It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It appears that every time GoG Galaxy attempts to use my npsso PSN logs me out and thus renders the npsso invalid. As soon as I sign back in on my browser then, as expected, my npsso is completely changed as well.

I'm starting to wonder if having 2FA enabled on my PSN account is somehow interfering with the integration. Given PSN's habit for breaches though there's no way I'm going to disable 2FA to actually test that, and certainly no way I'd keep it disabled just to use the integration.
Post edited June 17, 2020 by lagamorph
lagamorph: It appears that every time GoG Galaxy attempts to use my npsso PSN logs me out and thus renders the npsso invalid. As soon as I sign back in on my browser then, as expected, my npsso is completely changed as well.

I'm starting to wonder if having 2FA enabled on my PSN account is somehow interfering with the integration. Given PSN's habit for breaches though there's no way I'm going to disable 2FA to actually test that, and certainly no way I'd keep it disabled just to use the integration.
the workaround is only meant for the current witcher 3 deal. its not practical for daily use.
i think some other users have mentioned that you have to disable 2fa for it to work
lagamorph: It appears that every time GoG Galaxy attempts to use my npsso PSN logs me out and thus renders the npsso invalid. As soon as I sign back in on my browser then, as expected, my npsso is completely changed as well.

Bustacap: the workaround is only meant for the current witcher 3 deal. its not practical for daily use.
i think some other users have mentioned that you have to disable 2fa for it to work
Ah well, guess the plugin will just remain broken for me in the long term then.

Weird, because it definitely used to work fine even with 2FA enabled.
Wonder if it's possibly to manually pull down an older version of the plugin from git and put it into the folder.
Post edited June 17, 2020 by lagamorph
Bustacap: the workaround is only meant for the current witcher 3 deal. its not practical for daily use.
lagamorph: Ah well, guess the plugin will just remain broken for me in the long term then.

Weird, because it definitely used to work fine even with 2FA enabled.
Wonder if it's possibly to manually pull down an older version of the plugin from git and put it into the folder.
the plugin isnt the problem. the newest version should work, it currently only does sometimes though when not a lot of people are trying to login. the problem is gog galaxy using an outdated integrated browser
Just sign in with your PS account in google chrome and internet explorer then try to connect your GOG account to PS account , it worked for me .
Bustacap: reposting the newest version of the workaround for better visibility
----------------------

- close GOG Galaxy if it's running at the moment

(if you were already logged in, log out first, then back in)

- after the login open this link: https://ca.account.sony.com/api/v1/ssocookie

youll get something like: {"npsso":"xxx"}
where xxx is the npsso value

(example of what it should look like: https://abload.de/img/npssomcj9f.png )

- open windows explorer and enter the following into the address bar at the top and press enter
%LocalAppData%\GOG.com\Galaxy\plugins\installed\

( https://abload.de/img/localappdataojjbg.png )

- open the psn_{random number} folder and edit the plugin.py file with your favourite text editor

- go to line 64. it sould look like this:
stored_npsso = stored_credentials.get("npsso") if stored_credentials else None

delete everything on that line after: stored_npsso =
then add your npsso value behind it in quotation marks.

it should look like this:
stored_npsso = "npsso value"

("npsso value" is the value from step 3 and should be a 64 character long text consisting of numbers, lower case letters and upper case letters)
(the quotation marks " " are important!)

(example of what it should look like: https://abload.de/img/plugingrjah.png )

- save the changes made to plugin.py and close the file
- restart GOG Galaxy
- try connecting with PSN again
SnowBloodWolf: the first link show me a error not what i'm supose to see

edit : i haven't seen your replies god i don't like forums X)

it worked for the link thx

edit 2 : i'm connected :)
How were you able to connect?
Well tried logging into both of the browsers mentioned and able to login there fine. Launched GOG client and tried to link and still not working. I have windows 10 and this is a clean install of GOG client since today was the first time I needed it. I do not want to edit a bunch of crap to get it to work, I just want it to link and be done but this is a hassle. Yes it is a free copy of them game on another platform but as they say nothing is for free and I feel like I am really having to work to even get the PC copy as I have the PS4 version already. Was hoping for something nice and simple but guess that was too much to ask.
----------------------

- open windows explorer and enter the following into the address bar at the top and press enter

- open the psn_{random number} folder and edit the plugin.py file with your favourite text editor

("npsso value" is the value from step 3 and should be a 64 character long text consisting of numbers, lower case letters and upper case letters)

- restart GOG Galaxy
Worked beautifully. Thank you so much!!
Finally got it working. Thanks, guys!

