It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: I'll leave the cart tab open while I go have my dinner, so you have time to think about it. And yes, Aqua Kitty is rather Defender-y.
Coincidentally enough, I also just had dinner. And while eating, I realized that you were referring to Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs and not the Dark Descent. As it stands, I have to pass. If you happen to find another cart with Deadly Premonition though (and provided I find the rest of the games acceptable), I would be interested in a trade.
Grargar: I already have I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream and Puddle is something that I would rather avoid. Aqua Kitty looks like a Defender clone to me which isn't that bad. What to do...
IAmSinistar: I'll leave the cart tab open while I go have my dinner, so you have time to think about it. And yes, Aqua Kitty is rather Defender-y.
Be advised that each checkout id expires after a (fairly long) period of time, it happened to me last night when I forgot about one that I left open in a tab.
So, if anybody missed out on the rare pots of gold, I have a whole goldmine including 4(!) rarities (plus the more common Gianna Sisters Owlverlord) to trade. No Zombaliens in this one, folks, this is strictly the good stuff!

Considering the amount of good stuff included here, hopefully someone will be willing to trade me an Ether One key for it.

EDIT: Aaaaand it's gone! Thanks again for the smooth trade EleoneChan! Enjoy your new games!
Attachments:
Post edited March 18, 2014 by fronzelneekburm
Grargar: Coincidentally enough, I also just had dinner. And while eating, I realized that you were referring to Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs and not the Dark Descent. As it stands, I have to pass. If you happen to find another cart with Deadly Premonition though (and provided I find the rest of the games acceptable), I would be interested in a trade.
Nae problem, I'll see what else rolls up. Any of the other RARE items I should try to get with it? I find I get a two of them in the same cart every so often.

expopower: Be advised that each checkout id expires after a (fairly long) period of time, it happened to me last night when I forgot about one that I left open in a tab.
Thanks, I appreciate the warning!

fronzelneekburm: So, if anybody missed out on the rare pots of gold, I have a whole goldmine including 4(!) rarities (plus the more common Gianna Sisters Owlverlord) to trade. No Zombaliens in this one, folks, this is strictly the good stuff!

Considering the amount of good stuff included here, hopefully someone will be willing to trade me an Ether One key for it.
Damn, a quadruple-rare! Very well done there.
Post edited March 18, 2014 by IAmSinistar
fronzelneekburm: Considering the amount of good stuff included here, hopefully someone will be willing to trade me an Ether One key for it.
fronzelneekburm, you've got a PM :)
IAmSinistar: Nae problem, I'll see what else rolls up. Any of the other RARE items I should try to get with it? I find I get a two of them in the same cart every so often.
The only other rare I would be interested is Outlast. As for the common ones, anything aside Duke Nukem 3D, I Have No Mouth, Ittle Dew, Painkiller, Puddle and System Shock 2 is fair game. Sorry for being so specific, but I'd rather avoid games I already have or games I won't like.
IAmSinistar: Nae problem, I'll see what else rolls up. Any of the other RARE items I should try to get with it? I find I get a two of them in the same cart every so often.
Grargar: The only other rare I would be interested is Outlast. As for the common ones, anything aside Duke Nukem 3D, I Have No Mouth, Ittle Dew, Painkiller, Puddle and System Shock 2 is fair game. Sorry for being so specific, but I'd rather avoid games I already have or games I won't like.
Not a problem, it's better to have more info so that we're not going back and forth over carts that aren't worth it. I haven't seen Outlast or Cognition yet since the rares returned, but if I snag it I'll let you know.
Seems like the pots don't change at all right now. Put in 4 games and a pot and the game is always Ittle Dew....ewwwww. 5 pots result in the same 5 games all the time with the exact same order.
Grargar: The only other rare I would be interested is Outlast. As for the common ones, anything aside Duke Nukem 3D, I Have No Mouth, Ittle Dew, Painkiller, Puddle and System Shock 2 is fair game. Sorry for being so specific, but I'd rather avoid games I already have or games I won't like.
How's this one strike you?

Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut
Aarklash: Legacy
Avernum: The Complete Saga
Giana Sisters: Rise of the Owlverlord
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack

EDIT: That one seemed to mark the end of my luck again for now. I keep getting the same five low-tier games with subsequent rolls. But I still have that cart and a few others in tabs.
IAmSinistar: How's this one strike you?

Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut
Aarklash: Legacy
Avernum: The Complete Saga
Giana Sisters: Rise of the Owlverlord
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack

EDIT: That one seemed to mark the end of my luck again for now. I keep getting the same five low-tier games with subsequent rolls. But I still have that cart and a few others in tabs.
Nice. Name your game, Sinistar.
Grargar: Nice. Name your game, Sinistar.
In order to allow me to "enjoy" my most questionable purchase, I would "like" the first Jack Keane game.

Even though I hear Pinhead saying to me, "Your suffering will be legendary, even in Hell."

Got the code, expect a PM in a moment.

EDIT: Cart code sent, enjoy! I'm off to my glassworking class, see you all on the flipside.
Wurzelkraft: Seems like the pots don't change at all right now. Put in 4 games and a pot and the game is always Ittle Dew....ewwwww. 5 pots result in the same 5 games all the time with the exact same order.
I have had the same issue since the first day.
So is anyone still rolling up rares?
I just keep getting the same 5 games every time.
IAmSinistar: In order to allow me to "enjoy" my most questionable purchase, I would "like" the first Jack Keane game.

Even though I hear Pinhead saying to me, "Your suffering will be legendary, even in Hell."

Got the code, expect a PM in a moment.

EDIT: Cart code sent, enjoy! I'm off to my glassworking class, see you all on the flipside.
Thank you for the code, Sinistar. I sent yours too, but I was quite burned in the process. That'll teach me to be even more vigilant in my future purchases.
Seems like my selection has been locked down to Aqua Kitty, Zombie/Alien Shooter 1, Puddle and Geneforge. Odd, I was able to see "Amnesia for pigs" only a moment ago...