It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Telika: Question : is the cause of rware's death supposed to be obvious or mysterious to us ?
Obvious. It's a modkill by another name, just so there's a difference between him and the inactives. He can actually participate in the dead thread.

EDIT: I can't outright say the reason, sorry.

Votecount:
flubbucket - 4 votes (amok, Vitek, Robbeasy, Telika)
Vitek - 1 vote (flub)
JMich, 01kipper, CSPVG are not voting.

With 8 alive it will take 5 to lynch.
Post edited August 10, 2014 by DarkoD13
Vitek: Most of us knows composition of all teams already so race claim is not that important to me.
You even have the dead mafia laughing at this comment.
My ongoing conversations with Krypsyn have convinced me at least one if not the last scum must be 01kipper.

My lynch will flip town and my tunnel vision regarding the Terran being all good and the Gorak being all bad kept me from seeing the possibility of a bad Elroi.

Oh well..

Unvote: Vitek

Vote: 01kipper
flubbucket: You even have the dead mafia laughing at this comment.
The Elroidans are the only ones who do not know the race compositions at this point. You did tell us who the Elroidans are, there are no more Terrans, and each of us knows who else is in their race.
Also, if scum have someone in the Elroidan or Zyrphan race, they know the composition of 3 of the 4 races, thus the ones not accounted are the fourth race.
Or are they trying to convince us that only Terrans and Gorraks were infiltrated?

Screw it, hammer time.

Vote Flubbucket
Votecount:
flubbucket - 5 votes (amok, Vitek, Robbeasy, Telika, JMich)
01kipper - 1 vote (flubbucket)
01kipper, CSPVG are not voting.

The Arbiter stands up. "Embrace your fate, Elroi. The Zyrphan and the Gorak stand against you. It is time."
The crowd has already surrounded flubbucket. Only CSPVG and 01kipper are quiet, their eyes turned away from the doomed Elroi.
"You have no idea what you're doing!", shouts flubbucket. "I tried to warn you, remember that", he continues.
But Robbeasy interrupts him. "It doesn't even matter at this point. We're good, we can even afford a mistake."
Amok smiles as the peaceful Zyrphan call for flubbucket's head. He hands his heat dagger to JMich, who proceeds to stab flubbucket repeatedly as Telika nods in approval. "Is it over now?", the Zyrphan asks, drenched in blood.
The Arbiter stands over the body. "I'm afraid not. There is no evil inside him."
Vitek doesn't even blink at the news. "It matters not", he proclaims. "We'll get the last one tomorrow."

Flubbucket has been lynched. He was Elroi Town. It is now Night. The Night will last strictly 48 hours.

EDIT: Slight revision to the flavor.
Post edited August 10, 2014 by DarkoD13
Something's wrong. You can't hear Vitek's mind anymore. His room is empty, except for a pool of blood on the floor. You know you are now the last two Zyrphan, JMich and Telika. You hurry to the Assembly Hall, but the Arbiter is nowhere to be found. You hear someone running up behind you.
It's the Gorak CSPVG. He looks worried. "You need to leave this place now", he whispers to you. You hear the sound of maniacal laughter coming from the corridor. It's the other two Gorak, Robbeasy and amok, along with the last Elroi, 01kipper. Amok is wearing Vitek's clothes, all covered in blood. "You thought we wouldn't notice?", he asks CSPVG. "I'll save you for last".
"Just be quick about it. The Master will want to hear the news. There will be no stopping Him now", says Robbeasy as he walks away with 01kipper. "You played your part perfectly" he tells the Elroi. "There is a place for people like you in our new world".
Your screams fill the air as amok attacks you. You lie on the Hall's floor, bleeding as you see the Gorak turn his attention to CSPVG. You know it's over. Your minds go silent. The world will be next.

The Corrupted have won the game.

All available info coming in a bit.
Post edited August 11, 2014 by DarkoD13
Oh, what?

I am sorry flub and rest of town.

So there was cult?
Or did we have 4 Goraks, 1 Elroi and 1 Terran as scums since the beginning?
Vitek: Oh, what?

I am sorry flub and rest of town.

So there was cult?
Or did we have 4 Goraks, 1 Elroi and 1 Terran as scums since the beginning?
5 Goraks, actually, but one of them were an infiltrator.
amok: 5 Goraks, actually, but one of them were an infiltrator.
I don't understand.
amok: 5 Goraks, actually, but one of them were an infiltrator.
Vitek: I don't understand.
The scum team was all Goraks (5 people) + 1 Terran + 1 Elroy.

However, 1 of the Goraks (RSVP) was an infiltrator, he was working against us from the inside
Info I've received from AFP:

List of Elroi:
Flubbucket
01kipper (Scum spy)
P1na
nmillar

List of Terran:
Red_Baron
DarkoD13
RWarehall (Scum spy)
Krypsyn

List of Gorak:
TwilightBard
CSPVG (Town spy)
amok
Robbeasy
Ixamyakxim

List of Zyrphan:
JMich
SirPrimalForm
Vitek
Telika

Official Scumlist:
RWarehall
amok
TwilightBard
Robbeasy
Ixamyakxim
01kipper
CSPVG (secretly a town spy)

Race PMs/Powers

1) Terrans can talk to each other at night and decide one person to investigate. Investigation results in race and town/scum being told. Here is a Terran PM (The win condition is different for the spies in all of these):

Terran PM:
You are a member of the Terran Federation. You have fought long and hard to make this planet your new home, and you will not sit back and watch it fall into the hands of a mysterious evil. Your race has always been the ones to be in the know and you have contacts in every corner of this planet. Anything that needs knowing can be found out with just a quick radio call.

