It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bazilisek: "With my luck, the mafia actually are Rob and QuadrAlien."

I'm a prophet.
You made me laugh with this one. And I think I was not the only one.

EDIT: ninja'd by Quadr.
Post edited October 08, 2011 by Vitek
QuadrAlien: To clarify: Hello, I'm the Mafia Role Cop.
Damn! I completely forgot there was a role cop. Well played, QuadrAlien, well played. And next time, I'm lynching Robbeasy straight away. It's simpler that way.
Good job was the lack of kills due to ovoon then rob
I really should have seen it in Robbeasy zchniques comments really did blur on how I could have attack you but very well played
Post edited October 08, 2011 by ViolatorX
DAMN Your head Robert Beasy! I trusted you!
JoeSapphire: DAMN Your head Robert Beasy! I trusted you!
I wasn't sure why you were so sure Rob was innocent... I guess ViolatorX just didn't pick up on nmillar's hints. Bah!

It was an exciting game there at the end, fun to watch.
My iPhone won't let me quote a reply most of day 2 I really didn't trust Robbeasy after zchniques comments I just found it hard to gain some conviction to go back to suspecting

We really should have lynched ovoon/silverfire those days
ARGH! Ovoon was innocent all along!!
I even made comments about holding my hand with the knife in the other :(
Hmm, so my speculation that the lack of nightkill was caused by extreme lurking was correct!
JoeSapphire: ARGH! Ovoon was innocent all along!!
I was trying to tell you that the whole bloody time :)
How did the silverfire vote derail?
ViolatorX: Good job was the lack of kills due to ovoon then rob
Actually, I think Xyem might have been doing his job perfectly - Robb tried to kill NMillar twice (he would), so I'm fairly certain Xyem was jailing NMillar. Or Robb, of course - I don't have the failed kill messages, after all - just numerous messages telling me exactly how to write Vanilla Townie. :P
No no no no no.
If Silverfire wasn't able able to send his actions I would let Robbeasy to submit kills. I wouldn't let players miss their night actions (applies even more to mafia) unless absolutely unavoidable.
And I hated you speculations about it. As well speculations about setup (there were only few possible ones and some people tended to ignore it) or about players experience and their roles. I clearly stated I assigned roles randomly!
Two safe nights were thanks to xyem who managed to protect nmillar twice against Robbeasy's attacks.
I'd post more but my girlfriend wants to play Pharaoh so I have to leave PC.
Vitek: I'd post more but my girlfriend wants to play Pharaoh so I have to leave PC.
My girlfriend also likes to play Pharaoh!

But she can do that on her own PC :|

Good game everyone :)
I can't actually believe i lasted to the end! I made several mistakes, an dBaz had me at the end there, but then Joe gave me the gift of voting for Violator instead of me at the end and job done. I was trying to make Vi look like my buddy at the time, because i thought i was going down.

Kudos to Quad - everyone had him pegged as town i think , not one player even suspected he was Mafia.

Good game, enjoyed it even though the first couple of days dragged a bit - i think the NK block on nmillar twice actually helped to confuse things in the end...we hit the jailer completely at random as well on day 3 - thems the breaks....;o)