It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well, yeah nothing to see here..
Kovi: Let me remind it to the game's producer, I don't know what is taking so long either.
Any news on the update yet? If not, could you give them another reminder. Thanks.
Pajama: Any news on the update yet? If not, could you give them another reminder. Thanks.
Sadly, I haven't received any news on the update yet. But of course, I can remind it to the game's producer again right away.
Pajama: Any news on the update yet? If not, could you give them another reminder. Thanks.
Kovi: Sadly, I haven't received any news on the update yet. But of course, I can remind it to the game's producer again right away.
Thanks for trying - hopefully your reminder will be enough to spur them into action but somehow I doubt it :(
GOG support in patching department becomes worse and worse every month. It's very sad.
wooo!

they got it!
I am just surprised there´s a new patch after all these years - positively, nonetheless :)

EDIT:// Aand thank you, Kovi :)
By the way, aren´t you one of the original developers?
Post edited November 07, 2017 by Tarhiel
The update is here at last - a thank you to Kovi for nudging them along :)
I emailed and gave a nudge too! about 2-3 months ago!

but ya, KOVI IS THE BEST!
Great, I'm glad Inquisitor was finally patched on GOG as well.

@Tarhiel: Actually no, I was just responsible for bringing the English version to life. And then I have stuck around, making a few patches with the help of Johan Juston, talking to players and helping them out...
Kovi: Great, I'm glad Inquisitor was finally patched on GOG as well.

@Tarhiel: Actually no, I was just responsible for bringing the English version to life. And then I have stuck around, making a few patches with the help of Johan Juston, talking to players and helping them out...
Nice, good to know :)

One last question: why patch this game after all these years?
Don´t get me wrong, I am not complaining; I am curious, because only Arcane Studios did something like that in my recent memory, when they introduced the last, widescreen patch for Arx Fatalis, which was very welcomed move :)
drealmer7: I emailed and gave a nudge too! about 2-3 months ago!
Thank you to you too - it looks like all this nudging worked :)
Tarhiel: One last question: why patch this game after all these years?
This patch was prepared some time ago, in fact. It was just waiting to be released for quite a long time.
Glad this got released. Just what I needed to restart my playthrough. I am at the infamous Orc Dungeon in Act 1 and it is long.

There is even cloud syncing introduced, although it doesn't always seem to work.

Thank you Kovi for pushing this on to GOG as well. I saw it was released on Steam a while back.