It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

UnicoNoco: Hallo Schizo, ich würde mich sehr freuen über Necro Vision ODER The Signal From Tölva.
Sehen beide sehr interessant aus, und ich kenne sie noch nicht.
Bin immer interessiert an neuen Shootern :)
Schönes WE noch!
hi UnicoNoco,

beide spiele sind im pool,laut regeln,darf ich aber nur ein spiel pro monat vergeben,daher bitte ich dich,sich für ein spiel zu entscheiden,damit ich dir das spiel zusenden kann.

schönes wochendende noch.

gruss
UnicoNoco: Hallo Schizo, ich würde mich sehr freuen über Necro Vision ODER The Signal From Tölva.
Sehen beide sehr interessant aus, und ich kenne sie noch nicht.
Bin immer interessiert an neuen Shootern :)
Schönes WE noch!
Schizo2015: hi UnicoNoco,

beide spiele sind im pool,laut regeln,darf ich aber nur ein spiel pro monat vergeben,daher bitte ich dich,sich für ein spiel zu entscheiden,damit ich dir das spiel zusenden kann.

schönes wochendende noch.

gruss
Ich hätte dir jetzt die Wahl überlassen (Deshalb das ODER zwischen den beiden Titeln),
aber wenn ich mich entscheiden muss würde meine Wahl auf "The Signal From Tölva" fallen.

Vielen lieben Dank schon mal ;)
Post edited September 15, 2019 by UnicoNoco
Servus Schizo 2015,

Ich würde mich sehr über Democracy 3: Africa freuen.

Grüße aus Wien
spiele kommen via pn,viel spass damit
*+#.,.#+* Vielen Dank an PATERALF für das gesponserte Spiel "The Signal from Tölva" *+#.,.#+*

EDIT: Und danke auch an den prima Verwalter ;)
Attachments:
Post edited September 15, 2019 by UnicoNoco
Vielen lieben Dank an den Verschenker,Weltraumhaendler und den Organisator, Schizo2015 !! Echt super Sache
Post edited September 15, 2019 by Gogelhahn
update: neverwinter night diamond gesponsert von gogelhahn.

p.s. democrazy 3 africa, sollte von welttraumhaendler sein,laut meiner liste,auch wenn das beim key nicht bei stand,weiss ich nicht warum es da nicht stand ^^
Ich sehe das ihr Rune classic habt die unter goodies Rune Gold (original version) ist.
Mich interessiert rune gold mehr als classic und frage ob ich den spiel kriegen kann.
Leider wahr ich nicht in der deutsche community aktiv weil mein englisch besser ist und bin mehr in general diskussionen aktiv wahr. Sicher habe ich nuhr in die deutsche community forums eingeschaut.
Wahr auf einigen unterforen und habe schon ein par leute geholfen in der deutsche sprache aber sie haben mihr auch geholfen die in deutsch schrieben.
Wen ich nicht gultig fur dieses spiel bin dan sag es mihr einfach.
Post edited September 15, 2019 by Fonzer
Fonzer: Ich sehe das ihr Rune classic habt die unter goodies Rune Gold (original version) ist.
Mich interessiert rune gold mehr als classic und frage ob ich den spiel kriegen kann.
Leider wahr ich nicht in der deutsche community aktiv weil mein englisch besser ist und bin mehr in general diskussionen aktiv wahr. Sicher habe ich nuhr in die deutsche community forums eingeschaut.
Wahr auf einigen unterforen und habe schon ein par leute geholfen in der deutsche sprache aber sie haben mihr auch geholfen die in deutsch schrieben.
Wen ich nicht gultig fur dieses spiel bin dan sag es mihr einfach.
hey,

ich glaube englisch fällt dir leichter:

I don't know the game myself and since it's not available anymore, I cannot check, which Version you are talking about, when you say "Rune Gold". The key I offer is only for "Rune Classic.
Schizo2015: ich glaube englisch fällt dir leichter:

I don't know the game myself and since it's not available anymore, I cannot check, which Version you are talking about, when you say "Rune Gold". The key I offer is only for "Rune Classic.
I actually want rune classic to get rune gold under goodies, since it is under rune classic goodies. Can't buy the game since i only have like 7 eu on paysafecard.
Schizo2015: ich glaube englisch fällt dir leichter:

Fonzer: I actually want rune classic to get rune gold under goodies, since it is under rune classic goodies. Can't buy the game since i only have like 7 eu on paysafecard.
Now I get, what you were talking about. RUNE CLASSIC ist not available in Germany due to censorship, respectively youth protection. Rune Gold ist the orignal Version and part of the Rune Classic version, right? I can offer the key for Rune Classic, which should contain Rune Gold. If you want, you can have the key.
Fonzer: I actually want rune classic to get rune gold under goodies, since it is under rune classic goodies. Can't buy the game since i only have like 7 eu on paysafecard.
Schizo2015: Now I get, what you were talking about. RUNE CLASSIC ist not available in Germany due to censorship, respectively youth protection. Rune Gold ist the orignal Version and part of the Rune Classic version, right? I can offer the key for Rune Classic, which should contain Rune Gold. If you want, you can have the key.
Yup i want the key it is part of rune classic, while rune classic has some differences, rune gold is under goodies and is the original game. But i didn't know that it's not available in germany due to censorship though i do know that some games are unnavailable due to germany censorship.
Anyway you can pm me the game key rune classic so i get access to the goodies and can probably play rune gold then if you want.
Also how does gifting work if somebody sends a censored game to someone in germany? Can germans still redeem it?
Post edited September 15, 2019 by Fonzer
Schizo2015: Now I get, what you were talking about. RUNE CLASSIC ist not available in Germany due to censorship, respectively youth protection. Rune Gold ist the orignal Version and part of the Rune Classic version, right? I can offer the key for Rune Classic, which should contain Rune Gold. If you want, you can have the key.
Fonzer: Yup i want the key it is part of rune classic, while rune classic has some differences, rune gold is under goodies and is the original game. But i didn't know that it's not available in germany due to censorship though i do know that some games are unnavailable due to germany censorship.
Anyway you can pm me the game key rune classic so i get access to the goodies and can probably play rune gold then if you want.
Also how does gifting work if somebody sends a censored game to someone in germany? Can germans still redeem it?
oki,the key is on the way,donated from bjgamer,have fun with the game
Fonzer: Yup i want the key it is part of rune classic, while rune classic has some differences, rune gold is under goodies and is the original game. But i didn't know that it's not available in germany due to censorship though i do know that some games are unnavailable due to germany censorship.
Schizo2015: oki,the key is on the way,donated from bjgamer,have fun with the game
Thanks to you for hosting the giveaway and bjgamer for donating the key.
Incase somebody wants something added to the giveaway from the current sales i could actually gift it to the giveaway as long as it doesn't go over the value of my paysafecard. I just don't know which game to donate and have like 7 eu and somehow there is no way to find out how much rune classic actually costed since it was gifted to me.
Yep, they can!