It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A new patch has been released, when can we expect GOG to update the game to the version 1.10.18? Galaxy doesnt seem to have it yet..
vrick: A new patch has been released, when can we expect GOG to update the game to the version 1.10.18? Galaxy doesnt seem to have it yet..
I'm not sure if the new patch has been passed on to GOG already, but I assume that sooner or later it will be.
Kovi: I'm not sure if the new patch has been passed on to GOG already, but I assume that sooner or later it will be.
Do you know what this new patch does - is it bug fixes or changes to the game?
Pajama: Do you know what this new patch does - is it bug fixes or changes to the game?
It's just a small patch. Here is its changelog:
- Jacques de Pulein can now join the player again even if there are others in the group already
- A certain secret door on the first floor of the Ecclesiastical Tomb in Alvaron can be opened now
- Player will always hand Natalia Reichmann over to her father no matter what response he chooses
- If player kills Olfghard his quest will be canceled now in case the player received it before
- Player will not get stuck in a quest to kill Istwan de Bragho anymore if he one-hit "kills" him before his initial dialogue
- Various other changes in the texts
Pajama: Do you know what this new patch does - is it bug fixes or changes to the game?
Kovi: It's just a small patch. Here is its changelog:
- Jacques de Pulein can now join the player again even if there are others in the group already
- A certain secret door on the first floor of the Ecclesiastical Tomb in Alvaron can be opened now
- Player will always hand Natalia Reichmann over to her father no matter what response he chooses
- If player kills Olfghard his quest will be canceled now in case the player received it before
- Player will not get stuck in a quest to kill Istwan de Bragho anymore if he one-hit "kills" him before his initial dialogue
- Various other changes in the texts
Thanks for the info - time for a replay I reckon when GOG gets the patch :)
Now would be a good time to finally fix the massive constitution/endurance problem of the paladin.
Back then a dev said to me, that they simply weren't into the code anymore, I guess they are now.
Klumpen0815: Now would be a good time to finally fix the massive constitution/endurance problem of the paladin.
Back then a dev said to me, that they simply weren't into the code anymore, I guess they are now.
Unfortunately not, there is no one at hand who could make changes in the code. The latest (and quite possibly the last) patch 1.10.18 fixes just those few things listed above.
vrick: A new patch has been released, when can we expect GOG to update the game to the version 1.10.18? Galaxy doesnt seem to have it yet..
Kovi: I'm not sure if the new patch has been passed on to GOG already, but I assume that sooner or later it will be.
Any news yet about when GOG will be getting the patch as it's now been a couple of months since it was released on Steam?
Pajama: Any news yet about when GOG will be getting the patch as it's now been a couple of months since it was released on Steam?
Unfortunately not, but I will ask around and maybe things will get in motion (in case they haven't already).
Pajama: Any news yet about when GOG will be getting the patch as it's now been a couple of months since it was released on Steam?
Kovi: Unfortunately not, but I will ask around and maybe things will get in motion (in case they haven't already).
Thanks, hopefully we'll see it here soon then - looking forward to my replay :)
guess we can forget ever getting this patch.
vrick: guess we can forget ever getting this patch.
I've talked to the devs guys, and here's what they said: "It usually takes us longer to release new patches/translations on GOG than on Steam. Luckily, the latest patch doesn't contain any critical fixes and GOG users aren't missing anything terribly important. At any rate, sorry for the delay."

So, all we can do is wait :)
Peace!
Andr3w809: I've talked to the devs guys, and here's what they said: "It usually takes us longer to release new patches/translations on GOG than on Steam. Luckily, the latest patch doesn't contain any critical fixes and GOG users aren't missing anything terribly important. At any rate, sorry for the delay."
Thanks for contacting them and then letting us know :) +1

It's nice to know that GOG hasn't been forgotten but waiting for a patch that Steam have had for two months or more just highlights what second class citizens we who use GOG are :( I realise that it isn't a critical patch but it would be nice to have it here all the same in a timely manner.
Andr3w809: I've talked to the devs guys, and here's what they said: "It usually takes us longer to release new patches/translations on GOG than on Steam. Luckily, the latest patch doesn't contain any critical fixes and GOG users aren't missing anything terribly important. At any rate, sorry for the delay."
Pajama: Thanks for contacting them and then letting us know :) +1

It's nice to know that GOG hasn't been forgotten but waiting for a patch that Steam have had for two months or more just highlights what second class citizens we who use GOG are :( I realise that it isn't a critical patch but it would be nice to have it here all the same in a timely manner.
Of course the devs have completely forgotten about their game on GOG. More precisely, they simply do not care. You can't possibly think that it really takes this long to release a patch for the GOG version?

Indeed, we are second class citizens.
vrick: Of course the devs have completely forgotten about their game on GOG. More precisely, they simply do not care. You can't possibly think that it really takes this long to release a patch for the GOG version?

Indeed, we are second class citizens.
Well... that's not exactly true, I'm checking these forums almost daily. Let me remind it to the game's producer, I don't know what is taking so long either.