It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Finished Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP. A pretty cool little adventure, with some nice music. Here's a tip, though: do NOT get the Dark Moon thingy first, or you may have to wait almost 2 real life weeks to get the other one without cheating (I chose to restart the game). If you're playing on a dark moon, just wait until it changes to continue.

Games finished so far:
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, Darwinia, Dark Messiah of Might & Magic, Shadowgrounds, Braid, And Yet it Moves, Modern Warfare 2, Shank, Dead Space, Kane & Lynch 2, Modern Warfare 3, Rogue Trooper, Depths of Peril, Portal 1 and 2, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 1 and 2 (PC versions), LIMBO, Diablo III, Just Cause, Project: Snowblind, Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP.
Post edited July 25, 2012 by Drakhyrr
After my 8 week UFO marathon, I've just done Serious Sam First Encounter in 9 hours.

Nothing like a change of pace....

And sorry guys, but I haven't got a spare Serious sam!
;-}
I finished Saints Row: The Third today,

Added it to my list for 2012:
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/games_finished_in_2012_1/post796
I just finished E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy, remaining loyal to my mentor through the game. The entire game was a real mind**** and I still have not quite decided what to say about it.

Complete list of finished games:
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/games_finished_in_2012_1/post12
07-26-12 Puzzle Agent (Steam)

Games finished in 2012
Metro 2033

**Achtung! Spoilers possible ahead!**

Well I liked this game. More than HL2. I played on hardcore, and had to switch to lower difficulty 2 times, as it was absolutely impossible without it. Bonus for it is that I had no idea that the end of the game was near until I was almost there. Anyway... Does anyone even read this? I might hide code in here next time. :P
Idea behind the game is good, I've been told it follows book quite nicely. I had power outage while I was fighting mutants at some point and it was raining outside, I was close to screaming like a little girl. :P
Now, my beef with it is that I felt that I'm shooting darts most of the time. Well, I switched to military ammo near the end of the game, but only because I ran out of normal one. Only seriously OP opponents are mutated monkeys, and I hated my life so much when I was there. Damage detection is awful at some points. You can't let someone I shot in head with 3+ shells survive 50+% of time. No, I don't care how many helmets does he have. It's a damn bullet FFS.
About ending, well I didn't have option of not blowing them up. Checking checklist I saw I missed only few things, few of them I didn't see, otherwise I'd do it, but one of which was letting Nazis live. Well, not while I'm in charge. I would blow them up either-way for causing me headaches near the end of the game.

Conclusion is: Metro 2034, I'll be waiting for you.
Post edited July 26, 2012 by IronStar
just finished Gundam Federation vs Zeon,
IronStar: ... Does anyone even read this? I might hide code in here next time. :P
I'm waiting :P
IronStar: ... Does anyone even read this? I might hide code in here next time. :P
Licurg: I'm waiting :P
So someone is reading :P
Some of the shorter stuff from the Steam sale:
-Stacking: Really charming puzzle game. The concept draws a bit thin by the end, but it was very fun. Still got to do the DLC.
-The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition: It's Monkey Island, what more do I have to say?
-Fallout New Vegas: Honest Hearts: Though I felt Joshua and Daniel could've used a bit more development, I enjoyed it a lot all the same. Zion was quite fun to explore, and I really liked the ending choice because it boiled down to what you thought was best, not good vs evil.
Mass Effect 3, yesterday. Fifty-eight hours and fifty-one minutes. Excellent game. I even liked the ending, though I suppose I had the slight advantage of getting the game after the Extended Cut DLC was released. But yeah, awesome game.
Finished Superbrothers. Didn't really like it, the story/writing pissed me off, and don't really think it would have been worth playing if it wasn't in a bundle.

Also finally got around to finishing my mshe save file in Persona 3 Portable. Now, I pretty thoroughly dislike P3, think it's the worst SMT game released in the US since Demikids. Story? Pacing? Balance? AI? Artificial difficulty? All terrible. I mostly got P3P for the hat. Though that being said, I think that P3P is the best version of the game. mshe is way way better than mc in pretty much every way, and actually being able to control party members is great since it kills most of the game's fake difficulty (though there's no goddamn excuse for it not to have been included in the first game, let alone waiting until the third revision). And there's no Answer (more like, the Cancer).

so bitter. :/

Dark Lord
Super Robot Wars OG2
Ys 4: Mask of the Sun
Castlevania
Final Fantasy 4 Interlude
Duke Nukem 3d
Jamestown
Blocks That Matter
Final Fantasy 13
Fragile Dreams
Fallout 1
Breath of Death 7
Hyperdimension Neptunia (true ending)
Solatorobo
Tales of Graces f
Sands of Destruction
Batman Arkham City
New Super Mario Brothers Wii
Final Fantasy 3 DS
Alpha Protocol
Final Fantasy 13-2
Rune Factory 3
Pikmin
Dragon Age Origins
Halo 3
Phantasy Star 3
Klonoa: Empire of Dreams
Little Big Planet (PS3)
Ratchet & Clank Future 2: A Crack In Time (Challenge Mode)
Xenoblade
Superbrothers: Sword and Sorcery
Persona 3 Portable (mshe)
mrcrispy83: Finished Superbrothers. Didn't really like it, the story/writing pissed me off, and don't really think it would have been worth playing if it wasn't in a bundle.
Yeah, I kinda know what you mean. The aesthetic is very nice, and it has potential to be a good story, but I find all the meta detached stuff (The psychologist guy, the dialog, etc.) pretty obnoxious.
mrcrispy83: Finished Superbrothers. Didn't really like it, the story/writing pissed me off, and don't really think it would have been worth playing if it wasn't in a bundle.
Gazoinks: Yeah, I kinda know what you mean. The aesthetic is very nice, and it has potential to be a good story, but I find all the meta detached stuff (The psychologist guy, the dialog, etc.) pretty obnoxious.
I didn't have much of a problem with them. The Archetype I kind of ignored, and for the rest of the dialog I imagined something like Samurai Champloo (which is a homage to Hip Hop in feudal Japan).

By the way, finished Garshasp: The Monster Slayer. Unlike what seems to be most people, I had fun with it, probably because I'm not used to this genre. Also bought the PoP Trilogy and Ninja Blade during the sale, and due to the negative opinions, I thought it would be a good idea to begin with this. I believe it has paid off.

Games finished so far:
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, Darwinia, Dark Messiah of Might & Magic, Shadowgrounds, Braid, And Yet it Moves, Modern Warfare 2, Shank, Dead Space, Kane & Lynch 2, Modern Warfare 3, Rogue Trooper, Depths of Peril, Portal 1 and 2, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 1 and 2 (PC versions), LIMBO, Diablo III, Just Cause, Project: Snowblind, Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP, Garshasp: The Monster Slayer.
Post edited July 27, 2012 by Drakhyrr
Master Games Completed in 2012 List (I think this is all of them): Grim Fandango, The Longest Journey, Arcanum, Honest Hearts, Stacking, The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition aaand... I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting something.