It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yeah, I know, but It's all I've got!

Does anyone know how I can configure it? The ingame input doesn't recognise anything but the left stick. Has anybody had any luck with the 360-controller or a similar gamepad?

I would really like to play the game, and I'm a long way from affording a flightstick.
Post edited February 14, 2011 by Leifern
This question / problem has been solved by UncleLijiahimage
Leifern: Yeah, I know, but It's all I've got!

Does anyone know how I can configure it? The ingame input doesn't recognise anything but the left stick. Has anybody had any luck with the 360-controller or a similar gamepad?

I would really like to play the game, and I'm a long way from affording a flightstick.
If your Controller is set to Windows use, you can go into the game offline to the 'Contols' button, click it, and that's where you set your controller.
Something like xpadder may also work.
This thread is a little old ... OP managed to find himself a good joystick used. However, good info for others who may have the same issue.
Post edited March 12, 2011 by crazy_dave
Thanks for the replies, everyone. As crazy_dave said, i had to go with a Joystick. The analog-sticks on the 360-pad were nowhere near accurate enough to give a descent experience. I did however manage to get a descent set up in the end. I don't know what was causing the initial problems, but i reinstalled the drivers, went into the setup-program and configured in-game via the hotas-thingy.

I'm still learning how to do a dive-bombing, but the game is working GREAT with my Logitech Wingman Force.

PS: If anyone needs to get this stick or similar devices working in Win 7 I think I've figured out how. You need to manually install the drivers from "Logitech Gaming Software 4.40" BEFORE installing the software from "Logitech Gaming Software 4.60". The files were a little hard to find, but I've got them backed up if anyone needs them..
Post edited March 12, 2011 by Leifern