It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wenn wir neue Veröffentlichungen auf GOG.com auch auf Deutsch bekommen können, bieten wir diese mit an. Manchmal haben wir aber die deutsche Version nicht zeitgleich zur englischen, aber bekommen sie später zur Verfügung gestellt.

Dadurch können wir ab und zu neue deutsche Fassungen zu bestehenden Spielen auf GOG.com nachreichen.
<br>
In den letzten Wochen haben wir folgende Spiele nachgereicht:
<br>
- <span class="bold">Hacknet</span>
- <span class="bold">Hyper Light Drifter</span>
- <span class="bold">Two Worlds Epic Edition</span>
- <span class="bold">8-bit Armies</span>
- <span class="bold">The Banner Saga 2</span>
- <span class="bold">D: The Game</span>
- <span class="bold">The Void</span>
JudasIscariot: Please refresh your accounts and try again :) The Downloader should work now.
Thanks again. :-)
Schizo2015: text only or voice over german?

gamecard say text only,but they is normaly incorrect.
It's completely in German. :-)
Post edited June 22, 2016 by MBiL_248
JudasIscariot: Please refresh your accounts and try again :) The Downloader should work now.
MBiL_248: Thanks again. :-)

MBiL_248: It's completely in German. :-)
So I would like to change my move and ask for a gamecard change instead (even though I still want more - but you only allowed one move).
Post edited June 22, 2016 by MarkoH01

MarkoH01: So I would like to change my move and ask for a gamecard change instead (even though I still want more - but you only allowed one move).
I anticipated your move and changed the game card before you even asked :P
MarkoH01: So I would like to change my move and ask for a gamecard change instead (even though I still want more - but you only allowed one move).
JudasIscariot: I anticipated your move and changed the game card before you even asked :P
That is so cool. That would mean that I still have one move left (because of you not following my move but your own instincts) so I can still ask for more :) Please?
Post edited June 22, 2016 by MarkoH01
JudasIscariot: I anticipated your move and changed the game card before you even asked :P
MarkoH01: That is so cool. That would mean that I still have one move left (because of you not following my move but your own instincts) so I can still ask for more :) Please?
You forget that MBiL's request, a DRM free GERMAN version of Two Worlds, took TWO moves :P
MarkoH01: That is so cool. That would mean that I still have one move left (because of you not following my move but your own instincts) so I can still ask for more :) Please?
JudasIscariot: You forget that MBiL's request, a DRM free GERMAN version of Two Worlds, took TWO moves :P
Damn. Just saw your new title line. It's again the time of the year you are going on holiday I'd guess? Meaning you are hanging here every day like usual but aren't able to upload games, patches or correct stuff? When does it start or did it already begin?
JudasIscariot: You forget that MBiL's request, a DRM free GERMAN version of Two Worlds, took TWO moves :P
But I'm always using the console cheat command for unlimited move points!
MarkoH01: Damn. Just saw your new title line. It's again the time of the year you are going on holiday I'd guess? Meaning you are hanging here every day like usual but aren't able to upload games, patches or correct stuff? When does it start or did it already begin?
It has already begun :O *dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnn*

MBiL_248: It's completely in German. :-)
thx for the report (news).

@judas

why cencorded gog a many games for german customers?

(Warum zensiert GoG aufeinmal willkürrlich Spiele aus dem Sortiment für deutsche Kunden?)
MBiL_248: But I'm always using the console cheat command for unlimited move points!
Not in this game :P

Schizo2015: thx for the report (news).

@judas

(Warum zensiert GoG aufeinmal willkürrlich Spiele aus dem Sortiment für deutsche Kunden?)
Schizo2015, that is something I do not know anything about, I am sorry :/
Post edited June 23, 2016 by JudasIscariot
MBiL_248: But I'm always using the console cheat command for unlimited move points!
JudasIscariot: Not in this game :P
Schizo2015: thx for the report (news).

@judas

JudasIscariot: Schizo2015, that is something I do not know anything about, I am sorry :/
can you ask your college,pls?

Könntest du das für uns in Erfahrung bringen,leider wird man von den deutschen Support darüber nicht informiert,wenn man anchfragt,was ich sehr bedauerlich finde.
JudasIscariot: It has already begun :O *dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnn*
Oh oh. This place will fall apart.

Let's panic. (I could post that link to the Dad's Army clip again.)
MarkoH01: Damn. Just saw your new title line. It's again the time of the year you are going on holiday I'd guess? Meaning you are hanging here every day like usual but aren't able to upload games, patches or correct stuff? When does it start or did it already begin?
JudasIscariot: It has already begun :O *dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnn*
Nice vacation...

And don't work too much during your holiday.
Two Worlds - Epic Edition ist nun auf deutsch verfügbar. Vielen Dank GOG !!!
Außerdem gibt es nun eine Linuxversion. Jeeeehaaaaa!!!!

https://www.gog.com/game/two_worlds
Patsche85: Two Worlds - Epic Edition ist nun auf deutsch verfügbar. Vielen Dank GOG !!!
Für mich leider vieeeeel zu spät. Das Spiel hat bei mir längst seinen Reiz verloren (ebenso TW2).
Aber besser zu spät als nie. Gibt sicher einige die immer noch darauf gewartet haben.