It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Welcome to GOG GALAXY 2.0 closed beta forum thread! If you’re here, it probably means you’re already part of the beta or are waiting for your access – please be patient as we’re sending invites on a first come first served basis. And if you’re not signed up yet, you can still do it here.
We’re starting this thread to have a place to discuss with you your ideas and feedback about GOG GALAXY 2.0 – tell us what you like or dislike about the app, what features we are missing, which platform integrations you’d like to see, and share any other feedback regarding the app. Also, drop your questions about GOG GALAXY 2.0 and we’ll try to answer them if we can :)
We’ve been testing GOG GALAXY 2.0 for some time already in our internal and alpha tests and gathered feedback, so some of the topics you want to discuss might already be addressed by us – please check the list of known issues that we’re aware of and we’re working on.
Let’s talk!
Post edited June 24, 2019 by chandra
Please GOG Team fix the integration issue. Your Launcher will be dead soon if you don't. Your laubcher is living of of integrations if they are not updated GOG Galaxy is useless
Integration feature have several issues :
- Playstation network account can't be linked
- Ubisoft Connect : lose connection right after being linked
- Rockstar games social club : infinite black screen after linking the account.

The launcher is helpful but it seems broken in some areas including infinite loading of friend list.
Post edited August 21, 2022 by Shadow66250
Shadow66250: - Ubisoft Connect : lose connection right after being linked
You can solve the issue following these steps

Shadow66250: - Rockstar games social club : infinite black screen after linking the account.
same here

Shadow66250: - Playstation network account can't be linked
In this case it's actually GOG's fault since this login error code it's given out when you use an outdated browser,
you can follow these steps to temporary solve the issue

Remember that all these integrations are community developed, the only GOG's fault it's not changing the source where they are taking the code you download (and also to not update the built in browser)
Post edited August 22, 2022 by pippo-san
I don't know what is changed, but from the version 2.0.53 the "Store" page is very slow and the scrolling is not smooth at all, seems like some kind of slowdown but I don't see high use of resources to explain that... it happens even when cpu, hard drives, ram and network are doing almost nothing
powergod: I don't know what is changed, but from the version 2.0.53 the "Store" page is very slow and the scrolling is not smooth at all, seems like some kind of slowdown but I don't see high use of resources to explain that... it happens even when cpu, hard drives, ram and network are doing almost nothing
For me, after the last update, Store page became completely broken - see pic attached.
Attachments:
gog_store.png (260 Kb)
powergod: I don't know what is changed, but from the version 2.0.53 the "Store" page is very slow and the scrolling is not smooth at all, seems like some kind of slowdown but I don't see high use of resources to explain that... it happens even when cpu, hard drives, ram and network are doing almost nothing
Romukas: For me, after the last update, Store page became completely broken - see pic attached.
It's very slow at rendering/downloading that page even for me, maybe in your case it goes timeout while loading the stuff.

The even more strange thing is that after showing the entire page, it shoud theoritically become faster, having already cached everything... instead if I scroll up and down seems like it is redowloading everything again...

The same page is super fluid on a normal Browser, but in Galaxy seems like surfing with a 20 years old PC.
Post edited August 29, 2022 by powergod
powergod: The same page is super fluid on a normal Browser, but in Galaxy seems like surfing with a 20 years old PC.
That's because they are using an outdated built-in browser, here is also why the PSN plugin is broken, because Sony refuses to accept login requests from old browsers.

The plugin itself works well, it's just galaxy getting old.
Post edited August 30, 2022 by pippo-san
please add possibility to add/delete plugins from the gog galaxy menu, without doing it manually
We have to wait a long time to add a game manually because it is not present in the database?
I think about 30 lines of code ...
I know you can add a game and then edit it but it's annoying.
Thank you
I'm getting tired of waiting 10 minutes everytime for Galaxy to be loaded fully before I can start use it, I think you guys at GOG should optimize it for users with big libraries.
I just hope this is one of those "it'll get worse before it gets better" situations, because it's definitely gotten worse. Have the devs pretty much given up on this? I've never seen something be developed so slowly and with so little concern for what the community is telling the devs.
GoG Galaxy is running on another account on my Computer.
Fresh Drive Wipe, Fresh Windows Install, no traces left of GoG.
I cannot launch GoG Galaxy to re-install my games.
Nothing in Lock folder, nothing in registry.

NEED HELP !!!
JokeDeity: I just hope this is one of those "it'll get worse before it gets better" situations, because it's definitely gotten worse. Have the devs pretty much given up on this? I've never seen something be developed so slowly and with so little concern for what the community is telling the devs.
I was wondering why GOG Galaxy was still in beta and why some integrations don't work anymore
Are there any plans to integrate the Amazon Games client?
JokeDeity: I just hope this is one of those "it'll get worse before it gets better" situations, because it's definitely gotten worse. Have the devs pretty much given up on this? I've never seen something be developed so slowly and with so little concern for what the community is telling the devs.
MrKoddy: I was wondering why GOG Galaxy was still in beta and why some integrations don't work anymore
I gave up on it ages ago when it corrupted my Stellaris installation. I'll never use it again.

Actually I was wondering if anything had changed since this thread is still active, but apparently not.