It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Buy any game on GOG.com and get the Witcher 1, too, free for a limited time!
This is the final week of our 5th Birthday Celebration. We're going to go above and beyond the call of birthday, though, and give you guys something incredible for our final thank you: buy anything on GOG.com--yes, anything--and get a free copy of [url=http://www.gog.com/game/the_witcher]The Witcher: Enhanced Edition with any purchase.

In case you don't know about it (how don't you know about it if you've found your way here?) the game has been lauded as:

"a fantastic RPG, and an amazing achievement for first-time Polish developer CD Projekt" (PC Gamer)

and

"one of the most engrossing, mature games in years" (Gamespot).

It's a definite must-have for all RPG fans and, frankly, all story-oriented mature gamers, and now, for an entire week it comes at an unbeatable price of free!

Combine that with the sale that we have right now on Divinity: Dragon Commander for extra promotional goodness, or find anything else that strikes your fancy and get a copy of the Witcher. Buy one for your friends--heck, at this price go ahead and buy one for people you don't even like all that much. ;)

This special offer lasts until Thursday, October 17 at 9:59 AM GMT
Take it, use it or give it: CTBF-4AUZ-ZZFJ-HF9T
Post edited October 15, 2013 by Merchito
As a unGeralted uni student about to graduate, I would greatly appreciate a code :)
Happy Birthday GOG!
I'm sorry, what does it mean to be unGeralted?
How do I know if I am? Oh geez, am I at risk??
Skalawala: I'm sorry, what does it mean to be unGeralted?
UnGeralted = To Not Own The Witcher 1
Khadgar42: I'm now proud owner of 12 Witchercodes, anyone has more?
I'm still looking for interesting and fun ways to distribute them among those disadvantaged, unGeralted people here.
I've got three still going spare, after getting about a half-dozen in total (yes, I buy too many games). I'm wondering how folk's current Witcher stashes compare to the historically huge Torchlight caches.
You really made me laugh out loud there ;^)

If you're into good story driven rpg's, then you must try The witcher.
Alternatively you could buy The Witcher 2 ($19.99) and you'll get The Witcher 1 for free. Worth every cent, imho.
Post edited October 15, 2013 by Solei
Khadgar42: I'm now proud owner of 12 Witchercodes, anyone has more?
I'm still looking for interesting and fun ways to distribute them among those disadvantaged, unGeralted people here.
IAmSinistar: I've got three still going spare, after getting about a half-dozen in total (yes, I buy too many games). I'm wondering how folk's current Witcher stashes compare to the historically huge Torchlight caches.
Yes, that is an interesting question.

Oh Damn!!!
I just bought a Bard's Tale (on my wishlist from the beginning) so now I have 13 copies to spare.
If more of my wishlisted games become available I will be like Smaug, my scales will probably take the form of the Witcher because I'm hoarding so many game codes.
I'm still unsure what kind of contest I can organize for a fair chance for every unGeralted gog member around here.
Of course you people can still PM me, it's nice to get PMs from time to time. But right now, I'm a tad busy earning money (to buy games in order to get more free Witcher codes) So I haven't decided yet how to distribute them among you, so don't expect a quick decision please.
Happy Gerlating everyone, and happy birthday to gog!
Solei: You really made me laugh out loud there ;^)

Alternatively you could buy The Witcher 2 ($19.99) and you'll get The Witcher 1 for free. Worth every cent, imho.
*thumbs up* =]

A kind soul has gifted me the cure to unGeralted, so I'm in good health for RPGing. That's a proper term.
You know, I'm not even sure what constitutes a story driven rpg but, I've heard good good things about it and I'm into RPGs in general, so I'm super excited~
Solei: You really made me laugh out loud there ;^)

Skalawala: *thumbs up* =]

A kind soul has gifted me the cure to unGeralted, so I'm in good health for RPGing. That's a proper term.
You know, I'm not even sure what constitutes a story driven rpg but, I've heard good good things about it and I'm into RPGs in general, so I'm super excited~
Lucky you.
As for me, it seems that i will have to continue to suffer from this curse known as unGeraltedness.
Are there any powerful sorcerers out there that can dispel this curse off of me?
Skalawala: *thumbs up* =]

Hellcifer: Lucky you.
As for me, it seems that i will have to continue to suffer from this curse known as unGeraltedness.
Are there any powerful sorcerers out there that can dispel this curse off of me?
The best thing you can do is to do some research. Look at some reviews, gameplay videos, etc. (Youtube is your friend)
The upcoming The Witcher 3 looks gorgeous, and will feature a free-to-explore game world quite a bit larger than the one in skyrim.
Post edited October 15, 2013 by Solei
Solei: The best thing you can do is to do some research. Look at some reviews, gameplay videos, etc. (Youtube is your friend)
The upcoming The Witcher 3 looks gorgeous, and will feature a free-to-explore game world quite a bit larger larger than the one in skyrim.
The Witcher 3 looks amazing.
So amazing in fact, that would probably explode my PC.
Klatoo! Barada! N... äh N... <cough>Necktie!<cough>

Consider the curse dispelled.

(check your PM)
Thank you to GOG.com for the "Special Promo: Get The Witcher Free With Any Purchase!" GOG birthday celebration !!!.
This is a fantactcly generous promo by GOG.com and though I had the game already then the promo enabled me to give away more gift copies to total strangers :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note then I got both the Witcher games and I would just like to remark that I wish that both these game optionally had had support for X-input game pad / controller (like e.g. Two Worlds II) which might have made the Witcher games actually playable for me ;)
Anyway , How I personally feel about the game control can not take away that the "Special Promo: Get The Witcher Free With Any Purchase!" is an absolutely marvelous promo in splendid GOG.com style !!!
Post edited October 16, 2013 by FiatLux
Gaunathor: Klatoo! Barada! N... äh N... <cough>Necktie!<cough>

Consider the curse dispelled.

(check your PM)
Thank you kind sorcerer.
damn wish i wouldnt have missed out on this one lol maybe thier will be some really cool after wild hunt is released looks like a good game