It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HUBI_SZUBI: Can confirm it's working. It fixed my problem with "Connection lost" status at login page. Game I've played recently showed up, nevertheless it doesn't seem to sync achievements.
Arkangel_22: do you mean that you have the "Recent played by me" section updated with the games that you have played on PSN? if so, how do you do it? that is not working in my case
Yep same here, it works in that it connects now and knows whats in my library but it does not know my activitys so there is no time played, recently played or acheivements etc.
Post edited July 17, 2022 by G0bliinKing
DarkOnigiri: I followed this, changing a little the step 4:
async def authenticate(self, stored_credentials=None):
stored_cookies = {"npsso":"npsso from step 2"}
auth_info = await self._do_auth(stored_cookies)
return auth_info

And worked... I'm using GOG 2.0.51.86 with PlayStation 0.35.
That didn't work for me :c
Attachments:
For everyone who want to display the recently played games just apply these changes:
https://github.com/FriendsOfGalaxy/galaxy-integration-psn/pull/39
pippo-san: For everyone who want to display the recently played games just apply these changes:
https://github.com/FriendsOfGalaxy/galaxy-integration-psn/pull/39
thank you very much, this is working!
tszcheetah: To use the browser work-around with the current version of the plugin (0.34):

1. Quit GOG Galaxy completely.

2. In your browser log in at store.playstation.com, then go to https://ca.account.sony.com/api/v1/ssocookie and copy the npsso value.

3. Open C:\Users\<username\AppData\Local\GOG.com\Galaxy\plugins\installed\psn_<guid>\plugin.py in a text editor.

4. Replace line 52 ("return NextStep("web_session", AUTH_PARAMS)" with the following line (make sure to get the indentation correct: there's 12 spaces in front of the line):

stored_cookies = {"npsso": "<paste npsso value from browser here>"}

This line follows the "if not stored_cookies:" line on line 51

5. Save the file, restart Galaxy

6. Go to the settings and reconnect the PSN plugin
This worked for me! Not sure why other folks are having issues.

Has everyone double checked that they maintained the appropriate spacing in the code?
Juls_AC: Yep, the plugin is broken again.
Neither of the posted fixes worked for me and I did everything to the letter.
Maybe this will help some people. I followed that fix with no luck but I used just regular notepad (I know, don't cuss me) and when it still didn't work I noticed that plugin.py was just plugin after saving from notepad. Added the .py back to the name and it worked after that.
Maybe it's coincidence but it did not work until I did that.
Post edited July 25, 2022 by Anomalous.747
tszcheetah: To use the browser work-around with the current version of the plugin (0.34):

1. Quit GOG Galaxy completely.

2. In your browser log in at store.playstation.com, then go to https://ca.account.sony.com/api/v1/ssocookie and copy the npsso value.

3. Open C:\Users\<username\AppData\Local\GOG.com\Galaxy\plugins\installed\psn_<guid>\plugin.py in a text editor.

4. Replace line 52 ("return NextStep("web_session", AUTH_PARAMS)" with the following line (make sure to get the indentation correct: there's 12 spaces in front of the line):

stored_cookies = {"npsso": "<paste npsso value from browser here>"}

This line follows the "if not stored_cookies:" line on line 51

5. Save the file, restart Galaxy

6. Go to the settings and reconnect the PSN plugin
Worked for me also (and didn't even needed to restart GoG Galaxy, hehe)! Thank you!
I've tried a couple of solutions but neither of them worked. It's odd because I read that the PSN API becomes unserviceable every time Sony modifies it but somehow it's working for some. Deleting all the PSN-related files and folders and following the tszcheetah's steps from scratch does nothing for me. I can disconnect the integration but next to the button it claims that it's offline. Also noticed that GOG greyed out the friends feature for it so that you can no longer see whether your friends are online or not.
NiloticShadow: I've tried a couple of solutions but neither of them worked. It's odd because I read that the PSN API becomes unserviceable every time Sony modifies it but somehow it's working for some. Deleting all the PSN-related files and folders and following the tszcheetah's steps from scratch does nothing for me. I can disconnect the integration but next to the button it claims that it's offline.
Can you try again following these steps?
return auth_info
NiloticShadow: Also noticed that GOG greyed out the friends feature for it so that you can no longer see whether your friends are online or not
The achievements, friends, friends presence and game times where removed a log time ago in this integration, so it's normal not seeing anyone online (this time it's not gog fault)
pippo-san: Can you try again following these steps?
I decided to give it another shot but right before I got to that step I noticed that the 'npsso' value changed from what I last inserted. Changed it to the newer one and the integration is now fully connected. Seems like the code changes every now and then. Figured it was a unique value that's associated with every user. Either way, I appreciate all your help!
pippo-san: The achievements, friends, friends presence and game times where removed a log time ago in this integration, so it's normal not seeing anyone online (this time it's not gog fault)
I see. Been out of the loop for a bit so I missed out on some of these changes. That's a shame really since I found all those features to be useful.
high rated
Now, for some reason, the guys at playnite are having the same issue, and they discovered that pressing "Trouble with login?" and then pressing the arrow button (previous page), will allow you to continue with the login, even with two-step autentication.

The long used method of gaining the npsso key is no longer needed, but if you are still having issues you can go with the old one ;)

source: https://github.com/XenorPLxx/playnite-library-psn/issues/5#issuecomment-1268745292
Thanks a lot, the "Trouble with login?" method finally worked for me...
pippo-san: Now, for some reason, the guys at playnite are having the same issue, and they discovered that pressing "Trouble with login?" and then pressing the arrow button (previous page), will allow you to continue with the login, even with two-step autentication.

The long used method of gaining the npsso key is no longer needed, but if you are still having issues you can go with the old one ;)

source: https://github.com/XenorPLxx/playnite-library-psn/issues/5#issuecomment-1268745292
Thanks so much! This worked for me.
NiloticShadow: I've tried a couple of solutions but neither of them worked. It's odd because I read that the PSN API becomes unserviceable every time Sony modifies it but somehow it's working for some. Deleting all the PSN-related files and folders and following the tszcheetah's steps from scratch does nothing for me. I can disconnect the integration but next to the button it claims that it's offline.
return auth_info
pippo-san:
NiloticShadow: Also noticed that GOG greyed out the friends feature for it so that you can no longer see whether your friends are online or not
pippo-san: The achievements, friends, friends presence and game times where removed a log time ago in this integration, so it's normal not seeing anyone online (this time it's not gog fault)
Hi, I just got The Witcher 3 PS5 Upgrade so i am trying to connect my Playstation Account to GOG, and even after trying both above npsso methods, it is not working on GOG Galaxy. Someone please help? I really prefer to connect the accounts so I can transfer the save date from PS4 to PS5.

The achievements, friends, friends presence and game times where removed a log time ago in this integration, so it's normal not seeing anyone online (this time it's not gog fault)
kairili: Hi, I just got The Witcher 3 PS5 Upgrade so i am trying to connect my Playstation Account to GOG, and even after trying both above npsso methods, it is not working on GOG Galaxy. Someone please help? I really prefer to connect the accounts so I can transfer the save date from PS4 to PS5.
I am having the same problem. If any of you could do it, please kindly assist. Both the sso key and pressing the left arrow button (by mouse click) do not work.

It says: "A connection to the server could not be established. (<<random hex string removed>>)"
Post edited December 14, 2022 by kongkrit