It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The mod's awesome but it makes the screen too big so that everything is too small, characters are microscopic
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
BananaJane: The mod's awesome but it makes the screen too big so that everything is too small, characters are microscopic
It is definitely possible to change the resolution. I had mine set to 1366x768 and it worked perfectly. I can't remember where exactly to set it though.
BananaJane: The mod's awesome but it makes the screen too big so that everything is too small, characters are microscopic
Matewis: It is definitely possible to change the resolution. I had mine set to 1366x768 and it worked perfectly. I can't remember where exactly to set it though.
For 1.13, last I checked, there was an option for resolutions as part of the config - run the INI Editor executable, it should be pretty obvious from there.