It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Votecount coming this evening just so you fellas know.
flubbucket: Finally some smart discussion.

My pants are partially filled with happiness.
First he says he doesn't have pants, now all of sudden he does! I demand transparency!

Also, not a lot of people are keen on JMich's race claim idea. Why so? I am all for it because my race is quite sexy, and I want to show off.
flubbucket: Finally some smart discussion.

My pants are partially filled with happiness.
cmdr_flashheart: First he says he doesn't have pants, now all of sudden he does! I demand transparency!

Also, not a lot of people are keen on JMich's race claim idea. Why so? I am all for it because my race is quite sexy, and I want to show off.
Transparent pants?
So far, we only had 3 false race claims, even if no one seemed to point them out. However, according to rule #11, we all should be aware of which players are also part of our race.

So, two extra questions.
1) Are you aware of who is the same race are you?
2) Do you think it would be a good idea to share said information, though leaving out the specific race?
flubbucket: Forum ate my post again.

Lurker roll call.

There are ten (10) players with less than 9 posts thus far. If this is new for you then read the thread and comment on the inane nonsense written or ask questions.

If you're not new then you're most likely scum...
aaaah - Flubb, just the sort of post that screams scum...

You moaning about ten players with less than 9 posts so far, but don't actually name any , or vote for any. classic scum play -

'look , there's people that I'm going to finger. But I'm not naming names or voting because it could all come back on me when we do vote counts and look back through the thread. Soo, I'm just going to point them out and let other people do the dirty work, that way I can hide better'

If my vote wasn't already on you, it surely would be now.

In general - and I find it a pattern in many of GOG Mafia games...we seem to be frightened of using our weapon! As town, you only have one weapon to put pressure on players and try to draw out scum - thats the vote. Everything else is just hot air. Only when someone is one away from lynch, does it have meaning. so come on people, use those votes...

@ Vitek - yeah, Twilight did indeed strike me as odd as well. But maybe he's focussing on one at a time? Thankyou for pointing out Flubbs reason for singling out these people, but he's done more than enough since for me to continue on him...
JMich: So far, we only had 3 false race claims, even if no one seemed to point them out. However, according to rule #11, we all should be aware of which players are also part of our race.

So, two extra questions.
2) Do you think it would be a good idea to share said information, though leaving out the specific race?
1) No. AFP said he could make the info known before the night phase though, if we want.

Lurker roll call.

There are ten (10) players with less than 9 posts thus far. If this is new for you then read the thread and comment on the inane nonsense written or ask questions.

Robbeasy: aaaah - Flubb, just the sort of post that screams scum...

You moaning about ten players with less than 9 posts so far, but don't actually name any , or vote for any. classic scum play -

'look , there's people that I'm going to finger. But I'm not naming names or voting because it could all come back on me when we do vote counts and look back through the thread. Soo, I'm just going to point them out and let other people do the dirty work, that way I can hide better'

If my vote wasn't already on you, it surely would be now.

In general - and I find it a pattern in many of GOG Mafia games...we seem to be frightened of using our weapon! As town, you only have one weapon to put pressure on players and try to draw out scum - thats the vote. Everything else is just hot air. Only when someone is one away from lynch, does it have meaning. so come on people, use those votes...

@ Vitek - yeah, Twilight did indeed strike me as odd as well. But maybe he's focussing on one at a time? Thankyou for pointing out Flubbs reason for singling out these people, but he's done more than enough since for me to continue on him...
CSPVG

JMich

Ixamyakxim

Robbeasy

DarkoD13 (though not now)

nmillar

01kipper

ishoot4lolz

Dustfinger

TwilightBard

Anything else???
You see the other thing townies do is read the thread looking for information and keep records of posts.... or how did you put it "do the dirty work."

Scum doesn't have to do that dirty work since you already know who the townies are don't you.

Lurker roll call.

I admit I'm not as active as I'd like, but it's also pretty interesting that you came out with this post and didn't have a vote. I'm sorta surprised.

RWarehall: How many of the votes have really been serious thus far? Essentially, if someone had slipped up in any significant way, we'd probably be all over him. The truth is nothing has happened. For everyone here and every post, it could be a townie trying to find the truth or a scum covering his behind. But if you want a bit of seriousness, here's a thought...
I think the fact is that it's hard to judge on Day 1 what might be serious and what might be joking, especially once the 3rd or 4th vote on a pile. Sometimes, with a pile on, it's hard to just look the other way.

