It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Our every YouTube subscriber has a chance to win one of 111 free games!

Are you our YouTube channel subscriber? No? Well, you're missing out big time. It's an endless stream of pure gaming awesomeness, comedic weirdness, and exclusive insights into the world of game development. Or so we would like to think. No, really--we do our best to deliver content that is entertaining and well worth watching. High-definition game trailers, [url=http://youtu.be/97dMB0nr6L4]This Week on GOG show, voiced by The Enigmatic T himself, developer talks, content created by our brilliant users, and special feature videos--all there for your viewing pleasure.

If all that does not convince you to follow GOG.com channel on Youtube, we have some special incentive to help you make up your mind. Every single person that subscribes before Monday, April 8, at 10:59AM GMT automatically enters our sweepstakes and gets a chance to win one of the 111 free games.

So, don't wait! Join the ranks of over 11 111 of our happy subscribers (well, more like 13 500+ by now), and follow GOG.com channel on Youtube now!
Post edited April 05, 2013 by G-Doc
Quick note: the sweepstakes entry is closed as of yesterday. We will contact the lucky winners soon.

Thank you for taking interest in our YouTube channel.
G-Doc: Quick note: the sweepstakes entry is closed as of yesterday. We will contact the lucky winners soon.

How will you be contacting me, you say?

*Twiddle*

Edit:
I also notice that your avatar sports a moustache. Do you sport a moustache? How common are their glory in the GOG offices? Do you have weekly twiddling sessions?
Post edited April 09, 2013 by xzyem
God, I missed it! :X
G-Doc: Quick note: the sweepstakes entry is closed as of yesterday. We will contact the lucky winners soon.

xzyem: How will you be contacting me, you say?

*Twiddle*

Edit:
I also notice that your avatar sports a moustache. Do you sport a moustache? How common are their glory in the GOG offices? Do you have weekly twiddling sessions?
RAWR! I partake the mustache/bear pride too!
xzyem: I also notice that your avatar sports a moustache. Do you sport a moustache? How common are their glory in the GOG offices? Do you have weekly twiddling sessions?
tokisto: RAWR! I partake the mustache/bear pride too!
Beards unite! \o/

EDIT: this offtopic feels alright.
Post edited April 09, 2013 by DrRoxo
Kinda disappointing to not have a little more notice on the contest. I'm sure when I saw the post yesterday I was well too late. I've never bothered to subscribe to GOG's video channel cause I usually check GOG nearly every day and so watch the vids I want or find interesting on my own and didn't feel the need to subscribe. Kinda like loyally buying a magazine off the rack but not getting a subscription and missing out on something you didn't know about until I was too late. :-(
no no no it says 11,111 subscribers so I think it's 11,111 subscribers that will get 1 of the 111 games at random probably.

(Ahhhhh sorry I just saw like the 8th poster or something and thought that was the last post my mistake)
Post edited April 09, 2013 by Xuang9
Have the winners been selected yet?
keithorange127: Have the winners been selected yet?
Selected? Yes. Contacted? Not so much, as the only good way to do it is over YT private messages and it's a process that cannot be automated. Please be patient, it shouldn't be much longer.

Oh, and yes--after years of proudly sporting a beard I decided to reduce it to a classic biker-stashe, last spring.
Post edited April 10, 2013 by G-Doc
keithorange127: Have the winners been selected yet?
G-Doc: Selected? Yes. Contacted? Not so much, as the only good way to do it is over YT private messages and it's a process that cannot be automated. Please be patient, it shouldn't be much longer.
Am I a winner? Am I? Am I? :-)
G-Doc: Selected? Yes. Contacted? Not so much, as the only good way to do it is over YT private messages and it's a process that cannot be automated. Please be patient, it shouldn't be much longer.
makr3la: Am I a winner? Am I? Am I? :-)
Yes, you have won *pause* NOTHING!
makr3la: Am I a winner? Am I? Am I? :-)
mrking58: Yes, you have won *pause* NOTHING!
Nah, I have won SOMETHING for sure ;-)
Post edited April 10, 2013 by makr3la
mrking58: Yes, you have won *pause* NOTHING!
makr3la: Nah, I have won SOMETHING for sure ;-)
Ok I will give you a prize. You can pick any GOG game under these rules.

1) Must be a PC game not mega drive games.
2) Must be out to buy and play (no pre-orders)
3) Must run on a modern PC
4) The above rules don't count
5) Must cost under 1 dollar
Post edited April 10, 2013 by mrking58
makr3la: Nah, I have won SOMETHING for sure ;-)
mrking58: Ok I will give you a prize. You can pick any GOG game under these rules.

4) Below rules don't count
What do you mean by #4? :-)
mrking58: Ok I will give you a prize. You can pick any GOG game under these rules.

4) Below rules don't count
makr3la: What do you mean by #4? :-)
Opps It should say above rules don't count.

So you must find a game costing a dollar :)