It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

On this list i can add...

System shock 2 :D
Aliasalpha: I've done a fair few recently

Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2
Dragon Age
Dragon Age 2
Portal
Portal 2
Operation Flashpoint Red River
Uncharted 2
Just wondering, how's DA2 compared to DAO?

Edit;
Asking this because you've completed both and the mass effect series. Interested to know how they compare.
Post edited May 10, 2011 by wy4786
It wasn't the abysmal failure that some make it out to be; there are some decent plot twists, some credible characters, some good storylines. If you like playing a mage, go on ahead, you could probably solo the whole thing after a little levelling; my dual-wielding rogue felt a bit nerfed, compared to DAO and DAA (or I simply didn't know how to build him), they recycled maps like nobody's business and it's been a while since I've played through a more lifeless environment than Kirkwall.

I've been through Dragon Age 2, Undying (as viscerally scary and attractive as always, minus the final battle), Deus Ex (can't recall a single non-fantasy universe getting me more hooked than this) and Neighbours from Hell 1 and 2 (amusing enough, a pinch of creativity is surely rewarded). Currently playing AC: B and doing my best to obtain a splendid save to import in TW2.
Chiperiu: It wasn't the abysmal failure that some make it out to be; there are some decent plot twists, some credible characters, some good storylines. If you like playing a mage, go on ahead, you could probably solo the whole thing after a little levelling; my dual-wielding rogue felt a bit nerfed, compared to DAO and DAA (or I simply didn't know how to build him), they recycled maps like nobody's business and it's been a while since I've played through a more lifeless environment than Kirkwall.

I've been through Dragon Age 2, Undying (as viscerally scary and attractive as always, minus the final battle), Deus Ex (can't recall a single non-fantasy universe getting me more hooked than this) and Neighbours from Hell 1 and 2 (amusing enough, a pinch of creativity is surely rewarded). Currently playing AC: B and doing my best to obtain a splendid save to import in TW2.
Thanks. yea, I've read about the recycled maps. Not sure if its worth the current price tag though.
wy4786: Thanks. yea, I've read about the recycled maps. Not sure if its worth the current price tag though.
It's already been as low as $20 at certain online retailers and was €25 in the EA Store Easter sale. Make no mistake ignore all the talk of DA2 selling 2 million copies as almost half that figure were pre-orders, DA2 has utterly bombed and has been a failure. Hold out for a $7.50 Steam sale in the Summer.
wy4786: Just wondering, how's DA2 compared to DAO?
Pretty much the same really, high quality game with good story and characters, bloody funny in places and with one particularly dark moment where I was really knocked back on my arse in surprise. I've finished DA1 5 times and DA2 4 times and the major thing they changed was swapping the tedium of press a and wait swordfighting for the tedium of press a to swing swordfighting.

The story is smaller in scope and takes place in one relatively small country and its capital city and to me that makes the game feel more personal especially with it taking place over several years and centering around your family and close allies. Frankly I found it a relief to not have to save the world from another very rare blight with the same character imported from DA1. Were I the preordering sort I'd want to preorder DA3 now
many played,just desperados finished
01/16: Gabriel Knight 2: The Beast Within (PC)
02/16: Sanitarium (PC)
03/15: Give Up Robot 2 (Browser)
03/22: Cardboard Box Assembler (Browser)
04/01: King's Guard (Browser)
04/02: Sarah's Run (Browser)
04/13: Peggle Nights (PC)
04/13: Terra: The Legend of the Geochine (PC)
04/16: Genji: Dawn of the Samurai (PS2)
05/05: Beautiful Escape: Dungeoneer (PC) *NEW*
05/11: Chef Boyardee's... Barkley: Shut Up and Jam Gaiden (PC) *NEW*

These games are both remarkable for very different reasons.

Beautiful Escape: Dungeoneer is absolutely, far and away, the single most psychologically disturbing game I have ever played.

Barkley: Shut Up and Jam Gaiden is absolutely, far and away, the single funniest game I have ever played.

