It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Buy any game on GOG.com and get the Witcher 1, too, free for a limited time!
This is the final week of our 5th Birthday Celebration. We're going to go above and beyond the call of birthday, though, and give you guys something incredible for our final thank you: buy anything on GOG.com--yes, anything--and get a free copy of [url=http://www.gog.com/game/the_witcher]The Witcher: Enhanced Edition with any purchase.

In case you don't know about it (how don't you know about it if you've found your way here?) the game has been lauded as:

"a fantastic RPG, and an amazing achievement for first-time Polish developer CD Projekt" (PC Gamer)

and

"one of the most engrossing, mature games in years" (Gamespot).

It's a definite must-have for all RPG fans and, frankly, all story-oriented mature gamers, and now, for an entire week it comes at an unbeatable price of free!

Combine that with the sale that we have right now on Divinity: Dragon Commander for extra promotional goodness, or find anything else that strikes your fancy and get a copy of the Witcher. Buy one for your friends--heck, at this price go ahead and buy one for people you don't even like all that much. ;)

This special offer lasts until Thursday, October 17 at 9:59 AM GMT
I'm now proud owner of 12 Witchercodes, anyone has more?
I'm still looking for interesting and fun ways to distribute them among those disadvantaged, unGeralted people here.
fredmon: First game I bought from GOG when I joined 2 years ago.
Have fun!

BSTW-SXDE-8CTD-8DMD

AWDU-4N4H-MU3A-2XUP
thanks for BSTW-SXDE-8CTD-8DMD =)
Another code RKZ7-UWTB-GBCT-NHWG
Enjoy.
DampSquib: Another code RKZ7-UWTB-GBCT-NHWG
Enjoy.
Thanks so much guys :)
ljyoun: yes please. i have a torchlight gift code, if you want that in return.
Gaunathor: No need for anything in return. I already have Torchlight anyhow.

Still, it's better to send the code per PM (the forumites have a habit of snatching up codes like crazy). Your account, however, seems to have been set to not allow PMs. Please change that so I can give you the code (you can change it back afterwards).
okay. you should be able to send it now. and thanks for the code.
Khadgar42: I'm now proud owner of 12 Witchercodes, anyone has more?
I'm still looking for interesting and fun ways to distribute them among those disadvantaged, unGeralted people here.
Hi, I'm unWitched, could you help me with that?
Another Witcher:)

N5DL-QN74-658Y-FGDE
Moonbeam: Another Witcher:)

N5DL-QN74-658Y-FGDE
thx for that!

N5DL-QN74-658Y-FGDE
AnakinQ: thx for that!
You are most welcome, enjoy.

N5DL-QN74-658Y-FGDE
NR, but thanks.
If I already own the witcher on another platform, is there any way to get this copy as a code so I can give it away, or will it automatically be added to my account?
tmarg: If I already own the witcher on another platform, is there any way to get this copy as a code so I can give it away, or will it automatically be added to my account?
If you have the game (for Windows or Mac) from retail or another digital distributor, you can add the game to your account by entering its serial here: https://secure.gog.com/witcher/backup (will not become a gift).

If you do not already have the game on GOG, your complimentary free-with-any-purchase copy will automatically be added to your account. Register your copy here first in order to be eligible for complimentary gift keys.
Post edited October 14, 2013 by Maighstir
tmarg: If I already own the witcher on another platform, is there any way to get this copy as a code so I can give it away, or will it automatically be added to my account?
Maighstir: If you have the game (for Windows or Mac) from retail or another digital distributor, you can add the game to your account by entering its serial here: https://secure.gog.com/witcher/backup (will not become a gift).

If you do not already have the game on GOG, your complimentary free-with-any-purchase copy will automatically be added to your account. Register your copy here first in order to be eligible for complimentary gift keys.
Hmm, thanks. I didn't know you could do that. Unfortunately, it's saying that my key from Steam isn't valid for some reason. I bought the game directly from the steam store, so that seems pretty weird.
tmarg: it's saying that my key from Steam isn't valid for some reason.
Then I suggest you contact GOG support, it should work.
Trilarion: It doesn't enhance the game experience however, having two copies of TW1. Having two bananas on the other hand would increase the value for yourself. :D
Ah, you don't know about transferring the women from your second copy into the primary install. It's a fairly simple process, and turns all of Geralt's romantic conquests into threesomes. Just be careful to not go down the Triss branch, she gets whipped up into a crazy jealousy spiral with herself.
Post edited October 14, 2013 by pen_sq