It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Almost 50 Bundles and Special Deals up to 85% off all at once--the biggest sale for the longest day!

Chances are, that many people will miss this news post. With all the exciting offers exploded all over the front page, it will be easy to overlook it. But since you're here, and you're reading this--let us explain. Today is the longest day of the year (at least on the Northern Hemisphere it is). That means, you can play more games before the night falls, than on any other day. We want to make sure you have plenty of excellent titles to play, so we give you almost 50 of our [url=http://gog.com/NoDRMSummer]2013 #NoDRM Summer Sale bundles and special deals all at once.

Always wanted to check out FTL: Faster Than Light? It's there, waiting for you, for only $2.49! You thought about completing your collection of Telltale adventures? You can grab any of them 85% off! What about ? If you waited to save more than "one pretentious hipster dollar" on your purchase, today you'll save 50%! Missed the [url=http://www.gog.com/promo/definitive_dungeons_and_dragons]Definitive Dungeons and Dragons Bundle? It's back, and it's only $20.10 again. We could go on like this until the shortest night of the year falls, but we don't want to stop you anymore. Enjoy the (dare we say it?) mind-blowing 2013 #NoDRM Longest Day of Gaming Super-Sale!

Happy Summer Solstice, everyone!

NOTICE: If you own some of the games in a bundle, you can complete it with the missing games with the bundle discount applied. All you need to do to get only those you are missing, is to click "buy now" button on a bundle, and then manually remove the games you own from your cart at the check out. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Sorry to bump, but does anybody remember if Sanitarium was in one of the friday bundles, terror-themed or something like that? Thanks.
rodrolliv: Sorry to bump, but does anybody remember if Sanitarium was in one of the friday bundles, terror-themed or something like that? Thanks.
Not in this sale I don't think.
rodrolliv: Sorry to bump, but does anybody remember if Sanitarium was in one of the friday bundles, terror-themed or something like that? Thanks.
I saved the front page on the 21st June for reference and Sanitarium is not on there.
Now I'm kind of sad that I was away for the weekend and had to miss out on this. :(
MorphysLaw: Now I'm kind of sad that I was away for the weekend and had to miss out on this. :(
You will get almost all of those dealns in coming days..Possible they will do some kind of sum-up on July 5
MorphysLaw: Now I'm kind of sad that I was away for the weekend and had to miss out on this. :(
tburger: You will get almost all of those dealns in coming days..Possible they will do some kind of sum-up on July 5
Ahh, I see. Has the same thing happened in past years? It would be great if some of my most-desired wishlist listings came on sale for 75 or even 80% off. Would be right on time for my birthday on the 13th. :3
tburger: You will get almost all of those dealns in coming days..Possible they will do some kind of sum-up on July 5
MorphysLaw: Ahh, I see. Has the same thing happened in past years? It would be great if some of my most-desired wishlist listings came on sale for 75 or even 80% off. Would be right on time for my birthday on the 13th. :3
I wouldn't expect individual titles with 85% discount. Normally GOG would give us say 20 24h heavy discounted bundles. And then in the last day - all bundles together.
This summer they somewhat reversed sequence: we got the longest day promo with several bundles in the same time and now (until July 5) those bundles pop up individually day after day.
So have all the bundles revealed on longest day all been out up already?