It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is this title compensating for something?

Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude: Uncut and Uncensored!, an unruly adventure game brazenly showing its sexy 3D bits, available on GOG.com, for only $5.99.

[url=http://www.gog.com/gamecard/leisure_suit_larry_magna_cum_laude_uncut_and_uncensored][/url]The legendary leisure suit got passed on. Meet Larry Lovage, the young man destined to carry on the heritage of his uncle, the legendary womanizer and the God's gift to womankind--Larry Laffer. Ok, that might be a bit of an exaggeration. Larry Lovage, the hero of Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude: Uncut and Uncensored! is just as well suited to wear the leisure suit, as his uncle was a unstoppable love machine. But that won't stop him, oh no! There are still some hot chicks in the world that never heard the name Larry Lovage. It's a good thing--they won't know what's coming.

Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude: Uncut and Uncensored! takes the fan-favorite Leisure Suit Larry series for a spin in the realm of 3D. Gameplay-wise it's much different from it's predecessors, but the naughty humor is still there, no worries. Once you wrap your head around its concept and the main character who is Larry Laffer's nephew, it will offer you many enjoyable and playful mini-games.

If you wonder what happens when Lovage hits the streets, get Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude: Uncut and Uncensored! for only $5.99 on GOG.com.
Well, it's still got a higher rating than Slender: The Arrival.
Added to wishlist!
I don't think I'll buy it even if that makes my Larry's collection incomplete..
l0rdtr3k: At least is not Box Office Bust
It's coming, why do you think that May's releases are going to blow our minds?
Gog Stahp!
My mind was blowed, but not in the nice way...
Novotnus: If you expect Larry 1-7 kind of humour, I'm affraid you won't be happy.
Actually I want to buy this and add to my "So bad it's almost good" collection.
Larry 4 was the best. I hope GOG manages to get hold of it. If you come across a copy in the bargain bin or wherever then grab it, but make sure to run it through a virus scanner because there's a dodgy knockoff floating around.
Actually when I first picked this up back in the day (I never looked at online stuff as that was still sorta new in my area at the time) the clerk gave me a DVD you normally get with pre-orders (which I didn't do) still have it though not much to talk about as it is more of a commercial than anything else.
What do ya know? Two classic releases in one day! *chuckles*

Is it wrong of me to actually be morbidly interested in this even if I know it's probably going to suck?
I fear now we're even less likely to see the Humongous Entertainment games and other children's point and click classics on here now. ;-)

But at least we got one good old game here today. EDIT: And hey! Anvil of Dawn has nearly 400 votes on the wishlist! I am nicely surprised! :D
Post edited May 14, 2013 by tfishell
Barefoot_Monkey: Larry 4 was the best. I hope GOG manages to get hold of it. If you come across a copy in the bargain bin or wherever then grab it, but make sure to run it through a virus scanner because there's a dodgy knockoff floating around.
Actually I think Lust in Space was a little better. Even with that dodgy 3D of late 90s.
tfishell: I fear now we're even less likely to see the Humongous Entertainment games and other children's point and click classics on here now. ;-)
Manhole's still here :)
Post edited May 14, 2013 by Novotnus
Barefoot_Monkey: Larry 4 was the best. I hope GOG manages to get hold of it. If you come across a copy in the bargain bin or wherever then grab it, but make sure to run it through a virus scanner because there's a dodgy knockoff floating around.
Novotnus: Actually I think Lust in Space was a little better. Even with that dodgy 3D of late 90s.
tfishell: I fear now we're even less likely to see the Humongous Entertainment games and other children's point and click classics on here now. ;-)
Novotnus: Manhole's still here :)
*must scrub mind clean* In context of this thread that's the wrong title to bring up. =P
Fredd38: Hmm, I always wanted to try a Leisure Suit game, thanks!
Huh? Wrong thread, man. Leisure Suit Larry was released months ago and the gamecard is here: http://www.gog.com/gamecard/leisure_suit_larry

This thread is for the release of Bathrobe Leslie.
mistermumbles: *must scrub mind clean* In context of this thread that's the wrong title to bring up. =P
Poor old Mr. Boning? :)
Just keep one thing in mind. On February 7, GOG released Daikatana, and just a week later, they released System Shock 2. Hopefully this means they're again "tempering" their site, so a coming-soon release awesomeness levels won't cause GOG to implode on itself.