It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Little pixel people, great entertainment!

Theme Park, a classic, complex, and colorful amusement park management sim from Bullfrog Productions, is available for Windows and Mac OS X, for only $5.99 on GOG.com.

[url=http://www.gog.com/game/theme_park][/url]Put more salt in the popcorn and raise the price of soda: this is how big bucks are made in Theme Park, a classic amusement park management game from Bullfrog Productions. Yes, snacks play a big role in your business, but let's not forget about all the amazing rides and attractions you can build to make your little pixel visitors happy. Give them roller coasters, ferris wheels, love boats, haunted houses, and bouncy castles and they'll keep coming back for more. This amazing classic offers you the option to manage every little detail of your park's design and economy, to make it the best--and the most profitable--in the world. With colorful graphics, surprisingly deep mechanics, and tons of lighthearted humor, Theme Park is sure to entertain you for many carefree hours.

Get into the business of entertaining the pixelfolk and design the greatest money-machine in Theme Park, for only $5.99 on GOG.com.

Notice:
We're glad that another long-awaited Bullfrog Classic finally joined our catalog. We know that many of you were anxious to see it here. At the same time, we need to disappoint those of you, who were hoping to pick it up during the upcoming Winter Sale. This particular title won't be discounted this time, as the sale is coming too short after it's release. So, you can be sure you can pick it up today, and you won't feel foolish seeing it discounted in a few days from now ;-) Just a heads up from your friendly GOG.com team!
I really liked this one back in the days. But honestly, "Theme Park World" was the one, i enjoyed more than this. Will definitly pick this one up!
OoOoh, looks good - I´ll bet this game will make some people happy :)
It´s not for me, but it´s classic and fans of the genre will (should) be drooling about this.

Nice surprise :)
Wurzelkraft: Yes! I've been waiting for so long, thanks gog!

edit: wishlisted for now :)
I'm sorry but your avatar's expression fits this thread perfectly :D
low rated
Wurzelkraft: Yes! I've been waiting for so long, thanks gog!

edit: wishlisted for now :)
JudasIscariot: I'm sorry but your avatar's expression fits this thread perfectly :D
It does indeed. That's almost exactly how I felt while reading the news. :)
Hello...

I've a question regarding this game...

Does it run under Win 7 64Bit? I see it's compatible with Win 7... but no info about 64Bit?

I played it loooooong time ago and before i buy it i would like to know if it run smooth..

Thanks
After 3 years of waiting for it on this site it has finally come!
Theme Park World was the only one I played, I hope you release it too. I have the disc somewhere (I think) but I would love to buy it here.
DarkAngelAzrael: Hello...

I've a question regarding this game...

Does it run under Win 7 64Bit? I see it's compatible with Win 7... but no info about 64Bit?

I played it loooooong time ago and before i buy it i would like to know if it run smooth..

Thanks
We tested the game under both variants and if it did not run under 64-bit version there would be a notice just under the overview text :)
Yay!
Excellent. As I buy all EA games on GOG on principle(to demonstrate DRM free support to major publishers) this became my [url=http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:Kristian_Joensen]game number 417[/url] on GOG.
justanoldgamer: Good one GOG.

I see no instruction manual in the goodies, is it with the installer or is there really none?
Did it come with a manual way back then?
It did indeed come with a manual, and a really nice quality one at that. I still have my copy stored safely in a box.

Great to finally see the game on GOG, looking forward to eventually buying and (re)playing one of my childhood favourites!
GOG.com: Notice:
We're glad that another long-awaited Bullfrog Classic finally joined our catalog. We know that many of you were anxious to see it here. At the same time, we need to disappoint those of you, who were hoping to pick it up during the upcoming Winter Sale. This particular title won't be discounted this time, as the sale is coming too short after it's release. So, you can be sure you can pick it up today, and you won't feel foolish seeing it discounted in a few days from now ;-) Just a heads up from your friendly GOG.com team!
I know me and my brother don't care if it's full price as long as we can play it. I love you GoG :,)
It's so great to finally see my favourite Bullfrog game here! Thank you!

Just bought two copies of it, one for myself and the other one for my Christmas avatar giveaway.
finally!
what a great release GOG! :o
Damn I thought it was THEME PARK WORLD!!

Oh well Dreamers can dream!

Theme park world did it much better theme park world was number 4 in the series I think!
Post edited December 09, 2013 by fr33kSh0w2012