JMich: So far, we only had 3 false race claims, even if no one seemed to point them out. However, according to rule #11, we all should be aware of which players are also part of our race.
I see RWareHall's sorta joking claim, but cmdr's didn't seem like it was taken back...kinda curious where you see the falseclaims right at the moment? I somehow feel lost...
I don't think anyone has been suspiciously inactive. Inactive, yeah, but within the limits which are typical to Mafia games; I know from observing the Ski lodge game that people wouldn't respond for days. So to me, nothing out of the ordinary has happened.

To be honest, I feel there's so much noise that a lot of pertinent infos and questions are getting lost in it. Maybe we need to take things step by step.

First, everyone who is scum, please raise your hands.

So, two extra questions.
1) No
2) I don't see how sharing this could help the scum? So I'm for it, it's just more information which might do nothing, or help us pick them out. (I don't even see a reason for hiding the specific race). But I'm ready to be educated if I'm wrong.

Lurker roll call.

TwilightBard: I admit I'm not as active as I'd like, but it's also pretty interesting that you came out with this post and didn't have a vote. I'm sorta surprised.

................<snip>.....................
You only "voted" for DarkoD13 as what would seem a joke vote. And now you conveniently step out of the shadows to poke at someone who is actually trying to scum hunt?!?!

Of the many many names on the lurker list, who is the scummiest?? Will you be sticking with DarkoD13??

Day one is always a challenging lynch and you're "sorta surprised" I haven't voted again. And yet I'm not surprised you've brought nothing to the table.
TwilightBard: I see RWareHall's sorta joking claim, but cmdr's didn't seem like it was taken back...kinda curious where you see the falseclaims right at the moment? I somehow feel lost...
Argonian
Protoss
Possibly part-husky and part-terrier mongrel

Yes, none of them seem serious claims. Still curious as to why they claimed that way.

Though let's not forget the [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_forum_mafia_21_the_end_of_the_world/post196]ass. Is that a claim as well or not?
JMich: Argonian
Protoss
Possibly part-husky and part-terrier mongrel

Yes, none of them seem serious claims. Still curious as to why they claimed that way.

Though let's not forget the [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_forum_mafia_21_the_end_of_the_world/post196]ass. Is that a claim as well or not?
The last two, yeah, I agree. I couldn't really read into cmdr's real well, my tendancy with this game is to believe people until there's evidence not to trust. Maybe I trusted Cmdr's too much, I guess we'll see in that regard.

flubbucket: You only "voted" for DarkoD13 as what would seem a joke vote. And now you conveniently step out of the shadows to poke at someone who is actually trying to scum hunt?!?!

Of the many many names on the lurker list, who is the scummiest?? Will you be sticking with DarkoD13??

Day one is always a challenging lynch and you're "sorta surprised" I haven't voted again. And yet I'm not surprised you've brought nothing to the table.
There's nothing big and important to bring to the table though. I'm poking at what catches my eye, and when I feel often like I'm playing catchup a bit, then it's a pick and choose. I'm just looking at the stuff that catches my interest and poking a bit.

My issue with your post, is that you've claimed there's a list, you've counted the posts, but you didn't say anything. You seem to trust that we're going to do the same work. I didn't count the posts, I can't verify the lurkers because honestly, I haven't noticed that much. And on Day 1, asking about the scummiest of the lurkers is a moot point, a lurker lynch is playing the odds that the Mafia (or Cult, or whatever the flavor of the day is with trying to guess what's going on) is going to be consisting of people who are going to lurk for lurking's sake. In fact that's happened in a Mafia game here...town had Mafia dead to rights...lynched a lurker instead... (I can barely remember where I leave my car keys, but can remember at least the vague details of mafia games from 2 years ago[?])

I mean, hell if I was going to make an attack, I'd have brought a lot more to the table then a question.

Oh...my vote...shit, I forgot about that during the week.

Unvote Darko I don't really think he's that scummy, at least not in terms of seriousness, honestly I haven't had anyone that is standing out more then making me go 'What the hell am I reading?' and confusing the hell out of my thought process.
JMich:
Since you're calling for race claim, shouldn't you start with yours? Why put the burden of going first on others? A show of good faith would win trust here.

But the deal is that if one guy does it, EVERYONE has to do it. That's the only way we'll get anything useful out of it.