It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pick 5 out of 20 games, save 80%! This week only!

BOOM! Here's a new explosive offer for GOG.com users. We've prepared a list of 20 exciting titles including some of the best indie games and modern releases available on our site, and we invite you to mix, match and create your very own bundle of 5 games, in our week-long [url=http://www.gog.com/pick_5]Pick 5 promo. You will save 80% on your purchase! The Witcher for $2? Chronicles of Riddick for $3? Deponia for $4? Yes! Only on GOG.com!

For the full list of the 20 amazing games you can pick for your personal bundle and grab with 80% discount, go to the Pick 5 promo page. Tell your friends! (We've even included some handy Facebook, Twitter and Google+ buttons on the promo page for your convenience. Don't hesitate to use them *wink*.)

The offer lasts until Tuesday, March 19, at 9:59AM GMT.
Tarun: So now that I can't get all for now.. could you guys help me choose between Inquisitor and Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena, The... what do you guys suggest.. can pick only one of the two
Riddick is awesome, if only for Butcher's Bay which is included in Dark Athena. Butcher's Bay is one of my favorite FPS' of all time, as good as HL2 in my book.

I've heard mixed things about Inquisitor though.
Tarun: So now that I can't get all for now.. could you guys help me choose between Inquisitor and Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena, The... what do you guys suggest.. can pick only one of the two
kalirion: Riddick is awesome, if only for Butcher's Bay which is included in Dark Athena. Butcher's Bay is one of my favorite FPS' of all time, as good as HL2 in my book.

I've heard mixed things about Inquisitor though.
Hey kalirion... Thanks... I was kinda inclined towards getting Riddick as well... and you have made the decision easier for me.. :)
ygat: i like this way of promo.

although i have a long wishlist, picking 5 games per promotion is a little bit to much.

and when will other telltale's AVG sorted to this kind of promo, i missed some of them. But not willing to buy at steam. Since GOG.com is DRM.com / network connection - free...(the way PC should be in 15 yrs before....)
Having bought some of Telltale's titles from their own site before they showed up on GOG I can recommend you that the lack of DRM is a much more powerful incentive to grab them here and not anywhere else than it is for the average DRM-laden game.
TNGpt: my PC is a bit old and the game is somewhat demanding but it looks really nice).
I'm pretty sure that none of the games will run on my current PC but I might get a better one eventually and $15 is barely more than a movie ticket, so if the games are good I thought it might be worth to add them to my collection, just for fun.

TNGpt: I really liked Capsized. It's a very good looking 2D platform game with an awesome soundtrack that takes place in an alien planet. Although the campaign felt rather short, at this price it is definitely worth it and I wholeheartedly recommend it. Take a look at youtube videos like this one to make sure it is something you might enjoy.
I've read that it gets repetitive very quickly - I assume if you thought it was short, your impression was on the contrary?

jamotide: As a RPG fan I would tell you that Kings Bounty: Crossworlds is definitely a must have. And go play The Legend already!
See my first reply to TNGpt. ;) Unfortunately King's Bounty is painfully slow on my current rig. Are the RPG elements that strong? I thought it was more of a Strategy/HoMM kind of game?

jpolastre: Having bought some of Telltale's titles from their own site before they showed up on GOG I can recommend you that the lack of DRM is a much more powerful incentive to grab them here and not anywhere else than it is for the average DRM-laden game.
Don't get me started on Telltale's DRM policy. >:(
Post edited March 12, 2013 by Leroux
Damn it... I was trying to save some money, and then this! I am going to burn some cash right away... Why am I so weak?!?

Kidding aside, thanks for this promotion, it is awesome. :)
Now, where I could buy some free time so I could play King's Bounty?

:(
Leroux: I've read that it gets repetitive very quickly - I assume if you thought it was short, your impression was on the contrary?
Hm I felt that there were enough different weapons and enemies for its duration. To be fair, I ended up felling it was short mostly because I paid some €9 on release on Steam and at the end of the campaign I felt that I was just getting into it but it still gave me 5 h of fun (campaign + a couple of matches on arcade mode). Looking for all the secrets, fully exploring the arcade mode and playing coop will make it last awhile longer I reckon. For $2, I think it is really worth it.
Leroux: So ... any opinions on:

- Divinity 2
- Alan Wake
- Chronicles of Riddick
- Lucius
- King's Bounty: Crossworlds
- Pid
- Puddle
- Capsized?
I can heartily recommend Puddle. But note that despite descriptions to the contrary, this is not a puzzle game. It is a platformer, where your protagonist is (usually) an ever-changing liquid. It's rather easy if you play it casually, but dastardly difficult if you attempt to get gold medals for every level on "Extreme". I managed to do so for only 47 of the 48 levels, but my wife did them all (and she's not really much of a gamer...). Will probably return to it after I finish with Etherlords.

Chronicles of Riddick is also very good, if you like FPS. I don't really, but still enjoyed it a lot more than other FPSs.

Alan Wake I couldn't manage. Too much manual dexterity required.

For me King's Bounty: Crossworlds is a must, as I absolutely loved The Legend.
Great giveaway. I would love to see more of this in the future. It's just a shame that I already own most of the games I'm interested in this time. Alan Wake, Riddick, The Witcher, Divinity 2, Grimrock, maybe I'll have better luck next time.
Nice deal. Thanks. ^^
Defender's Quest 0 MB ?
EDIT: Offer expired because I got a deal.

Leroux: Don't get me started on Telltale's DRM policy. >:(
Ah I see I wasn't the only one burned by their hare-brained hardly-ever-working installer activation.
When on a later occasion I had the option to buy ToMI on promo from GOG or wait a bit to get it even cheaper directly from Telltale I had no doubts. I'll never get another of their games unless it's clear of their DRM.
Post edited March 12, 2013 by jpolastre
I can only come up with 3 games I want. All the rest I either don't want or already have. I can trade ones I already have, so is anyone interested in 2 of the following list?

Tiny and Big
A New Beginning
Puddle
Defender's Quest
Deponia
Divinity 2

jpolastre: Hey anybody interested in a 4 dollars game or lower on the promo accepting to exchange Constructor for it?
For the record there are games I can't gift because I don't own them already.

Leroux: Don't get me started on Telltale's DRM policy. >:(
jpolastre: Ah I see I wasn't the only one burned by their hare-brained hardly-ever-working installer activation.
When on a later occasion I had the option to buy ToMI on promo from GOG or wait a bit to get it even cheaper directly from Telltale I had no doubts. I'll never get another of their games unless it's clear of their DRM.
I only bought their games from them because the DVDs were DRM-free.

The DRM they put on the downloads is bloody awful.
Post edited March 12, 2013 by SirPrimalform
Glad to see pick 5 make a return. The previous one was good and so is this one.
Fantastic sale. I have chosen the following:

Runaway 3: A Twist of Fate
Tiny & Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
Capsized
Inquisitor
The Chronicles of Riddick