In Beautiful Escape: Dungeoneer you are part of a secret society of sadists that abduct people and bring them into homemade dungeons to videotape the torture and murder of their unwilling victims. They then upload their videos to a website and exchange reviews of one another's snuff films... well they are only snuff if the person accidentally dies though... the ultimate goal for these sadists is not actually to kill their victims, but to break them down physically and emotionally to the point that their lives are forever haunted and destroyed, so that when they survive the dungeon there is still no hope, they live their lives ruined in madness, and only wish they were dead. This is when they have made what the dungeoneers call a "beautiful escape."

If you dare to try it, the game is free here

Now for the funny...

Barkley Shut Up and Jam Gaiden is an RPG in the vain of Final Fantasy VI, but in a crazy world where basketball has been outlawed and it is up to Charles Barkley to bring the world back to the glory days of slams and jams. I really love this game and think more people should play it just to experience the absolute lunacy of it. Not only is the main gag funny, but there is tons of hilarious dialogue with in-jokes about JRPGs and basketball-- two things that don't go together, but lead to comedy magic in this game. Really, if you like RPGs, or basketball, or both, then it's worth your time.

Oh, and did I mention that it's free?
Shadowgrounds.
Really cool game. Too bad no one want's to play co-op with me :(
1. Enslaved: Odyssey to the West- Xbox 360; 1/10/2011 8.5/10
2. God of War- PS3; 2/4/2011 8/10
3. Blue Toad Murder Files Episode 1- PS3; 2/13/2011 6.5/10
4. Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness Episode 1- PS3; 2/22/2011 8.5/10
5. Dash and the Stolen Treasure- PC; 2/26/2011 7.5/10
6. Streets of Rage Remake- PC; 2/27/2011 6/10
7. Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness Episode 2- PS3; 3/1/2011 7/10
8. Fight Night Champion- PS3; 3/7/2011 8/10
9. Shadow Dancer: The Secret of Shinobi- PC; 3/9/2011 8/10
10. Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare- PS3: 3/23/2011 5.5/10
11. Pokemon White (main story)- DS: 3/24/2011 9.5/10
12. Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe (Both Story Modes)- PS3: 4/8/2011 3.5/10
13. Batman Arkham Asylum- PC; 4/20/2011 8/10
14. Mortal Kombat (9)- PS3; 4/26/2011 7/10
15. Wallace & Gromit: Fright of the Bumblebees- Xbox 360; 5/2/2011 8/10
16. Fable II- Xbox 360; 5/10/2011 7.5/10 (beaten it once before... it is an okay game but has some annoyances about it... Such as when you get popular having like a thousand people following you around town & even into your house. I'm a shy person & really don't respond too well to having people watching as I'm making babies with the wife)
17. Sonic Colors- DS: 5/12/2011 8.5/10 (damn good game & probably the best Sonic game since Sonic Adventure 2.... the only problem I had with it was that it was a bit on the short side. It took me maybe 4 hours to complete... secret ending & all)
Post edited May 28, 2011 by Roberttitus
The Ultimate DOOM - 5/12/2011
So far this Year...

-Super Mario Bros III - VC
-Super Mario World - VC
-Super Mario Land II - GB
-Super Mario 64 - VC
-Age of Wonders - PC
-Super Mario Sunshine - GC
-New Super Mario Bros - DS
-Medal of Honor : Allied Assault - PC
-Medal of Honor : Allied Assault : Spearhead - PC
-Super Mario Galaxy - Wii
Post edited May 14, 2011 by apoc17
Finished Runaway : A Twist of Fate yesterday.

I enjoyed the first one but really disliked Runaway 2 (Brian was a complete ass, story was not really interesting....). The third game in the series took some time to really start (I didn't really like the first chapter) but then it was a lot of fun. A really good game !
Just a few minutes ago, I completed Pixel Junk Shooter my brother's PS3. It's probably one of the best PSN titles out there.
So far this Year...

-Super Mario Bros III - VC
-Super Mario World - VC
-Super Mario Land II - GB
-Super Mario 64 - VC
-Age of Wonders - PC
-Super Mario Sunshine - GC
-New Super Mario Bros - DS
-Medal of Honor : Allied Assault - PC
-Medal of Honor : Allied Assault : Spearhead - PC
-Super Mario Galaxy - Wii
-Medal of Honor : Allied Assault : Breakthrought - PC