It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Have you ever been trapped in a nightmare?

Amnesia: The Dark Descent, a gripping first-person perspective horror story full of mystery, darkness, and demons lurking in the shadows inducing a constant sense of dread, is available 75% off on GOG.com. That's only $4.99 only for the first 48 hours, to get your DRM-free copy!

Thousands of pages have been written on the anatomy of fear. It's one of the most basic emotions shaping the human psyche and dictating our actions. But how many of us actually know fear? Not the tingling sensation that something's wrong and you should be worried, but actual terror that's caused by constant, lethal, and very real, yet unfamiliar threat. This is a game that, according to many, comes as close to inducing that state, as possible for a computer game. Praised for its gripping atmosphere, perfect pacing, and involving gameplay, it's one of the most prominent--in not the most prominent--modern achievements in terror fiction.

Amnesia: The Dark Descent puts you in a situation with no escape and the only thing you can do is to push forward, deeper into the nightmare that's becoming more morbid and terrifying by the minute. You will find yourself exploring a half-ruined castle, that witnessed many acts of madness and inhumane cruelty. Deprived of all memories, hunted by spawns of evil, forced to behold sights that shatter your sanity, you will venture into the darkness with no real hope of ever emerging victorious. Mixing a fascinating story, terrifying setting, and well-executed design, this title deserves a place in every horror fan collection.

Are you ready to inject your mind with an excess dose of poisonous terrors? Empty your bladder, switch off the lights, put on your headphones, and throw yourself head-first into Amnesia: The Dark Descent, for only $4.99 on GOG.com. The 75% discount offer lasts until Saturday, July 27, at 9:59AM GMT.
I know this is a something GOG could solve, but if you really want to bypass your bank, you could just register an online mastercard account, which is prepaid. No problems there.
Reever: I know this is a something GOG could solve, but if you really want to bypass your bank, you could just register an online mastercard account, which is prepaid. No problems there.
That's a possibility, assuming there is no fee involved for the service. Otherwise I'm likely to burn through too much money making microtransactional payments.
Reever: I know this is a something GOG could solve, but if you really want to bypass your bank, you could just register an online mastercard account, which is prepaid. No problems there.
IAmSinistar: That's a possibility, assuming there is no fee involved for the service. Otherwise I'm likely to burn through too much money making microtransactional payments.
There's a fee when transfering money to your credit card account, so you could just transfer $500 once and pay 1 Dollar for it (that's at least how it works for me, every transfer - no matter the amount - costs 1 euro. What you pay with the card afterwards is free of transaction costs. At least on mywirecard.com).
I'm very happy to see it at the top of top sellers :).
IAmSinistar: That's a possibility, assuming there is no fee involved for the service. Otherwise I'm likely to burn through too much money making microtransactional payments.
Reever: There's a fee when transfering money to your credit card account, so you could just transfer $500 once and pay 1 Dollar for it (that's at least how it works for me, every transfer - no matter the amount - costs 1 euro. What you pay with the card afterwards is free of transaction costs. At least on mywirecard.com).
Sounds like it might be feasible then. I found entropay.com, which looks like the USA equivalent. If anyone else has experience using prepaid card services like that, I'd be happy to hear about it.
Another title with a Linux client but GOG still doesn't support Linux. Makes me sad.
Better late than never :P