It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nordic In-n-Out: complete your Nordic Games catalog with titles like The Guild series, the Spellforce saga, and Black Mirror 1&2 up to 90% off!

How you like THEM apples?!! We teamed up with our friends at Nordic to bring back their games to GOG.com for one more brief but glorious stint. Their entire catalog will be available for purchase for the next 4 days and it's an offer you can't refuse. You can get all the great titles at individual discounts ranging from 75% to 85%, or you can complete your Nordic catalog with all the missing games at 90% off! Let's take a look at some of the highlights on offer.

The Spellforce series delivers an RTS/RPG mixture depicting a fantasy saga of epic proportions. With a vast realm to explore and conquer, a huge collection of story-driven scenarios, and many memorable character, this series is something that every strategy and RPG fan should try at least once, especially when it's 85% off.

Painkiller: Black Edition is everything you love about old-school first person perspective shooters delivered in a good-looking, demonic package. The protagonist of the game takes on the denizens of hell and delivers a royal whooping to the fallen angel host and their monstrous pets. With incredible weapon design, satisfying fast-paced gameplay, and hordes of foes to shred to pieces, this game will satisfy your need for ultimate badassdom.

And let's not forget about the one-two combo of the acclaimed Gothic series with Gothic 2 Gold Edition and Gothic 3 available 85% off. Prepare yourself for a long and enjoyable visit to the realm of Myrtana full of peril and mystery.

There are many more gems among the 35 titles included in the promo so make sure you head on to the promo page and pick your own Nordic notables. Make haste, the games will only be available for purchase for the next 96 hours! The offer lasts until Tuesday, December 23, at 10:59AM GMT.
Yay. So Nordic is back for good?
looks like just 4 more days they will be back :(
Welcome back!

@Blotunga: Probably yes, since Penumbra & Amnesia are back as well.

Edit: Oh... That's... weird...
Post edited December 19, 2014 by Dalswyn
Dalswyn: Welcome back!

@Blotunga: Probably yes, since Penumbra & Amnesia are back as well.
"We teamed up with our friends at Nordic to bring back their games to GOG.com for one more brief but glorious stint. Their entire catalog will be available for purchase for the next 4 days and it's an offer you can't refuse."
I wasn't reading careful enough :(
blotunga: Yay. So Nordic is back for good?
no, it says 'will only be available for purchase for the next 96 hours!'.... why GOG and Nordic, you monsters!
edit: damn you ninja'd me...
Post edited December 19, 2014 by micktiegs_8
Trolled by GOG and Nordic. Well done...
cry why why why cant you guys stay pretty please.
Well that's... weird!
I'll have to look this over once I get home from work... I know I have some of these elsewhere. Good prices so who knows ...
Yay! :) But it would be more cool of course if Nordic games would always be available here on GOG! ;)
Post edited December 19, 2014 by Experiment513
So, you negociated for no regional pricing apparently? It will give IamSinistar some vacations :o)

EDIT:
"the games will only be available for purchase for the next 96 hours!"
===>>> OK, I guess it was the trade-off :(
Post edited December 19, 2014 by catpower1980
Oh well, at least I can buy the Spellforce games..
Oh, I own all games already ...
What the hell is going on with this publisher? I don't even know anymore... Should I reward this behaviour by purchasing something? Hmmm.