It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It is interesting that us Terrans seem to be getting questions asked about our internal discussions though. Especially after I just wondered if such spying was possible. Off the top of my head, I don't recall such a push, but I'll have to check again, of course you could enlighten me on the subject since you seem to know so much about it...
Strangely, I now see what you are saying about night 2, but am rather disturbed you know about our discussions. I did not notice anything off because the topic of discussion was also on my list of suspects. Seemingly also on Red's list of suspects and Darko also seemed to be on board. But you are correct one person did push the argument furthest.
Darko pointed it out to me.
The part I'm not getting is how that got Darko killed, assuming that is what you are trying to get at. If its a simple night kill scenario, does it matter?
Was it known in your race thread that he was a vigilante?? Scum would surely want to kill someone like that right??
Ugh, okay. I don't like the way this is going.

I am the 4th Terran.

Night 1, my character was not involved with, because IShoot4lolz was incommunicado. The other three members, Red_Baron, DarkoD13, and RWarehall, asked AFP if there was another member, and AFP comfirmed the 4th member was IShoot4lolz (aka me). For this reason, I am confident that Rwarehall and I are the last two remaining members of Terrans.

The Terrans have a group ability to investigate one person each night. We are essentially a group-cop. Each Night, one of us performs the investigation, and the moderator posts the results in the quicktopic

Night 1, Telika was investigated, and he was revealed as town (we also got his race, but I will keep that to myself, in his case). DarkoD13 performed the investigation.

Night 2, I was for Vitek (my first choice) or CSPVG (with TwilightBard as a distant 3rd). We decided on Vitek. I actually wanted someone different to perform the investigation, because I had a slight scum-vibe on DarkoD13, but he performed the investigation before I could ask for someone else to perform it. We got no result, because DarkoD13 was killed. ((This might enlighten you all a bit more to my reaction in my first post of Day 3))

Night 3, last Night, I was for investigating TwilightBard (my first choice) or Robbeasy, whom had both been quite lurky and scummy to me. I also mentioned that re-investigating Twlika, to check for Cult, might not be a bad idea (but this was a distant 3rd on my list). We decided on TwilightBard, after a bit of debate (Red_Baron wanted to try Vitek again), and RWarehall performed the investigation. TwilightBard was revealed as Gorak and evil.

Vote: TwilightBard

As for what flubbucket is driving at, I am not sure. However, I suppose one could suggest that I was 'pushing' for certain people to be investigated. I am very opinionated in these games (and elsewhere), as most of you know, and that would necessarily carry over to quicktopics. Regardless, I have presented what happened in that thread as best I could, since it seems as if the Terrans, and thus and investigative power, is being systematically targeted.
EBWOP

Sorry for typoing your name Telika. :(

Also, as to flub's question about a vigilante, I am not sure who you mean by 'he' (Darko?!). Regardless, no, I at least had, and still have, no knowledge of a vigilante in this game.
Seems like you have been infiltrated, since Ixamyakxim knew about an investigative group during day 2 (post 653). You did comment on that in post 710 as well. So unless we have a group (or individual) that can read race chats, I'd say that the third scum is in your group.

So, let's follow the investigative role and vote TwilightBard.

I'm still curious as to why there was no night kill during night 1. Scum should have known about the terrans' ability, so it seems we had a blocked kill. But that can wait a few more ingame days before we follow on that question.
That was what we were looking for.

Two evil Goraks ? That's a strange distribution. Unless Goraks are five ? I was thinking humans would be five (as the default species, in scifi), but Krypsyn says he's "the 4th", as if that's it. If Goraks are 5, maybe two evil Goraks make sense.

So. Anyway.

Unvote Flubbucket

Vote Twilightbard

But what's with Flub's post about Darko being vigilante. Krypsyn, Rware, you think there could have been a vigilante amongst the collective cops species ?
Telika: I was thinking humans would be five (as the default species, in scifi),
On Night 1, Rwarehall, Red_Baron, and DarkoD13 were confused about faction numbers as well, since only three of them were posting. AFP posted that the absent member of the Terrans was IShoot4Lolz (aka me). This strongly implies that there were only 4 members of the Terran faction.

Telika: But what's with Flub's post about Darko being vigilante. Krypsyn, Rware, you think there could have been a vigilante amongst the collective cops species ?
As I mentioned earlier, I have no idea what flubbucket was driving at. I have had no indication, in either the main thread or the quicktopic, that anyone was a vigilante. Neither DarkoD13's nor Red_Baron's roles mentioned such a thing either upon their deaths.
Fine with me if Rwarehall confirms it is true.

Vote TwilightBard.

But let's give him some time to post at least.
But it looks

Telika: 3) I'm not too keen on the "modkill them all" solution by default. It may unbalance the game (free kills for whatever side). I'd suggest to go for it if there is a manageable proportion of scum/town amongst them.
Oh no, leaving alive some of them to keep balance would be worse tham leaving the alive all (and that's awful option already).
It may be free kill and it may tip the scales of balance but what other solution is there? Pina haven't posted in July at all, nmillar asked to be replaced long time ago and SPF never started to play and it is unlikely he ever will. So why should they be kept alive to keep balance and what balance would it be with absent players?
Its true. I was holding off on that information for two reasons. First, because I wanted to hear what others were saying. Information is good and we do need to pick a next target to investigate. Second, I wanted to see what Krypsyn was going to say, Sorry bud, but I can't say trust goes very far under the circumstances. I'm sure the feeling is reciprocated...

But that is also what I was trying to get at earlier. If there is a scum they are doing a poor job. No one in the group even tried slightly to dissuade us from investigating TB. It was fairly unanimous, if anyone was off key it was Red Baron and we know he was town now. Krypsyn proposed the name and it fit. I sent the PM to the mod. Its why I'm wondering if its possible there are other means of "infiltration". Another thing that should be added in Krypsyn's defense although Darko apparently suspected him is that at the end of Night 2, Krypsyn tried to stop Darko from sending the PM in favor of either me or Red Baron, but Darko had already sent it.

Vigilante? Now I'm confused, There was absolutely no mention of such. If that is why Darko got killed, how did they know? I still have to believe we are being targeted because of our investigative power.
RWarehall: I was holding off on that information for two reasons. First, because I wanted to hear what others were saying. Information is good and we do need to pick a next target to investigate. Second, I wanted to see what Krypsyn was going to say,
I may have jumped the gun on the TwilightBard information, I'll admit.

RWarehall: Sorry bud, but I can't say trust goes very far under the circumstances. I'm sure the feeling is reciprocated...
No worries, this is mafia. I would be more worried if you said you did trust me.

RWarehall: But that is also what I was trying to get at earlier. If there is a scum they are doing a poor job.
I agree. You could be scum, but you are doing it in a very pro-town manner.

RWarehall: Its why I'm wondering if its possible there are other means of "infiltration".
Yep, it makes me wonder if we aren't missing something.
There may have been no knowledge of Darko's vigilante since your race investigates. Darko simply mentioned it in the race chat and lamented the loss of the power.

I would also put forth the possibility your race has no infiltrator. Wouldn't "mafia cop" be a bit too much??

I did go back and reread after the Ixmixpickupsticks flip and his posts started to connect to Krypsyn in my mind. Now you know how that stuff can get cloudy and how myopic the thinking can become.

After the DarkoD13 night kill, Krypsyn was either bussing Ixmaxipad hard or he genuinely wanted him lynched. Either way scum was caught.

With what has been seen (by others) as a lack of turmoil or conflict in Terran chat and a somewhat clear consensus regarding investigations why not think your race is pure and we are seeing genocide against the Terran....