It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Miaghstir: I don't have much experience in this "finishing" thing.

The ladies must LOVE you... I hear you can get pills to help
Post edited October 18, 2009 by Aliasalpha
CaptainGyro: finished single player Call of Duty 4 today. I played it on recruit though so I don't think that totally counts either. I put the difficulty on recruit because I have so many games in my backlog, and I felt like just quickly blazing through one of them.
Shalgroth: You should have played it on a higher difficulty setting, because even then the game is still ridiculously short. Some really intense fighting though, I loved it to bits.

I didn't mind playing on the easiest level, I'm gonna replay the levels at a harder difficulty later. I still enjoyed playing it, even on easy there's so much intense stuff happening on screen it's fun just to watch. I didn't pay for the game either (it's technically my brothers game but he has barely played it) so the length didn't bother me.
I just wanted to finish something because I always feel guilty buying 360 or pc games when I have a huge backlog that I've barely touched (I hadn't played Co4 since May of 2008). So now I can buy my next game with a slightly clearer conscience whoohoo!
CaptainGyro: I just wanted to finish something because I always feel guilty buying 360 or pc games when I have a huge backlog that I've barely touched (I hadn't played Co4 since May of 2008). So now I can buy my next game with a slightly clearer conscience whoohoo!

That's all fair enough, and hey, getting to finish a game you didn't actually buy? Very economical! ;)
You know, I'm starting to run into more and more people who buy games even though they have a (sometimes) gigantic backlog. I'm one of those people. For shame.
Just finished The Shivah with the bad ending. Might play through it and try for the good ending.
Miaghstir: I don't have much experience in this "finishing" thing.
Aliasalpha: The ladies must LOVE you... I hear you can get pills to help

Alas, I don't have much experience with ladies either.
Over 4 months i have finished only Braid and Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood. This is so depressing :(
Minutes ago, I've just finished Serious Sam : Second Encounter. And it is still as good as when it was released.
Now i'm hesitating between Serious Sam 2 (so i'll have finished the whole series... again !) and Mass Effect (started it, love it)... Hmmm, choices, choices...
spellforce with BOW and SOTP (both campaigns) for the second time
Finished Risen
Amazing game that I recommend to all Gothic 1 and 2 fans :)
warcry: Over 4 months i have finished only Braid and Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood. This is so depressing :(

That reminds me, I need to finish Braid.
Saints Row 2
Just finished Half-Life 2... Sadly, I've "owned" (*mumble*Steam*mumble*) it for a while... Last play through I got about half way, saw something shiny and forgot about it.
Not a bad game, I really enjoyed the original, and this wasn't a disappointment. Which is odd, as I loathed the Ravenholm demo.
And the ending.. Seriously?
Post edited October 21, 2009 by Shalgroth
Shalgroth: And the ending.. Seriously?

There is no ending to HL2... yet.
Navagon: There is no ending to HL2... yet.

Exactly. I don't think there ever will be, if the original and its expansions are anything to go by.
Speaking of expansions, I might go play the episodes...
Shalgroth: Exactly. I don't think there ever will be, if the original and its expansions are anything to go by.
Speaking of expansions, I might go play the episodes...

The Half Life 2 story should end with the 3rd episode as it was always only going to be a trilogy. The episodes are definatly worth playing, I personally found them more fun then the original Half Life 2 and the story was told much better in them.