It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Only 10 days left, guys! Hope somebody who wants the game really bad will find this thread! :)
How do I gift my code to a friend?
In my email it's just a clickable link with no code
Desjay: How do I gift my code to a friend?
Well, the main problem here is finding someone who doesn't already have the game, the finding of the code should be very easy :)
In all seriousness though, there should be two codes in the email (both clickable)... You are talking about the TW2/Gamers gift for stamp collecting, right?
I got a Witcher 2 copy left if someone needs it! god i love this game!
Desjay: How do I gift my code to a friend?
WildHobgoblin: Well, the main problem here is finding someone who doesn't already have the game, the finding of the code should be very easy :)
In all seriousness though, there should be two codes in the email (both clickable)... You are talking about the TW2/Gamers gift for stamp collecting, right?
Yes, that's the one, I don't want to click the link and commit myself to another version of it, or does clicking the link get you the code that you can give to someone else?
WildHobgoblin: Well, the main problem here is finding someone who doesn't already have the game, the finding of the code should be very easy :)
Desjay: Yes, that's the one, I don't want to click the link and commit myself to another version of it, or does clicking the link get you the code that you can give to someone else?
If you already own the game you will not receive it a second time, so you can savely click in any case :)
You should be redirected to the redeem page, where you'll have to confirm that you want to redeem (or, if you own the game already, it will tell you just that). So you can grab the code from there if you want.
What I find strange is that the code wasn't visible in the email you received? I just copy-pasted it from right there.

Hope all goes well, if the key "gets lost", it's not like there's a shortage ;)
Desjay: Yes, that's the one, I don't want to click the link and commit myself to another version of it, or does clicking the link get you the code that you can give to someone else?
WildHobgoblin: If you already own the game you will not receive it a second time, so you can savely click in any case :)
You should be redirected to the redeem page, where you'll have to confirm that you want to redeem (or, if you own the game already, it will tell you just that). So you can grab the code from there if you want.
What I find strange is that the code wasn't visible in the email you received? I just copy-pasted it from right there.

Hope all goes well, if the key "gets lost", it's not like there's a shortage ;)
OK, thanks for the help :)
It's getting that time... Got some keys/codes to give.

The Witcher 2 & Gamers movie

edit: Gamer's movie is redeemed... or given away, same thing...

edit 2: Witcher 2 game code given. All gone.
Post edited December 27, 2014 by rtcvb32
I also have two codes that will expire soon. I'm hoping there still are people that need them. One for the game(The Witcher 2) and one for the movie(The Gamers). Just ask.
I've got a code for the Witcher 2 as well. Send me a PM if you'd like it.

EDIT: The code has been sent off.
Post edited December 27, 2014 by cdnred
Code still available. Just PM me.
OK, Another question (sorry), once I give the code to a friend, how do they go about redeeming it?
I'm going to have to walk them through it.
Do they add the game to their cart and there will be an opportunity to enter the code there?
How does it work?
Post edited December 22, 2014 by Desjay
I have a Witcher 2 code. Let me know if anyone still needs one.
Desjay: OK, Another question (sorry), once I give the code to a friend, how do they go about redeeming it?
I'm going to have to walk them through it.
Do they add the game to their cart and there will be an opportunity to enter the code there?
How does it work?
Just have them click on the the URL you were given for the code, or alternately, through the REDEEM CODE link on the footer of the site. Looks like: ht tp://gog.com/redeem/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX , where the Xs is the code itself you can paste into the box. When they do that, they will get the confirmation and when it's accepted, it will automatically add the game to their library and send a receipt as if they've purchased it.

Also, I also have a Witcher 2 code to give to someone. But it's been given away so I don't have it anymore and this part is the part where I edit the post to say that.
Post edited December 27, 2014 by Grilledfish
Bumpety bump. There still are many codes for The Witcher 2 offered. They are soon to expire, so grab one if you still don't own this fabulous game!