It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: Today's results are really slim (too tired to do more work/ research).
Appreciated mate. I've added the theme for Zafehouse: Diaries, with a link back to your post for those who want to follow the steps. Shame about Arx Fatalis, but good information nonetheless.
Has anyone been able to track down the soundtrack to Capitalism Plus? The music was removed from the game on the GOG version and I am dying to play this game with the soundtrack playing in the background. Even the original MIDIs from the original version would be enough.
I've updated the list with this week's game releases.

vulchor: Has anyone been able to track down the soundtrack to Capitalism Plus? The music was removed from the game on the GOG version and I am dying to play this game with the soundtrack playing in the background. Even the original MIDIs from the original version would be enough.
Sorry, no luck as yet. I did find this item on the HOTU listing for the game:

Great news! WarCry.com has informed us that they have acquired the rights to re-publish this classic game. For only $9.95 plus shipping, this is one of the best buys you will ever make. And by the way, the full CD features digitized voices and very helpful tutorial scenarios that aren't available in CD-rip versions that you may be able to find on the Internet.

I was unable to find this edition on WarCry.com, so possibly the news item is out of date. But if they do have it, then you might be able to supplement your GOG version with this one.
Post edited March 13, 2014 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: I've updated the list with this week's game releases.

Sorry, no luck as yet. I did find this item on the HOTU listing for the game:

Great news! WarCry.com has informed us that they have acquired the rights to re-publish this classic game. For only $9.95 plus shipping, this is one of the best buys you will ever make. And by the way, the full CD features digitized voices and very helpful tutorial scenarios that aren't available in CD-rip versions that you may be able to find on the Internet.

I was unable to find this edition on WarCry.com, so possibly the news item is out of date. But if they do have it, then you might be able to supplement your GOG version with this one.
Thanks, too bad there was nothing at WarCry.com about the game. I just ordered a cheap CD copy from Ebay, it looks legit enough hope I'm right. Anyway, once it arrives I'll rip the tracks from the disc and encode them as MP3 and make them available for everyone here.
vulchor: Thanks, too bad there was nothing at WarCry.com about the game. I just ordered a cheap CD copy from Ebay, it looks legit enough hope I'm right. Anyway, once it arrives I'll rip the tracks from the disc and encode them as MP3 and make them available for everyone here.
Sorry there wasn't a more standard solution for you, and for the rest of our soundtrack-craving visitors. It is unfortunately the case that some of these just don't seem to exist out there in proper form.
vulchor: Thanks, too bad there was nothing at WarCry.com about the game. I just ordered a cheap CD copy from Ebay, it looks legit enough hope I'm right. Anyway, once it arrives I'll rip the tracks from the disc and encode them as MP3 and make them available for everyone here.
IAmSinistar: Sorry there wasn't a more standard solution for you, and for the rest of our soundtrack-craving visitors. It is unfortunately the case that some of these just don't seem to exist out there in proper form.
I'm really terribly disappointed that GOG did not export the CDA tracks and include them with the game. I hope it was not a rightsholder issue.
vulchor: I'm really terribly disappointed that GOG did not export the CDA tracks and include them with the game. I hope it was not a rightsholder issue.
I cannot say, for I do not know, but I'd not be surprised if it were for this reason. We know it's the issue with the availability of other soundtracks out there.
vulchor: I'm really terribly disappointed that GOG did not export the CDA tracks and include them with the game. I hope it was not a rightsholder issue.
IAmSinistar: I cannot say, for I do not know, but I'd not be surprised if it were for this reason. We know it's the issue with the availability of other soundtracks out there.
Still, I'll up them when I get them and try hard as I can to keep them available until I get a cease and desist. The way I feel about it is that all of us here that own the game legally by purchasing it from GOG have a right to this soundtrack, lawyers be damned.
Please add this link for the soundtrack for Capitalism Plus: [link removed]
Post edited March 20, 2014 by JudasIscariot
EDIT: See my next post below.
Post edited March 20, 2014 by IAmSinistar
Just got Zombie Shooter as one of the "pot of gold" games for the St. Patrick's Day sale. Found out the music for it can be found the folder marked "music" in the game's installed directory. It's in OGG format.

Same goes for Zombie Shooter 2 in case anyone's eager to get the soundtrack in OGG format. Same goes for the other two Sigma Team games: Alien Shooter and Alien Shooter 2. Theey also have their music in the same directory in OGG format as well.
Post edited March 20, 2014 by Eniena
vulchor: Please add this link for the soundtrack for Capitalism Plus
I have removed the link from the list, because in discussions with others have determined it could be a violation of GOG's Terms & Conditions, and possibly expose both GOG and vulchor to legal risks.

vulchor, while I appreciate your effort in trying to make this available for others, I suggest you remove the link from your post as well. I would not want either you or GOG to suffer repercussions because of this. Thank you though for your intent!
Since I've not posted anything for quite some days now, here're the findings for the latest release:

-- Hitman: Contracts - sold on ($8.99) and [url=http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-HITMANCOST/hitman-contracts-original-soundtrack]Gamersgate ($7.95) and here's a Medley on Jesper Kyd site which can be downloaded with a little effort.

EDIT: typo
Post edited March 20, 2014 by HypersomniacLive
HypersomniacLive: -- Hitman: Contracts - sold on ($8.99) and [url=http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-HITMANCOST/hitman-contracts-original-soundtrack]Gamersgate ($7.95) and here's a Medley on Jesper Kyd site which can be downloaded with a little effort.
Thanks, I've added these in. I put the GG link first, since it's the cheaper option at the moment and the more game-dedicated site. I did a quick check of CD Baby when I added the game to the list this morning, in case they carried it, but no luck. Glad you were able to track these down for us.
IAmSinistar: Thanks, I've added these in. I put the GG link first, since it's the cheaper option at the moment and the more game-dedicated site. I did a quick check of CD Baby when I added the game to the list this morning, in case they carried it, but no luck. Glad you were able to track these down for us.
I had stumbled upon them a few times when I was searching for the soundtracks of the other two Hitman games, so not much tracking down this time :-)