It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Every GOG.com user can grab a free copy of Torchlight until Thursday, June 20, at 12:59PM GMT.

The title says it all: to celebrate the beginning of our phenomenal 2013 #noDRM Summer Sale, we're giving away the hack-and-slash masterpiece [url=http://www.gog.com/gamecard/torchlight]Torchlight for absolutely free to all of our users, for both Windows and Mac. You have exactly 48 hours to grab your copy of that incredibly fun and addicting action-RPG, complete with a level editor and a sensational MP3 soundtrack. No strings attached, and--of course--absolutely #NoDRM!

All you need to do, is to visit the product page and put it in your cart. You'll pay exactly $0.00 for it, as long as you complete your purchase before Thursday, June 20, at 12:59PM GMT. Say, since you're putting games in your cart, why don't you take a look at all the other fantastic deals we've prepared for you in our [url=http://www.gog.com/NoDRMSummer]2013 #NoDRM Summer Sale? For instance, just $4.48 more gets you the Wide A. Wake Bundle, a complete collection of Alan Wake games. More deals coming up, so visit us frequently.

Have a great day, and enjoy your free game!
Post edited June 18, 2013 by TheEnigmaticT
I thought you meant the Twitter promo, but that's obviously on Twitter... not sure what you're talking about.
No, I ... lol, you did ask ... I first came here because I finally got some time to play Baldur's Gate (I have BGEE installed). Then, since my saves are on another user account, thought to come here to find out where the game keeps its saves. I figured BGEE and "Gog Tutu" store their save files in the same place. Anyway, I couldn't find anything (and decided to look on the baldursgate.com forums), but by then I had noticed a little red "1" next to My Account, read that message, and eventually clicked on "Community"... Under "Hot topics" was "#NoDRM Summer: Get Torchlight FREE for 48 hours!" And the timer read just a few hours! I clicked immediately!
Sad trombone.

EDIT: Correction, "just a few hours"? err... Ha! "just a few weeks" more like. Talk about wishful misremembering...
Post edited October 02, 2013 by cognatus
cognatus: I thought you meant the Twitter promo, but that's obviously on Twitter... not sure what you're talking about.
No, I ... lol, you did ask ... I first came here because I finally got some time to play Baldur's Gate (I have BGEE installed). Then, since my saves are on another user account, thought to come here to find out where the game keeps its saves. I figured BGEE and "Gog Tutu" store their save files in the same place. Anyway, I couldn't find anything (and decided to look on the baldursgate.com forums), but by then I had noticed a little red "1" next to My Account, read that message, and eventually clicked on "Community"... Under "Hot topics" was "#NoDRM Summer: Get Torchlight FREE for 48 hours!" And the timer read just a few hours! I clicked immediately!
Sad trombone.

EDIT: Correction, "just a few hours"? err... Ha! "just a few weeks" more like. Talk about wishful misremembering...
Heheh!
Not the twitter promo - but another part of the fifth birthday celebrations in fact.
Well, I can't argue with your logic / path to this thread either so if i end up having an unredeemed code soon, it's yours.
Wow, thanks a lot man! I really appreciate it. :)
Not that I mind supporting the developers at all... Next paycheck I'll probably do it.

*looks up this forum giveaway"
Google link 404s
Google cache reveals it ended at GMT 2:59 PM
It is now GMT 4:52... AM...

Wow, somebody up there *really* wants me to pay for Torchlight...
cognatus: Wow, somebody up there *really* wants me to pay for Torchlight...
No they don't.

Check your Prime Minister.
These codes are almost a year old! Maybe somebody should use them before they get stale...

PUC2-RWBA-GJJR-X84X

NATK-L4LW-MS3W-JWFL

EMG5-9NDL-84EQ-84TF
AngloZaxxon: These codes are almost a year old! Maybe somebody should use them before they get stale...

PUC2-RWBA-GJJR-X84X

NATK-L4LW-MS3W-JWFL

EMG5-9NDL-84EQ-84TF
Didn't redeem them (although the last one didn't work for me), but +1 for the giveaway.
AngloZaxxon: These codes are almost a year old! Maybe somebody should use them before they get stale...

NATK-L4LW-MS3W-JWFL

Just now got a computer fast enough to run "modern" games like Torchlight. Always wanted to try this one. Thank you! +1
I have another old copy of Torchlight if anyone wants it. Feel free to ask. =)
Green_Shade: I have another old copy of Torchlight if anyone wants it. Feel free to ask. =)
Can you PM it to me please?
Green_Shade: I have another old copy of Torchlight if anyone wants it. Feel free to ask. =)
leon30: Can you PM it to me please?
Someone already messaged me about it. It's been claimed. Good luck next time.
high rated
leon30: Can you PM it to me please?
I PM'd you a code that I grabbed from the recent insomnia sale :) Welcome to the GOG forums :)
I opened this topic thinking

" hey, Torchlight on offer, they already did that, didn't they? Is it offered again as the start of the Summer Sale 2014"

and only then realizing it's an old topic necroed.

But looking at the date, the Summer Sale started earlier than i though it did last year: not iin the holiday season, but one month earlier. Could we expect to see a Summer Sale next week, I wonder?