It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Welcome to GOG GALAXY 2.0 closed beta forum thread! If you’re here, it probably means you’re already part of the beta or are waiting for your access – please be patient as we’re sending invites on a first come first served basis. And if you’re not signed up yet, you can still do it here.
We’re starting this thread to have a place to discuss with you your ideas and feedback about GOG GALAXY 2.0 – tell us what you like or dislike about the app, what features we are missing, which platform integrations you’d like to see, and share any other feedback regarding the app. Also, drop your questions about GOG GALAXY 2.0 and we’ll try to answer them if we can :)
We’ve been testing GOG GALAXY 2.0 for some time already in our internal and alpha tests and gathered feedback, so some of the topics you want to discuss might already be addressed by us – please check the list of known issues that we’re aware of and we’re working on.
Let’s talk!
Post edited June 24, 2019 by chandra
Grimlock: Just for a while this morning my library have entrys for DLC (I think for steam and gog games), software that I have registred in Steam and a "Game Overlay 2", now they are gone.

Maybe there is an update really close?
This has also been happening to me for a while but it comes and goes. A couple of days the client show lots of DLCs, and suddenly one day they dissapear, but a couple of days later they re appear again
so this is 30 page topic and im too lazy to read all of it and...
there is segment called 'friends recent games' and i have no friends added. but im shown some games in this segment. for instance rdr2, newest cod, planet zoo but also death stranding, luigi masnion 3. and im curious are the friend list imported but not shown yet? also how is luigi mansion 3 there :D i didnt seen nintendo integration option :P
Attachments:
gogg2.jpg (102 Kb)
Darca_Ghot: so this is 30 page topic and im too lazy to read all of it and...
there is segment called 'friends recent games' and i have no friends added. but im shown some games in this segment. for instance rdr2, newest cod, planet zoo but also death stranding, luigi masnion 3. and im curious are the friend list imported but not shown yet? also how is luigi mansion 3 there :D i didnt seen nintendo integration option :P
I have the client in english and it says "Played By Others" so maybe it doesn't refer to friends but those are the most played games at the time
Darca_Ghot: so this is 30 page topic and im too lazy to read all of it and...
code88: I have the client in english and it says "Played By Others" so maybe it doesn't refer to friends but those are the most played games at the time
ah i see, so maybe something was lost in translation one way or another?
So, I don't know if this has been handled yet, but my Steam integration is being a pain. I've been trying for 2 days to log into steam through the Galaxy 2.0 integration tab and it keeps giving me the message that there have been too many login attempts and that I need to wait a short while. 48 hours seems like more than a short while. I've googled and it said 30 minutes.

I can log into steam directly fine, though. I don't know if this is a welll-known issue or not, but I figured I'd try my luck at trying to solve it here.
I am probably in the minority here, but I hate the Played time tracker. Not just on your platform, but on all of them. I have no need or interest in seeing how much time I have played a game, and when I noticed the Total time played for all games on the Recent page, I closed the launcher. Is it possible that you could put in an option to hide all the time played tracking? Or even to remove the tracking of time played? As mentioned, I know most people enjoy seeing their time played, but I am not one of them. Could you please make it possible for me to toggle it off, so I can enjoy your new launcher without this information?
KameTheSecond: So, I don't know if this has been handled yet, but my Steam integration is being a pain. I've been trying for 2 days to log into steam through the Galaxy 2.0 integration tab and it keeps giving me the message that there have been too many login attempts and that I need to wait a short while. 48 hours seems like more than a short while. I've googled and it said 30 minutes.

I can log into steam directly fine, though. I don't know if this is a welll-known issue or not, but I figured I'd try my luck at trying to solve it here.
Maybe 2-factor auth is making it get stuck
Seem that a new update is out.

The "Euporie update", with duplicate game stacking, search for community integrations from inside the client and few more things.

Let's check it!
Merging duplicate games into one entry and adding the ability to download backups/installers of GoG games from INSIDE of GoG Galaxy are one of the coolest changes ever made in Galaxy. Gonna celebrate by buying Cyberpunk 2077 on GoG. Thanks people!
THIS is the Galaxy I wanted. Thanks for the Euporie update!
Thanks for the update,friends.

"Allow resetting Time Played counter for individual games"
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/galaxy/allow_resetting_time_played_counter_for_individual_games

Just make it happen,GOG!
Will you guys add the "Other" button like the old galaxy used to have?? Some games have expansions and to launch them from galaxy that was the only way..An example is empire earth 1 and to launch its expansion you have to click the other button. Thanks.
alexandros050: Will you guys add the "Other" button like the old galaxy used to have?? Some games have expansions and to launch them from galaxy that was the only way..An example is empire earth 1 and to launch its expansion you have to click the other button. Thanks.
We are planning to bring it back :)
So, I'm just here because want to ask if the 2.0 client is live for everyone or not. I saw the post on facebook and thought that the client was being released to the public with the Euporie update. Now, I'm not part of the closed beta so maybe I'm just confused and it's just a big update for the Closed beta. Can someone clarify this for me?

P.D.: if it's really out on the wild then I have a problem because my old client isn't updating and can't find the download for the new client. Thanks in advance :)
alexandros050: Will you guys add the "Other" button like the old galaxy used to have?? Some games have expansions and to launch them from galaxy that was the only way..An example is empire earth 1 and to launch its expansion you have to click the other button. Thanks.
woytazGOG: We are planning to bring it back :)
Is there a chance that instead of bringing the button back, simply list the games in the library view?

Edit: Also, would love to be able to edit the genre field of the games so I don't need to replicate that info as tags :)
Post edited November 20, 2019 by code88