It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So you guys are aware, there are two issues.

1) The primary issue is that GoG isn't accepting anymore pull requests on github anymore. That means the Ubisoft connect plugin hasn't been updated in a year now. We've had PRs up since January 2022, and GoG literally doesn't care.

Updating the APP_ID and GENOME_ID is now automatic (instead of hardcoding it, it pulls from ubisoft the IDs) this is already fixed and has been for several months now. And the reason why you get disconnected every couple hours from ubisoft connect is because the oath implementation is out of date. I've updated it on github, but again, GoG doesn't care.

The owner of the github for the ubisoft connect sent us all an e-mail last week saying he's abandoning the project since CDPR seemingly wants to kill GoG Galaxy.
icemasta: The owner of the github for the ubisoft connect sent us all an e-mail last week saying he's abandoning the project since CDPR seemingly wants to kill GoG Galaxy.
Really? Are you talking about FriendsOfGalaxy? At least we had a reply from him, anyway I would like to see this email myself...
icemasta: The owner of the github for the ubisoft connect sent us all an e-mail last week saying he's abandoning the project since CDPR seemingly wants to kill GoG Galaxy.
pippo-san: Really? Are you talking about FriendsOfGalaxy? At least we had a reply from him, anyway I would like to see this email myself...
No, I am not talking about FriendsOfGalaxy is the GoG account that owns the fork of the project and accepts PRs, I've never really seen that account contribute directly to community projects.

The original owner of the Uplay plugin is long gone.

fl4shback's fork that has the fixes, the one we use to pull request (AKA push the changes to the project) got archived on January 23rd 2023, a bit more than 1 year after the initial pull request. I know someone managed to get into contact with GoG around July this year and they said they know it's a problem but had no way to address it.

Basically, GoG/CDPR has been completely uncommunicative for more than a year, plugins are falling apart.
icemasta: Basically, GoG/CDPR has been completely uncommunicative for more than a year, plugins are falling apart.
They abandoned everything plugins related, they only fix binding issues with their integrations but nothing else, and they've been focusing on useless things like the discovery tab, while abandoning everything else.

I see this even more since I released a plugin recently and I'm having all sort of bugs since they do not reply to my requests of adding this new platform to the supported ones.
Cyberwasted: Ubisoft Connect refuses to stay connected. It adds and verifies, then a second later disconnects.

Any methods of keeping it connected? I'm getting no error messages or other indicators as to a cause.
Harzzach: https://www.gog.com/forum/general_beta_gog_galaxy_2.0/ubisoft_connect

... which leads to:

https://github.com/FriendsOfGalaxy/galaxy-integration-uplay/issues/33

... where you find the solution:

Open the Python file "%LOCALAPPDATA%\GOG.com\Galaxy\plugins\installed\uplay_afb5a69c-b2ee-4d58-b916-f4cd75d4999a\consts.py" in a text editor.

Change line 15 und 16 to:
CLUB_APPID = "314d4fef-e568-454a-ae06-43e3bece12a6"
CLUB_GENOME_ID = "85c31714-0941-4876-a18d-2c7e9dce8d40"

Save, connect (no need to restart Galaxy), stay connected :)

Ubisoft changed the server ID, the plugin had the old values, therefore no connection. Simply change both id's to the values above.
Worked for me, thank you!
Cyberwasted: Ubisoft Connect refuses to stay connected. It adds and verifies, then a second later disconnects.

Any methods of keeping it connected? I'm getting no error messages or other indicators as to a cause.

... which leads to:

Open the Python file "%LOCALAPPDATA%\GOG.com\Galaxy\plugins\installed\uplay_afb5a69c-b2ee-4d58-b916-f4cd75d4999a\consts.py" in a text editor.

Ubisoft changed the server ID, the plugin had the old values, therefore no connection. Simply change both id's to the values above.
Merci!
pippo-san: Really? Are you talking about FriendsOfGalaxy? At least we had a reply from him, anyway I would like to see this email myself...
icemasta: No, I am not talking about FriendsOfGalaxy is the GoG account that owns the fork of the project and accepts PRs, I've never really seen that account contribute directly to community projects.

The original owner of the Uplay plugin is long gone.

fl4shback's fork that has the fixes, the one we use to pull request (AKA push the changes to the project) got archived on January 23rd 2023, a bit more than 1 year after the initial pull request. I know someone managed to get into contact with GoG around July this year and they said they know it's a problem but had no way to address it.

Basically, GoG/CDPR has been completely uncommunicative for more than a year, plugins are falling apart.
There is this GitHub Project (https://github.com/GOG-Nebula) with multiple repositories for different PlugIns but it seems there is also no progress.

I really can't believe how CDPR does not care about this.
Sylwester-Z: There are more updates for Ubi. Find it on Github - issue #42, second post.

Copy here:

Change line 15 and 16 to:

CLUB_APPID = "f35adcb5-1911-440c-b1c9-48fdc1701c68"
CLUB_GENOME_ID = "5b36b900-65d8-47f3-93c8-86bdaa48ab50"

Save the file, exit and relaunch Galaxy. You may need to disconnect and reconnect Ubi in Galaxy
Thanks! This finally worked for me. Gotta make sure it's the updated one.
Annaire: I tried this and it managed to pop up the webauth screen, but the ubisoft icon constantly pulses rather than ever giving the option of logging in.

Is there a line in consts.py I need to edit to fix that?
change to>

Sylwester-Z: There are more updates for Ubi. Find it on Github - issue #42, second post.

Copy here:

Save the file, exit and relaunch Galaxy. You may need to disconnect and reconnect Ubi in Galaxy
Thanks alot :) But kinda sad on the other side that GOG isn't fixing it themselfes....
K33pSm1l1ng: Thanks alot :) But kinda sad on the other side that GOG isn't fixing it themselfes....
They didn't create it in the first place. That whole integrated platform thing is half hearted, it's all done by external programmers.
high rated

Copy here:

Thanks! Your info is the only one that works.

Copy here:

bigas: Thanks! Your info is the only one that works.
I tried to follow this advice and my Ubisoft integration just says "Offline. Retry" Can someone please tell me if I'm doing something wrong? I did this before and it worked fine, I don't get it

EDIT Sorry, I should also add that when I click the Retry button nothing happens.

SOLUTION I went to the \AppData\Local\GOG.com\Galaxy\plugins\installed folder, disconnected the Ubisoft account from GOG, deleted the uplay folder, and redid the whole process. After GOG downloaded the Ubisoft folder again, I changed lines 15-16 and signed in, it said "Connection Lost" so I disconnected, then I hit Connect again, and this time it worked.
Post edited February 24, 2023 by abayandorian

Copy here:

Thanks mate, that worked!

... which leads to:

Yup. This (still) works.