It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Robbeasy, I am not in Flub's group. I believe I am the only one to have actually race claimed. My race, the Terrans seem to communicate quite well. We are equipped with one mouth to speak and better yet two ears to hear what the others are saying. This makes us a very special race indeed!

If what you are asking is whether someone of the Terran race is somehow also in Flub's racial chat, I can think of no way I could determine that.
Sorry guys, not intending to lurk, getting work randomly and it's really fucking with my mind. I should be fine at the weekend *sighs* Stupid work....but that's not for here.
amok: so it is you and flub (neither of you post under alias'es?) and 2/3 more people? half the group is nice and good and the other is messing around? It seems like a strange group.... the next night you should try to see if this can be fixed.

Can you confirm flub's claim of some strange forum restriction? and can you really not work around it?
Yes, everything flub has said regarding our racial forum restrictions (and potential ways to work around it) is true. It is difficult to know exactly how many members we have in our group, there is at least one more known member who posted under a real name, and probably 1-2 others who have only posted under aliases.
amok: so it is you and flub (neither of you post under alias'es?) and 2/3 more people? half the group is nice and good and the other is messing around? It seems like a strange group.... the next night you should try to see if this can be fixed.

Can you confirm flub's claim of some strange forum restriction? and can you really not work around it?
01kipper: Yes, everything flub has said regarding our racial forum restrictions (and potential ways to work around it) is true. It is difficult to know exactly how many members we have in our group, there is at least one more known member who posted under a real name, and probably 1-2 others who have only posted under aliases.
Comments :

1) Are there other groups with aliases being used ? It would be fun if the same pseudonym was popping up in two groups.

2) You say there are 3 identified people in your group, didn't Flub say there were 4, at some point "yesterday" ?

3) Do you have daychat or nightchat ?

4) Have the anonymous ones explicitely given arguments as to why they have been using aliases ?
Telika: Comments :

1) Are there other groups with aliases being used ? It would be fun if the same pseudonym was popping up in two groups.

2) You say there are 3 identified people in your group, didn't Flub say there were 4, at some point "yesterday" ?

3) Do you have daychat or nightchat ?

4) Have the anonymous ones explicitely given arguments as to why they have been using aliases ?
1) The aliases were constantly changing, rarely was the same one was repeated more than a couple of times. The postings by aliases were primarily early on and have stopped now (the lurkers are just lurking).
2) If flub said that, he was probably referring to the mod as the 4th known name.
3) Both, we can use the chat whenever we want.
4) One person at one point said they were wary of revealing themselves to those who see us as a threat. That's the only justification anyone has given.
01kipper: 4) One person at one point said they were wary of revealing themselves to those who see us as a threat. That's the only justification anyone has given.
do you find this behavior scummy or pro-town?
Are any other races going to step up and disclose or is mine/ours the only one?

I find disclosure to be a highly townie behavior and yet hardly any of the other races have said anything.

How odd.
flubbucket: Are any other races going to step up and disclose or is mine/ours the only one?

I find disclosure to be a highly townie behavior and yet hardly any of the other races have said anything.

How odd.
hmm... I can say that for our group we have only night chat, and as far as I know no-one used aliases there. There are no posting restrictions (except can only post at night, that is).
01kipper: If flub said that, he was probably referring to the mod as the 4th known name.
Actually, Flub gave the mod as a 5th one (which had me confused, because then I briefly assumed you were -knowingly- 5 members).

Okay, I've sought the post in question, and it's 541. I quote : "including the mod, 18 different aliases used to post and only five are possibly true players/mod names". I'm not certain what this means. Four of these 18 aliases are "possibly true players" ? Where does this "possibly" come from ? False name claim ?

flubbucket: I find disclosure to be a highly townie behavior and yet hardly any of the other races have said anything.
Really ? And what "disclosure" are you speaking of ?
Telika: Really ? And what "disclosure" are you speaking of ?
Why the obvious of course... penis girth.
flubbucket: Why the obvious of course... penis girth.
Oh, so you think it is going to be that sort of party? No wonder you have your pants off.

As to your question, I'll just ditto what amok said: we only chat at Night, and nobody uses aliases.
Same same as others. Normal chat in regards that it is no aliases other than GOG forum one :P And there is quite some lovely people in there, making for some good talks.

Flubuckets group sounds so bizarre that there must be a reason for it - was it mentioned already if there was restrictions on real names or any special mention about the chat?.
Red_Baron: Same same as others. Normal chat in regards that it is no aliases other than GOG forum one :P And there is quite some lovely people in there, making for some good talks.

Flubuckets group sounds so bizarre that there must be a reason for it - was it mentioned already if there was restrictions on real names or any special mention about the chat?.
01kipper posted #516 we were restricted to being unable to communicate directly with each other. I agreed in post #520 including the information regarding the aliases.

amok asked the mod a bolded question in the thread about using aliases in quick topics in post #538 and P1na replied in post#539 answering he had been using an alias with the mod's blessing.

I am quite certain we have only four members in our race and I also know who they all are with a 99% certainty.
01kipper: 4) One person at one point said they were wary of revealing themselves to those who see us as a threat. That's the only justification anyone has given.
amok: do you find this behavior scummy or pro-town?
At the moment, I find it a bit scummy. It seems to me that scum will thrive on confusion.

01kipper: If flub said that, he was probably referring to the mod as the 4th known name.
Telika: Actually, Flub gave the mod as a 5th one (which had me confused, because then I briefly assumed you were -knowingly- 5 members).

Okay, I've sought the post in question, and it's 541. I quote : "including the mod, 18 different aliases used to post and only five are possibly true players/mod names". I'm not certain what this means. Four of these 18 aliases are "possibly true players" ? Where does this "possibly" come from ? False name claim ?
I'm not sure what flub was referring to there.
flubbucket: snip
amok: do you find this behavior scummy or pro-town?
01kipper: At the moment, I find it a bit scummy. It seems to me that scum will thrive on confusion.
I will as the same question to flub - do you find the rest of your groups behavior scummy?