It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
v0.91.21 Patch Notes
====================
Added 4 craft skills: Blacksmithing, Weaponsmithing, Armorsmithing, Bowmaking
Added dozens of craft recipes: materials, mundane equipment, masterwork equipment, ammunition, etc.
Added various workshop services and new skills training in San Ayrr, Whitehawk City, Ironthorns, Bertbury
Added guidance quests for new craft skills

Halved proficiency points required of gather skills
Reduced gather DC of raw materials by 2~5
Swapped gather DC and drop level of Mithril and Adamantine
Mithril will no longer be material of Sickle
Optimized descriptions of proficiency/assigned rank
Optimized skill log

Fixed some issues about damaged save games
Fixed guilds disappearing bug
Added save game prompt
Fixed bug where some actions have no sound effects
Fixed bug where some flicker animations run too fast
Optimized store equipment list UI, etc.
Improved selection keyboard operations of edit controls
Fixed text misalignment issue of edit controls
Fixed bug where keypad Enter can not trigger OK button
Fixed arrangement issues of item description
Fixed ambiguous part in description of champion privileges
Nice, beware you have a good base for the game, don't make it too complicated, making the game a work..
If the game really needs some concepts, keep it the more simple.
I fled from many MMOs, as they add too much systems and the game become boring.
Post edited December 18, 2019 by ERISS
ERISS: Nice, beware you have a good base for the game, don't make it too complicated, making the game a work..
This.

I agree wholeheartedly as a lot of games have been spoilt by becoming too complicated and I'd hate to see this gem of a game going the same way.
ERISS: Nice, beware you have a good base for the game, don't make it too complicated, making the game a work..
Thanks for your suggestions. At the current development stage, we think the adventure mode is lack of noncombat content. Once it's rich enough, we'll stop or even cut down some features.
lliihhaaoo: At the current development stage, we think the adventure mode is lack of noncombat content.
What is very often missing, or badly made, is the journey, were rangers shine for the group: speed, vision, track, evade combat, ambush, stealth, eating, crafting ammo in the wild, etc (I love the ranger in Everquest). EDIT: I mean badly in games in general, not specifically here.
Post edited December 30, 2019 by ERISS
The [Esc] key (once we are on land map) should open the Sys menu (and still close it) from where we quit.
Each time I want to quit the game, I hit Esc and it does nothing, lol
Post edited December 30, 2019 by ERISS
ERISS: The [Esc] key (once we are on land map) should open the Sys menu (and still close it) from where we quit.
Each time I want to quit the game, I hit Esc and it does nothing, lol
Yeah I was a bit miffed when I couldn't close the game. I mean it doesn't bode well when you can't even exit the game. You think to yourself 'Iffy game'
DazBoots: it doesn't bode well when you can't even exit the game.
You can, but it's hidden in this System bottom right menu of the screen.
And don't forget you agreed paying for a still 'beta' game... You should have waited if you want a some finished product.
Post edited January 07, 2020 by ERISS
DazBoots: it doesn't bode well when you can't even exit the game.
ERISS: You can, but it's hidden in this System bottom right menu of the screen.
And don't forget you agreed paying for a still 'beta' game... You should have waited if you want a some finished product.
Ah, it's hidden. That makes loads of sense, silly me looking to exit the game where it's suppose to be.
Wait, the problem was that it doesn't show up in combat.
Post edited January 07, 2020 by DazBoots
So far I was playing LMA with every new patch. Please take this just as a feedback, but the grind needed to get raw materials for even some simple items is tedious and boring. In fact, if not for tesing, my party would skip that part as the gear they found in dungeons is far superior. Anyway, looking forward to test new updates :)
"The [Esc] key (once we are on land map) should open the Sys menu (and still close it) from where we quit."
Done. Thanks for having added this in a last patch.
Post edited February 07, 2020 by ERISS