It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Buy any game on GOG.com and get the Witcher 1, too, free for a limited time!
This is the final week of our 5th Birthday Celebration. We're going to go above and beyond the call of birthday, though, and give you guys something incredible for our final thank you: buy anything on GOG.com--yes, anything--and get a free copy of [url=http://www.gog.com/game/the_witcher]The Witcher: Enhanced Edition with any purchase.

In case you don't know about it (how don't you know about it if you've found your way here?) the game has been lauded as:

"a fantastic RPG, and an amazing achievement for first-time Polish developer CD Projekt" (PC Gamer)

and

"one of the most engrossing, mature games in years" (Gamespot).

It's a definite must-have for all RPG fans and, frankly, all story-oriented mature gamers, and now, for an entire week it comes at an unbeatable price of free!

Combine that with the sale that we have right now on Divinity: Dragon Commander for extra promotional goodness, or find anything else that strikes your fancy and get a copy of the Witcher. Buy one for your friends--heck, at this price go ahead and buy one for people you don't even like all that much. ;)

This special offer lasts until Thursday, October 17 at 9:59 AM GMT
ljyoun: could someone please get me a gift code for this? i've been dying to play this game, but im sadly broke.
I would PM you a code, if you'd let me.
Can anybody share a gift code if you can afford to spare one...... :-)
Bought several games (EA promo) but I got only one geralt, not as advertised. Oh well...
Post edited October 13, 2013 by marclive
marclive: Bought several games (EA promo) but I got only one geralt, not as advertised. Oh well...
If you bought them together (one purchase), then you get only one The Witcher key, in accordance with what GOG state: a key for every purchase
Post edited October 13, 2013 by Daniel_M
Felix1990: Yea,but "Buy any game on GOG.com and get the Witcher 1, too, free for a limited time!".I am confused
"ntil Thursday, October 17 at 9:59 AM GMT" is a limited time, isn't it? The offer doesn't last forever.
Post edited October 13, 2013 by Maighstir
This is steam giftcode?
EkstremalnyGracz: This is steam giftcode?
Yeah. :P
EkstremalnyGracz: This is steam giftcode?
Of course it is not. You can redeem games from giftcodes here https://secure.gog.com/redeem - what it does is "bind" every game you don't own on GOG from a gift to your account.
InkPanther: Of course it is not. You can redeem games from giftcodes here https://secure.gog.com/redeem - what it does is "bind" every game you don't own on GOG from a gift to your account.
It's not? It's NOT? Why isn't it with GOG being renowned to sell Steam keys and all? }:-)
if anyone is feeling generous i would love to have a key too.
:D
The Witcher 1 is on my Top 3 games of all time. It is soo good! With SweetFX it becomes like The Witcher 1 HD edition..

So if you buy TW1 you get TW1 for free? :S
The_Immortal: So if you buy TW1 you get TW1 for free? :S
Yes, if you buy The Witcher, you get two for the price of one.
The_Immortal: ...So if you buy TW1 you get TW1 for free? :S
It doesn't enhance the game experience however, having two copies of TW1. Having two bananas on the other hand would increase the value for yourself. :D
Is it possible to gift the extra-copy I got of the witcher when buying the Bard's tale today ?
Can someone benefit from it if I just copy/past the code in this thread ?
(Which is STLQ-2QX5-EQWB-4BVE , take it if you want it and it works...)
Post edited October 14, 2013 by Merchito
Thank you, Merchito for sharing. I take it.