controllers (XBOX 360 for Windows gamepad or newer) just don't play nice with older games that used DInput (DirectInput is DirectX's old support system for older gamepads before the XBOX era).

Some cool controllers like the F310 from Logitech have a mode button...and it lets you flip b/t XInput Mode and DInput mode.
Post edited May 20, 2020 by MysterD
MysterD: Some cool controllers like the F310 from Logitech have a mode button...and it lets you flip b/t XInput Mode and DInput mode.
I us the Logitech RumblePad 2 for old games. The switch doesn't change the buttons, but swaps the left thumbstick and the direction pad, meaning that pressing the dpad to the right results in moving the analog "stick" to full extend to the right.
MysterD: Some cool controllers like the F310 from Logitech have a mode button...and it lets you flip b/t XInput Mode and DInput mode.
neumi5694: I us the Logitech RumblePad 2 for old games. The switch doesn't change the buttons, but swaps the left thumbstick and the direction pad, meaning that pressing the dpad to the right results in moving the analog "stick" to full extend to the right.
I have that controller too. That RB2 is a different controller. That doesn't support DirectInput/XInput mode switch. It's not on there.

F310 literally has a Mode Switch toggle just for XInput and DInput.
Post edited May 21, 2020 by MysterD