It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Welcome to GOG GALAXY 2.0 closed beta forum thread! If you’re here, it probably means you’re already part of the beta or are waiting for your access – please be patient as we’re sending invites on a first come first served basis. And if you’re not signed up yet, you can still do it here.
We’re starting this thread to have a place to discuss with you your ideas and feedback about GOG GALAXY 2.0 – tell us what you like or dislike about the app, what features we are missing, which platform integrations you’d like to see, and share any other feedback regarding the app. Also, drop your questions about GOG GALAXY 2.0 and we’ll try to answer them if we can :)
We’ve been testing GOG GALAXY 2.0 for some time already in our internal and alpha tests and gathered feedback, so some of the topics you want to discuss might already be addressed by us – please check the list of known issues that we’re aware of and we’re working on.
Let’s talk!
Post edited June 24, 2019 by chandra
there doesn't seem to be a way to launch a game from battle.net. It just says "install" when I already have the game installed :-/

also will official support for all launchers be created?
I have noticed that sometimes when messing around with the options in list view, tags sometimes won't show up and will require deselecting and re-selecting to bring it back. Not sure if this occurs for other list view options.
@Galaxy 2.0 team

Great work so far, I am impressed!
A couple of suggestions:

- I would prefer the "importing games" dialogue to gently blend in, in the bottom right corner instead of the hectic pop up on the bottom of the screen

- auto closing Uplay doesn't seem to work yet

- It would be great to not have to setup genre-bookmarks one by one

- The game-covers could be higher quality. Some of them seem blurry at certain grit-size
(1440p, 32' monitor)

- I would find it awesome if you'd offer different tray-icons. Personally I would prefer all them to be white.
Anyway I like your design choice of a purple circle

Qristov: I think you should add grouping to left sidebar, eg. favourite, platforms etc. instead of packing all of it into GAMES.
Like in the attachement.
Second that
Post edited November 24, 2019 by MrChaos333
I know that this is just for GOG GALAXY 2.0 but it would be good to have the ability to move game's from one hard to the other on GOG GALAXY and GOG GALAXY 2.0 instead of re-downloading the game's :)
I find the Steam plugin keeps crashing for me. I'd guess it's due to the approx 3000 games I own on the Steam platform.
Also, when trying to scroll through the Steam games, CPU usage spikes across all cores.
Often when the Steam plugin crashes, my list of installed games just disappears (or the list is empty). Restarting the plugin allows the list to repopulate.
Attachments:
some achievements like yooka laylee and the impossible lair on steam say N/A
Dark_Witcher25: I know that this is just for GOG GALAXY 2.0 but it would be good to have the ability to move game's from one hard to the other on GOG GALAXY and GOG GALAXY 2.0 instead of re-downloading the game's :)
You can. It's super easy. Just move the game folder. At worst tell Galaxy which folder to scan in.
Hello, i signed up for the closed beta on 22/05/2019 and I have never received any invitation while some people asked for it very recently and have received one. Is there anything I need to do or I have to wait another 6 months ? Thank you in advance for your reply !
What I've noticed is that is there is Family Share enabled (which requires a PIN) to allow to see friends, etc. I need to manually go to Steam and put my PIN to be able to see my friend who I play with.
Any chance of saving PIN and make it set automatically?
Is 2.0 missing custom launch options for the .exe's or am I missing it? I know it was there in 1.0.
Hey guys, so this GALAXY 2.0 thing is pretty cool. It runs so much quicker than the client before it.

I'm trying to integrate the essential MS, Epic and Steam stores over; but I'm having difficulty with Steam. It fails to start, with the supposed option of retrying, but clicking on said option doesn't do anything. Would this be because my Steam library is far, far larger than the other two, with 100 games installed?
eastc: Is 2.0 missing custom launch options for the .exe's or am I missing it? I know it was there in 1.0.
They're not in 2.0 yet :)
Is there any likelihood of linking my Battle.net account as well?
eastc: Is 2.0 missing custom launch options for the .exe's or am I missing it? I know it was there in 1.0.
woytazGOG: They're not in 2.0 yet :)
Soon I hope? :D
woytazGOG: They're not in 2.0 yet :)
eastc: Soon I hope? :D
Soon™

No guarantees when exactly, though, so temper your expectations :)