On a side-note, this was all so I could redeem my copy of Witcher 3 which I own on my PSN account. I'm sure a lot of people are on the same boat.

Using the solution posted by Bustacap, I got my PSN account integrated with GOG Galaxy.
However, in order to redeem the free copy, I had to sit on the 'home' screen in order to get the prompt to redeem it.

So, if the redeem option isn't showing up for you right away, wait a moment and give GOG Galaxy a while to sync up with PSN.
As a previous poster mentioned, the fix that Bustacap posted works well, but not if you have previously connected a different PSN account to GOG Galaxy. Does anyone know how one might proceed in such a case?

Edit: I just wanted to revise this to say that I tried the original instructions logging into PSN with both Chrome and Internet Explorer and it worked (despite having used a previous PSN account).
Post edited June 18, 2020 by terrin707
tonebacas: Finally got it working. Thanks, guys!

On a side-note, this was all so I could redeem my copy of Witcher 3 which I own on my PSN account. I'm sure a lot of people are on the same boat.

Using the solution posted by Bustacap, I got my PSN account integrated with GOG Galaxy.
However, in order to redeem the free copy, I had to sit on the 'home' screen in order to get the prompt to redeem it.

So, if the redeem option isn't showing up for you right away, wait a moment and give GOG Galaxy a while to sync up with PSN.
Everything was synced. Still the banner doesn't even show up. Anywhere! What should I do?
high rated
Bustacap: workaround until they fix it:

then add your nppso value behind it in quotation marks.

- restart GOG Galaxy
StrangeVibes: I copied and pasted into windows explorer and it opens the web browser and starts a google search...
Were you using Microsoft Edge by chance? The symbol is quite similar to Internet Explorer but will not render the same results...
Bustacap, or whoever posted this solution....I love you, man! LOL. I felt like punching a hole in my laptop/strangling someone after filling in captcha about 5 times in a row and failing to connect my PSN account.

What on earth was the issue, and why does this fix work? I apologize, I'm really terrible with computer stuff like this.
Again, my deepest thanks and apprecation.

Now let's see if I can add the Witcher 3 for free on my gog account....

EDIT: it works!

You don't need the banner in order to add the game to GOG.

You literally go to your "owned game" section, which should've populated by now with all the games from the services that you have linked (psn, Xbox Live, Steam, etc).

For instance, in my owned games section, I see Witcher 3 for playstation, I click on the claim button to the right of the Witcher 3 cover art logo and voila...GOG says it will send me a confirmation later of having added it to my account later.

----------------------

- restart GOG Galaxy

Post edited June 18, 2020 by kentuckyfried
Done everything said up here and now I have info that my plug-in doesn't work

EDIT: Got solution on my own. Forgot about quotation marks.
Post edited June 18, 2020 by Piotrekk_1508
kentuckyfried: Bustacap, or whoever posted this solution....I love you, man! LOL. I felt like punching a hole in my laptop/strangling someone after filling in captcha about 5 times in a row and failing to connect my PSN account.

What on earth was the issue, and why does this fix work? I apologize, I'm really terrible with computer stuff like this.
Again, my deepest thanks and apprecation.

Now let's see if I can add the Witcher 3 for free on my gog account....

EDIT: it works!

You don't need the banner in order to add the game to GOG.

You literally go to your "owned game" section, which should've populated by now with all the games from the services that you have linked (psn, Xbox Live, Steam, etc).

For instance, in my owned games section, I see Witcher 3 for playstation, I click on the claim button to the right of the Witcher 3 cover art logo and voila...GOG says it will send me a confirmation later of having added it to my account later.

kentuckyfried:
Where is this Claim button? On the giant (2000+) list of games there are no buttons next to the thumbnails.
Post edited June 18, 2020 by Gato_Branco