POWERS:
You may, AT NIGHT ONLY, talk to your fellow Terrans in this quicktopic thread: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/EWKbbbBn9hphG
There you may discuss who to investigate. Then elect one of your race to PM me the name of that person, and I will post the result of the investigation in the quicktopic thread.

CONDITION REQUIRED TO WIN:
You must wipe out those who have already been swayed by the spreading evil.

2) Elroi can talk to the dead at any time.

Elroi PM:
You are a member of the Elroidan Coven. Your race has long delved into the arcane arts, learning to speak to the dead. This has given your race an unexpected peace, as you are naturally feared by anyone who hears of you, the “ghoul whisperers.”

POWERS:
You may, AT ANY TIME (day or night), talk to the dead in this quicktopic thread:
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/M6ynt2uVaxW
You may NOT, however, address your fellow Elroi in that thread. Any offences could result in a modkill.

3) The Gorak are the bad guys (scum).

Example PM:
You are a member of the Gorak Allegiance. For millenia your race has dwelt in the depths of Ganymede. Though you have surfaced to seek daylight, you are still unused to the harsh glare of the sun, and prefer to work at night. The evil that the Arbiter spoke of was birthed in the depths of the earth, and already has your race under its sway. Your leaders desire to spread this evil throughout all of the planet – and then, in time, to others in distant galaxies.

POWERS:
You may, AT NIGHT ONLY, talk to your fellow Gorak (And others under the evil's sway) in this quicktopic thread:
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/tVt8XuUbJVYqJ
There you will decide who to kill, then elect one of you race to PM me the name of the unlucky one.

The number of surviving evil players must be more than or equal to the number of non-swayed players.

4) The Zyrphan can read minds and are the only race without a scum member.

Zyrphan PM:
You are a member of the Zyrphan Council. The Zyrphan are an intelligent and peaceful race. They also have a very closely guarded secret – they are telepathic. This gives your race the upper hand, since you have no reason to distrust your fellow Zyrphan, since if one of them had been overcome by the great evil, it would have immediately sent ripples throughout your shared minds.

POWERS:
You may, AT ANY TIME (day or night) talk to your fellow Zyrphan in this quicktopic thread: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/CtzhK5eKUBAH4

Special notes:
CSPVG:
SPECIAL NOTE:
You are a spy. You have not been swayed by the evil, but your fellow Gorak think you have. Watch your back.

TwilightBard
SPECIAL NOTE:
You have reason to suspect that one of your fellow Gorak is actually a spy. You have decided to take matters into your own hands, and mean to assassinate him. Watch carefully and choose wisely, because if you choose wrong your cause will suffer. (PM me at any time with the name of which Gorak you would like to assassinate).

DarkoD13
SPECIAL NOTE:
You have two chances throughout the game to assassinate someone. You may PM me at any time (day or night) to pick the person to assassinate. You may use one of your attempts the same day you are lynched (if that fate befalls you). However you may NOT use one if you are nightkilled.

My additions/modifications:

1) AFP intended to have an amabassador show up that would allow for information sharing between groups. I wasn't sure how to implement that, so I just upgraded the role of the Arbiter, having him feed you all information if you chose to accept, through the yellow box thing.
2) Modkilled the 3 inactives and, for balance reasons, RW so as not to end the game with the town modkills.
3) CSPVG's role had initially no restrictions. So he could reveal the scum team at any time. I added the restriction that he couldn't share that info as long as he was alive. Admittedly, this came too late in the game, since I wasn't even sure he was still active and there was also some miscommunication about whether or not he could still post in scum chat.

More PMs coming soon.
Post edited August 11, 2014 by DarkoD13
That's... quite extensive scum list.

Would CSPVG count as town in regard of win numbers?
Even without him it was 6 scum from 17 players?

Also I have to say one race "fully" consisting of scum is not really in theme with evil spreading across council.
Vitek: Would CSPVG count as town in regard of win numbers?
Even without him it was 6 scum from 17 players?
Yes and yes.
But there were only 4 'real' scum in the game, kill the 4 evil Goraks and the game would have ended (or that is how I understood the win conditions)
DarkoD13: AFP intended to have an amabassador show up that would allow for informations sharing between groups. I wasn't sure how to implement that, so I just upgraded the role of the Arbiter, having him feed you all information if you chose to accept, through the yellow box thing.
And what were they doing? What my yellow box did? (btw. not be able to tell about it to others because it doesn't seem important was bit weird while we had also shared yellow messages)

DarkoD13: 3) CSPVG's role had initially no restrictions. So he could reveal the scum team at any time. I added the restriction that he couldn't share that info as long as he was alive. Admittedly, this came too late in the game, since I wasn't even sure he was still active and there was also some miscommunication about whether or not he could still post in scum chat.
Yeah, town inflitrated in mafia is not really viable exactly because of this. If CSPVG wanted it could be over after 10 minutes of game.
Post edited August 11, 2014 by Vitek