It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vitek you are most likely scum so shut up.
flubbucket: Vitek you are most likely scum so shut up.
So far, your accusations of who is scum or not has not exactly been 100%... I have not seen anything that make Vitek high up on the scum list.

Just out of interest - who and how many scum do you think there are left in the game?
flubbucket: Vitek you are most likely scum so shut up.
That was weak. Looks like you crumbled after Rwarehall died.

Besides, if all scums were quiet only because they are scum then the game would be boring. :-p

But Ok, tell us, why are you suddenly so concerned about town losing the game after another mafia died and we got into fairly comofrtable position.
How about I tell you what's being said about you in the dead thread .

Yes, I am leaning towards Vitek now as well. Especially since I am pretty sure that JMich is town (that he was on RWarehall's wagon is pretty strong evidence for me).

Some reasons I suspect Vitek:

1) That his character was fairly certainly inactive on Night 1, the one Night with no nightkill.

2) On Day 2, when I went after JMich for lurking briefly, it was Vitek who jumped all over me. Defending and buddying up to a known (from their perspective) town is something scum like to do, for obvious reasons.

3) The way he mentioned, in Post 960, that lynching Rwarehall might be a good idea, but never puts his vote there.

4) Bitching about inactive town after they were modkilled, also in Post 960.

5) On Night 3, Red_Baron really wanted to investigate Vitek again. Red_Baron was nightkilled that Night instead of me. This indicates that Red_Baron was probably thought of as more a of threat than I. Since other than TwilightBard, my main focus would have been on Robbeasy, this lessens some of my suspicions on him.

The main point against him is that he (re)started the Ixam wagon on Day 3. But, he may have done this because he saw where the wind was blowing (he was an obvious target from Day 2), and Red_Baron had just made a nudge in that direction. Perhaps he thought the lynch would fizzle out again like it did on Day 2, but when it didn't, he couldn't bail out without looking suspicious. I believe Vitek capable of all of that.

Not exactly glowing reviews. I wrote none of this. It all came from dead thread and from dead townie players.

Vote: Vitek
flubbucket: 5) On Night 3, Red_Baron really wanted to investigate Vitek again. Red_Baron was nightkilled that Night instead of me. This indicates that Red_Baron was probably thought of as more a of threat than I. Since other than TwilightBard, my main focus would have been on Robbeasy, this lessens some of my suspicions on him.
Small correction here. I assume that by "me" you don't mean flubbucket, but whoever wrote that in the dead thread. Red_Baron was the investigative role, "me" was a non-investigative role. Having a cleared (or guilty) result is the reason to consider someone a threat, not their actions in game. And the Terrans did have an infiltrator, so the scum knew who was going to do the investigation.
The list of one through five points actually came from Krypsyn.
Yay - infiltration was the right call.

Flub - I find it very hard to believe you would be so transparent in trying to save a fellow scum, but as we are in such a strong position I think we can afford to find out exactly what sort of game you've been playing.

vote Flubbucket
But Ok, tell us, why are you suddenly so concerned about town losing the game after another mafia died and we got into fairly comfortable position. You seemed pretty calm before.

Questions to Krypsyn:
1. How do you know I did nothing that night and how does it prove anything? Do you think that because I, as one player, did nothing so mafia haven't murdered anyone because of it?
2. Jumped all over? I mentioned that he always acts like that when you said it is suspicious and you started to argue it vigorously.
3. Never? You mean like in those 15 or so hours before he died from which I slept about 8 and was from computer at least 10 total? That's very strong never. :-) The Day before I put my vote quickly and asked to not rush lynch and it of course happened very quickly. One would think you know me more already and know I am usually careful with my vote. ;-)
4. That's because I am bitch.
5. If I get this right, I am scum so I, thanks to Rwarehall, knew who you are going to investigate and because Red_Baron wanted to investigate me but you instead chose Twilight, my buddy if this was true, I decided to kill RB instead of you to protect myself (while I was not chosen!) and let TB get investigated? Do you get it right? Seems like valid play. (Also it leads me to wondering why mafia haven't targeted the investigator more often)
6. What do you think of kipper and flub?

flubbucket: Why can't any Zyrphan answer any fucking questions?!?!
Because SirPrimalform did all the talking here. :-/
Oh boy Robbeasy stopped by.

That makes three votes. When I get anything from Krypsyn or anyone else I'll post, unless 01kipper stops in and would like to help out.

For the record I will not vote myself. You all will lynch this townie on your own.

Ixamyakxim

TwilightBard

RWarehall

What does the color yellow mean and who can see the sun??
Robbeasy: Yay - infiltration was the right call.

Flub - I find it very hard to believe you would be so transparent in trying to save a fellow scum, but as we are in such a strong position I think we can afford to find out exactly what sort of game you've been playing.

vote Flubbucket
Only comment to anyone wiling to have a logical thought.

Why would I not bus RWarehall??
(No direct copy/pasting from quicktopics please. This is a warning. I'm seriously, respect my authoritah.)
Post edited August 09, 2014 by DarkoD13
I'm sorry I won't do it again.

Most likely a moot point....
We need a race claim by all remaining.

Those who refuse are scum.
flubbucket: We need a race claim by all remaining.

Those who refuse are scum.
What if everyone refuses? :-p
Most of us knows composition of all teams already so race claim is not that important to me. (btw. I am the one in our chat fighting for claim. :-p)

Also, could you tell me why I suddenly became so scummy to you? I don't recall you ever mentioning me until I voted you.

flubbucket: Why would I not bus RWarehall??
Because you are loyal pet.
DarkoD13: (No direct copy/pasting from quicktopics please. This is a warning. I'm seriously, respect my authoritah.)
Question : is the cause of rware's death supposed to be obvious or mysterious to us ?

Apart from that, vote flub as usual.