It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

According to the Grim Dawn site, the latest patch is 1.1.1.2 hf 3; Galaxy tells me we are on 1.1.1.1 hf2, which seems fairly far behind. Anyone know what the difference is--not the specifics, of course--but how many patches am I behind on the GOG version atm? Just curious what the hold up is.
waltc: According to the Grim Dawn site, the latest patch is 1.1.1.2 hf 3; Galaxy tells me we are on 1.1.1.1 hf2, which seems fairly far behind. Anyone know what the difference is--not the specifics, of course--but how many patches am I behind on the GOG version atm? Just curious what the hold up is.
You are just one behind. This one is out nearly three days.

Answer from support:
Thank you for contacting with us.
We are aware of the problem and our Product Team working on to provide patch as soon as possible.
waltc: According to the Grim Dawn site, the latest patch is 1.1.1.2 hf 3; Galaxy tells me we are on 1.1.1.1 hf2, which seems fairly far behind. Anyone know what the difference is--not the specifics, of course--but how many patches am I behind on the GOG version atm? Just curious what the hold up is.
hohiro: You are just one behind. This one is out nearly three days.

Answer from support:
Thank you for contacting with us.
We are aware of the problem and our Product Team working on to provide patch as soon as possible.
Thanks for the quick reply! Yes, I looked at the Steam update file and saw that the game version jumped from 1.1.1.1 hf 2 to 1.1.1.2 hf 3...;) There's no accounting for developer numbering schemes--glad to know it's just one patch!
waltc: ...
And its here :)
waltc: ...
hohiro: And its here :)
Thanks so much for your timely replies--noted and appreciated...;)