It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pretty deadly little thing.

Captain, I have some new information regarding "The Aristocrats". No, they're still laying low after their last heist, so low that we haven't seen Don or Freddie since the meeting with "The Boss". Someone might've hid them underground but we won't know for sure just now. Anyway, there's a new girl that was seen with Rick Fermione. She from outta town, don know exactly where. Seems a member of the borguise. It's bourgeoisie? Don't know sir, some fancy stuff I don't get--pearls, caviars, and champagnes, sir. Yes, one of my boys is following her. Yes, I know this is very delicate matter. Oh, the mayor... no, of course, no, I mean I'll talk to... Yes sir. No one seen. The report, yes. The last thing, sir--and this is a little bit unexpected--it looks like "The Aristocrats" are planning to move to a new district, any moment now. Can't tell for sure, but my bet is Connecticut Ave. We'll see. Will do, sir. Goodbye.

Omerta: City of Gangsters, an organized crime simulation you have been playing for the last couple of weeks just got bigger with The Con Artist DLC. There's a new henchman to recruit, new weapon, and a new district up for grabs. Experience "the greatest con of all time" in this action-packed expansion for only $4.99 on GOG.com.

Requires the base game Omerta: City of Gangsters on GOG in order to play.
Roman5: - After this release, the rating for the Original game, Omerta, went down to 2 stars and it's now the second lowest rated item here on GOG
adambiser: I think it was 2 stars even before the DLC was released.
I believe you are right, but before the DLC is was still higher than Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods. Now it's lower.
adambiser: I think it was 2 stars even before the DLC was released.
mrkgnao: I believe you are right, but before the DLC is was still higher than Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods. Now it's lower.
That might be true, I don't really look at the charts. I just remembered it being 2 stars.

I don't think it going fractionally lower is completely the DLCs fault though (partially, probably). Looks like it was just a bad game to begin with.
mrkgnao: I believe you are right, but before the DLC is was still higher than Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods. Now it's lower.
adambiser: That might be true, I don't really look at the charts. I just remembered it being 2 stars.

I don't think it going fractionally lower is completely the DLCs fault though (partially, probably). Looks like it was just a bad game to begin with.
I did monitor the charts and it dropped from third last to second last during the DLC release weekend. I doubt it that many people rushed to play the original and rate it over that same weekend. It's much more likely that users vented their frustration with the DLC release on the original too. Frankly, I don't blame them.