It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Hi, does anybody know, how many more days until GOG releases the 1.11 download files,
it is christmas. Oh, and Merry Christmas to y'all
Frank
I've filed a support request.

Soon™ we will know, but for now only GOG knows.

And they are highly likely all drunk right now between Christmas holidays and CDPR's "success" with "Cyborgs & Punks 2077".
Alm888: I've filed a support request.

Soon™ we will know, but for now only GOG knows.

And they are highly likely all drunk right now between Christmas holidays and CDPR's "success" with "Cyborgs & Punks 2077".
Oh well, you are right. Thank You.
Quite frustrating and makes me reconsider whether and where to spend my money on software...
franklindemann2: Hi, does anybody know, how many more days until GOG releases the 1.11 download files,
it is christmas. Oh, and Merry Christmas to y'all
Frank
1.11 is available for Linux now. Must have happened in the last couple of days, because I checked over the weekend and it wasn't.
Must have happened today, because I checked yesterday and it wasn't.

What's pissing me off most is that there is no explanation for the delay. With an explanation, I could accept it, but completely unexplained, just so while everyone else already has had the update for weeks, that's not how you treat paying customers.
Post edited December 31, 2020 by duplicateusername2
galenmf: 1.11 is available for Linux now. Must have happened in the last couple of days, because I checked over the weekend and it wasn't.
I wanted to rejoice. Then I checked and saw on Linux the DLCs are updated for English language only. As a player with a Russian-language install, I'm less than happy.
Post edited January 06, 2021 by Estee008
galenmf: 1.11 is available for Linux now. Must have happened in the last couple of days, because I checked over the weekend and it wasn't.
Estee008: I wanted to rejoice. Then I checked and saw on Linux the DLCs are updated for English language only. As a player with a Russian-language install, I'm less than happy.
The English offline installer should be universal for all available languages. Have you tried using it with the Russian version of the game?
Estee008: I wanted to rejoice. Then I checked and saw on Linux the DLCs are updated for English language only. As a player with a Russian-language install, I'm less than happy.
St.Ross: The English offline installer should be universal for all available languages. Have you tried using it with the Russian version of the game?
Thank you very much for this valuable hint!
I tried it immediately and it actually worked (here: German base game).
Only thing I noticed that some translations in the parts description don't work correctly and are shown in English. (Funny, so no problem for me.)