It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ClimaxUke:
With GOG-Galaxy I have version 1.0.47B.

Translated with Google.

https://store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=233860
https://steamcommunity.com/games/233860/announcements/detail/2208399306478833688
Post edited May 31, 2020 by Ulf2016
Thanks, have a good day
high rated
Standalone installer updated (1.0.47b ⇒ 1.0.50): 15 July 2020 (no changelog).
Post edited February 04, 2022 by sskarr
Standalone installer updated: [Windows] 1.0.64 ⇒ 1.0.65.
Kenshi 1.0.65 + FCS 2.14.2 Hotfix

FCS 2.14.1 was causing a few issues for some users, this hotfix should address those bugs.

If you experience any issues after the update, please read this post on how to report crashes or bugs and make a post in the Lo-Fi Games forum, ensuring that you’re nice to our lovely moderators.

• Fixed issue causing fonts to increase to 825 instead of 8.25 in regions where commas are used in place of decimal points
• Fixed NPCs accusing you of trespassing when committing any other type of crime outside
• Fix for a bug where guards wouldn't investigate alarms
The push of 1.0.68 just corrupted my entire game
I've uninstalled and re-installed, GOG still says it is corrupted
I've also uninstalled the game + GOG, re-installed it all... still corrupted
I can't access to the 1.0.65 to test if it would works... so yup

There is a problem to be investigated
Same here, can't play anymore...
Warka0OO: The push of 1.0.68 just corrupted my entire game
I've uninstalled and re-installed, GOG still says it is corrupted
I've also uninstalled the game + GOG, re-installed it all... still corrupted
I can't access to the 1.0.65 to test if it would works... so yup

There is a problem to be investigated
Same problem here. The updated offline installer for the full game is the wrong size. Seems like GOG made a mistake in uploading and updating the game.
Same problem as the few above. Reinstalling doesn't fix t he problem. I'll wait on a new update fix.
Unfortunately same issue as Warka details above :(
Message to Gog
I could be nice that one day you provide earlier versions of the game installer, there is no point in giving all the patch if we can't start an install with an earlier version... I wish to be able to select the 1.0.65 right now for example!

This is a real use case, especially for the most paranoid customers that want to keep track of their version offline... like me who lives in far from any big cities with an awful internet connection!

When there is a corruption, i want to be able to fix it by myself especially when Gog or the game studio is not that fast to fix the problem (due to millions of reasons) :p

Anyway, good luck fixing it, I hope to see a feature like that one day... of that you provide an API so I can deal with offline installers/patchs/content by myself on my NAS

Damn I was having so much fun on Kenshi, it's really an underrated gem! Lofi Games did a wonderful game!
Post edited April 02, 2024 by Warka0OO
Warka0OO: Message to Gog
I could be nice that one day you provide earlier versions of the game installer, there is no point in giving all the patch if we can't start an install with an earlier version... I wish to be able to select the 1.0.65 right now for example!

This is a real use case, especially for the most paranoid customers that want to keep track of their version offline... like me who lives in far from any big cities with an awful internet connection!

When there is a corruption, i want to be able to fix it by myself especially when Gog or the game studio is not that fast to fix the problem (due to millions of reasons) :p

Anyway, good luck fixing it, I hope to see a feature like that one day... of that you provide an API so I can deal with offline installers/patchs/content by myself on my NAS

Damn I was having so much fun on Kenshi, it's really an underrated gem! Lofi Games did a wonderful game!
You can select older version of the game. In Gog Galaxy, if you go to manage installation ­­- Configure, just untick auto-update and a menu will appears with older version to select.

In the case of Kenshi, I had to do a repair install for it to work after selecting version 1.65.
Bishop200: You can select older version of the game. In Gog Galaxy, if you go to manage installation ­­- Configure, just untick auto-update and a menu will appears with older version to select.

In the case of Kenshi, I had to do a repair install for it to work after selecting version 1.65.
No, you can't always do it https://imgur.com/a/nMkVJdp

It is not working right now
Same thing happened here.

Luckily i always take backup's (to my portable hdd) when i purchase game (and sometimes, when i have time, newer one when game updates)
also even if you uncheck the option before installing and THEN check for the configuration, then you can see the previous version but.... it is still gray

https://imgur.com/a/yfDhO8U