It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's only been noticed for a few days for me, and no new games, no DLC, will download. Changing the DNS didn't seem to work, after changing it back, I tried downloading the games for offline download or whatever from library on the website, then downloading them into the games folder.

Kind of annoying having to take the bus route that brings me past the city I want to stop at so that I need to rent a car to get back, but at least I'm home. So to speak.
Post edited December 18, 2022 by PrinceDusk
Hm.... i wonder if this is a United States problem.
Having the same problem here. Cannot download anything.

I'm on Windows 11 and in the US if that helps at all.
Same problem. Updates not downloading and now can't install anything through Galaxy. Offline backups still download ok though so feels like Galaxy issue.

I'm in the UK.
I'm also having issues installing anything. If I click the install button I just get a spinning dial basically forever.

If i leave that for some indeterminate amount of time (not usually watching it) I start getting a "Server Problem" message when I click install.
xeio: I'm also having issues installing anything. If I click the install button I just get a spinning dial basically forever.

If i leave that for some indeterminate amount of time (not usually watching it) I start getting a "Server Problem" message when I click install.
I just had this problem, and decided to flush my dns / release and renew with ipconfig in cmd, which seemed to fix the problem for me.

EDIT: Re-encountered the issue and tried my fix again; it was a fluke. This does not work. Sorry all :(
Post edited December 22, 2022 by crypto-7
After reading though all these posts I turned off IPV6 a few days ago to see if it helped. It didn’t initially work so I re enabled it. Then yesterday I tried multiple fixes (DNS flush etc..) after a new email from support. They also recommended the IPV6 fix so I tried it again. This time it worked.

Still not sure I like this as a permanent solution but at least I’m able to download and update games again.
Clownski_: We have now dealt with a couple of problematic IPs that the team suspects were causing the issue. Everything should be back to normal but please let me know if you're still experiencing problems!
Just letting you know, I'm still getting a pop-up error saying that there's a server error when trying to download "Sleeping Dogs"
Same here, since day 19. From Brazil.
I am having this issue right now with Dragon Age Origins. It's downloading on my laptop, but isn't working at all on my computer. After hitting "install" it'll act like its loading for several minutes, and then it will give a server error.
Having trouble installing Diablo + Hellfire! Givin' me a "Server error" message.
Same issue here with all my games (Baldur's Gate 3, Colony Ship). Cannot update them. Please Fix ASAP.
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING HERE

November 9th was the last staff post in this thread. It requests that you open a support ticket if you're still having problems. Please do so if you haven't already.

Please also try the following and see if it helps:
1. Disable IPv6
2. Set DNS to Cloudflare ("Setup on PC" section near the bottom)
3. Restart your system
I just had this same problem, could download and install, constant spinning circle, just upgraded to Windows 11.

I disabled IPv6 and everything is working. This needs to be fixed in a update soon.
Thought I'd add another post here in case it helps anyone else. Per my last post I previously fixed this by disabling IPv6. Today I found another solution which may help people using Linksys routers and lets you keep IPv6 enabled.

I was looking through my Linksys Router settings and I noticed one for IPv6. Because of this recent issue I decided to look at the settings. It was set to 'Automatic' which had the description 'Creates an unique device address from your router's IPv6 prefix. The other setting was 'Passthrough' with a description 'Your router acts as an ethernet switch for IPv6 packets.

I changed my Router to the Passthrough setting and was once again able to download from GOG without having IPv6 disabled.