It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tactics! Strategy! Adventure!

If you like your gaming to be a delicious melange of gaming style, mixing tactical combat with strategic management and a soupçon of classic "choose your own adventure" decision making, then games like Expeditions: Conquistador are a delightful break from the usual.

Set in the newly-discovered Americas, Expeditions: Conquistador gives you the opportunity to play through the discovery of a wondrous new land and peoples. In history, the choices that the conquistadors were ruthless and bloody and secured the Old World's place as the ruling power in these new lands. As you go through the intricately branching plot, you can choose to follow the path that history has laid out for you, or take a new direction and see how history plays out. With unique expedition members, random events that can completely change the circumstances your expedition is facing, dynamic trading system and economies, and even maps that are based on topological maps of the Dominican Republic and Mexico, this game's deep gameplay and high replayability will keep you entertained & engaged for hours.

A successful Kickstarted project, you can get Expeditions: Conquistador on GOG.com for just $17.99 for the first week, so if you're thinking about checking it out, don't wait!
Why is this Game listed as 19.99 on sale for 17.99 when the "THIS WEEK ON GOG" Video clearly shows it to be 15.99 clearly this a fairer price, why suddenly jacking up the price?
Dunno. Probably error. Game was always going to be $19.99 at full price (i redeemed my gogkey from the devs and it showed $19.99 as the full price i would have paid if i hadnt backed the kickstarter). 10% discount off new release is pretty much standard for GOG releases.
http://www.gamezebo.com/games/expeditions-conquistador/review

4.5 stars out of 5
Tuttle757: Why is this Game listed as 19.99 on sale for 17.99 when the "THIS WEEK ON GOG" Video clearly shows it to be 15.99 clearly this a fairer price, why suddenly jacking up the price?
You can't jack up the price on something that is newly released. Having said that, it is really awkward to see the 15.99 price tag displayed in the This Week on GOG segment and the price here being 19.99. Here is where GOG should bite the bullet and generate goodwill by rebating 2.00 off everyone who purchased at 17.99 and honoring the 15.99 price that is on the promotional video for the entire week. That would be a nice gestrure from GOG.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1m7dAZpA_W0#! (This Week on GOG episode 29)