It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ich hätte da auch nichts dagegen, wenn der Organisator des Giveaways den Lohn für seine Mühen erntet :) . Toll, dass du dich hier drum kümmerst!! @Schizo

Weiter so...
Von mir als Spender gibt es auch das ok. Nimm es dir ruhig.
vielen dank,dan nehme ich das game sehr gerne :)

@pateralf

vielen dank für das spiel
Post edited March 04, 2020 by Schizo2015
Schizo2015: @pateralf

vielen dank für das spiel
Gern geschehen. Viel Spaß damit!
Niemand hat mir gesagt, dass hier ein Point and Click / Puzzle mit Zeitreisehintergrund im Pool gelandet ist. Beides genau, was ich gerne mag. Daher würde ich gerne "The great perhaps" anfragen. :)
MarkoH01: Niemand hat mir gesagt, dass hier ein Point and Click / Puzzle mit Zeitreisehintergrund im Pool gelandet ist. Beides genau, was ich gerne mag. Daher würde ich gerne "The great perhaps" anfragen. :)
klaro,key kommt via pn, gesponsert von PaterAlf
MarkoH01: Niemand hat mir gesagt, dass hier ein Point and Click / Puzzle mit Zeitreisehintergrund im Pool gelandet ist. Beides genau, was ich gerne mag. Daher würde ich gerne "The great perhaps" anfragen. :)
Schizo2015: klaro,key kommt via pn, gesponsert von PaterAlf
Vielen dank an dich und PaterAlf.
Schizo2015: klaro,key kommt via pn, gesponsert von PaterAlf
MarkoH01: Vielen dank an dich und PaterAlf.
Viel Spaß mit dem Spiel!
Update: Animation Arts Collection und Might and Magic 6-pack Limited Edition gesponsert von PaterAlf.
Greetings all in Deutsch Community. I am wondering if I could ask the game "The Cat Lady" from the Deutscher Giveaway as an exemption here

The reason I ask is I already own the other 2 games from the author Remigiusz Michalski, Downfall (on Steam) and Lorelai (on GOG). There is a steam key bundle for the game now available on Fanatical that I'm aware of, but my country's currency is currently not on a good term with US$. My debit card works there but not on GOG.
zlaywal: Greetings all in Deutsch Community. I am wondering if I could ask the game "The Cat Lady" from the Deutscher Giveaway as an exemption here

The reason I ask is I already own the other 2 games from the author Remigiusz Michalski, Downfall (on Steam) and Lorelai (on GOG). There is a steam key bundle for the game now available on Fanatical that I'm aware of, but my country's currency is currently not on a good term with US$. My debit card works there but not on GOG.
of course,i send you the code via pn

the donor was PaterAlf,have fun with the game

(sorry for my bad english,i hope you understand me :))
Danke fur das Spiel PaterAlf und Schizo2015 (didn't need goggle translate for that :D)

I installed and played Downfall weeks ago, but needless to say I paused it cause I feel I need to be in a positive mood for the game. But now I think would be better time to play the series.

I hope all of you in Germany or wherever you may be in the best of health. Take care
Post edited April 07, 2020 by zlaywal
Ich schicke gleich mal einen Gutscheincode für "Symmetry"
Update:Symmetry Goodie,gültig bis zum 17.04.2020
Update: Barrow Hill: Curse of the Ancient Circle, Barrow Hill: The Dark Path gesponsert von MarkoH01