It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello,

I read on the the first changelog topic that the patch is out but i see nothing on the offline installer.
I assume it's just on galaxy ?

We saw Steam users being happy with this patch, we saw Galaxy users being happy with this patch...
Our time is come, those who hate online all-in-one portals :)
Post edited March 30, 2019 by nefrem
nefrem: Hello,

I read on the the first changelog topic that the patch is out but i see nothing on the offline installer.
I assume it's just on galaxy ?

We saw Steam users being happy with this patch, we saw Galaxy users being happy with this patch...
Our time is come, those who hate online all-in-one portals :)
Yes, for now it's only on Galaxy. It's usual for the patches that come very close to a weekend not to be released until the next week, and this last patch came in the very last moment of a Friday. It's probably that the GOG team was already enjoying the weekend when the patch appeared for Galaxy.

I hope that it will be released on Monday for the offline users, sorry :S

Until then, remember to keep away of freezing/petrifying effects and avoid fighting bosses like Rhovena Kur in the Arkovian Undercity, for instance.

You can also try a tip vs these bosses that are ranged like Rhovena: avoid being hit by her freeze power, don't get too close to be able to dodge the power and kill her with ranged or pets. Doing this you can avoid the crashes and pass the zone, i discovered this yesterday while waiting for the patch and trying to get through her for the third undercity floor.
Thanks for your answer.
I'm going to Install Galaxy...

It's so ironic, i came on GoG years ago because i don't want a portal like Steam and now GoG encourage more and more people to use Galaxy !
Post edited March 30, 2019 by nefrem
Yeah, i know how you feel. In my case, i installed Galaxy again just a few days ago only to quickly get Grim Dawn patches without having to wait for offline installers.

Anyway, this is just because release and hotfixes. Once the game is stable again, patches will come only from time to time. Last patches, because devs said there will probably no more expansions after this one :(

Enjoy the weekend and the expansion!
nefrem: Thanks for your answer.
I'm going to Install Galaxy...

It's so ironic, i came on GoG years ago because i don't want a portal like Steam and now GoG encourage more and more people to use Galaxy !
More like new games encourage people to use Galaxy. I personally use it for new/frequently updated games, and avoid it for the rest. Best of both worlds, really.