It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SirPrimalform: Why has GOG been working on this when it's not a particularly old game, and the devs are still around? =S

Should have just contacted 1C (unless that's what you mean by 'working' on it).
TheEnigmaticT: That's pretty much what I meant, yeah.
Can we have some blue text over here? From the recent posts, it looks like GOG still hasn't released the latest official version of KB...
gamebin: Confirmed that the issues are all resolved?
Well, we had two known bugs / issues and they seem to be resolved with this update. But it does not answer a lot of other questions I asked in first post of this topic.

The most important thing to note is: GOG's version of KB:TL is not the official version released by other digital distributors and it is using some (to say it gently) "unofficial" patch to work.
All I know is we're using the files provided to us for our release; I do not know why there's any version number discrepancies, but all the bugs should be addressed now. Asking why things are the way the are, after a certain point, seems more like a philosophical endeavor than a necessary one. ;)
TheEnigmaticT: all the bugs should be addressed now
I haven't looked at this thread in a while, but I saw your post and wanted to find out if the installer has been updated to include the fixes or whether there was an official/unofficial patch that needed to be installed post-game installation.

Thanks.
deoren: I haven't looked at this thread in a while, but I saw your post and wanted to find out if the installer has been updated to include the fixes or whether there was an official/unofficial patch that needed to be installed post-game installation.

Thanks.
I believe we have the installer updated.
TheEnigmaticT: I believe we have the installer updated.
Awesome, thanks!

P.S.

I tried sending in a support ticket, but was continually sent into a loop.

#1) Support link at top of page
#2) Clicked on Contact Us
#3) Technical Issues with games from the "Select type of your inquiry" list
#4) Continue
#5) Searched for 'King' (no quotes)
#6) Chose King's Bounty
#7) Nothing applied in the list, so I chose "I can't find solution for my problem"
#8) Filled out form, choosing "something else" for "I have a problem with"
#9) Hit send
#10) Redirected back to "Select type of your inquiry"

Tried it several different ways in case one of the options was still working, but no dice. You guys trying to give Support a breather? ;)
deoren: I tried sending in a support ticket, but was continually sent into a loop.

#1) Support link at top of page
#2) Clicked on Contact Us
#3) Technical Issues with games from the "Select type of your inquiry" list
#4) Continue
#5) Searched for 'King' (no quotes)
#6) Chose King's Bounty
#7) Nothing applied in the list, so I chose "I can't find solution for my problem"
#8) Filled out form, choosing "something else" for "I have a problem with"
#9) Hit send
#10) Redirected back to "Select type of your inquiry"

Tried it several different ways in case one of the options was still working, but no dice. You guys trying to give Support a breather? ;)
Have you tried contacting supp--oh, good call. :P

I'll email the head support guy.
Thanks man!
deoren: Thanks man!
Yeah, there's supposed to be a confirmation message after you send the ticket... We'll get this fixed as soon as our devs can squeeze some time out of their schedules.
Firek: Yeah, there's supposed to be a confirmation message after you send the ticket... We'll get this fixed as soon as our devs can squeeze some time out of their schedules.
Thanks. Should we send direct emails to an email address in the meantime if we encounter issues? I'm having one with The Witcher 2 that is seriously bugging me.