It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

done (and as I said here before I erased the post I never told anyone here to "fuck off" just trolls in general, mkay, now let's move on now please)
Post edited January 11, 2014 by cannard
cannard: I also posted some trades for the individual trading boards for the games on my Steam wishlist, if you want to go there and take a look. On one such board I offered Zeno Clash (a $9.99 games) for Steamworld Dig (another $9.99) and was willing to throw in a coupon or two in the mix. Someone came in and just said "Stupid trade." Going by his profile, he does a lot of trades and made no such post on anyone else's thread. Why? The fuck was his problem? Naturally I told him to "fuck off" (or, as Steam's filter put it, "<3<3<3<3 off"). So, I've not only yet to make a single trade with anyone, on this board or Steam for all this time, but one of the only responses I did get was from some trolling asshole. Fuuuuuu T_T
The reason he said it was a stupid trade is because Zeno Clash has been in multiple bundles, given away for free on the Dev's website and you can get a pretty big discount coupon for the game so it's not worth that much to many. Also, you could just go to steamtrades.com and get the game for another single bundle key. It tends to take a long time for bundle games to go back up in value in people's minds (And in most people that trade heavily's minds is that bundle games are NEVER worth as much as non-bundle games even if they're tradeable). Hardcore traders (and even quite a few casual traders) consider trades by the lowest sale value and never go higher. So with Zeno Clash having been given away free, in bundles, coupons and steep sale prices it's not going to be tied in their minds.
Post edited January 08, 2014 by Giltonnam
Have:
Darksiders (Steam)
How to Survive (Steam)
Titan Quest Gold (Steam)
Reus (Steam, Humble gift)
Alan Wake Collector's Edition (Steam)
Alan Wake American Nightmare (Steam)
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons (Steam)
Papo & Yo (Steam, Humble gift)
To the Moon (Steam, Humble gift)

Interested in (willing to trade multiple keys):
Offers (not picky)
La Noire (Steam, prefer DLC included but not necessarily)
Original War (GOG)
Smugglers V (GOG)
Arx Fatalis (GOG)
Heroes of Might & Magic 5: Complete (GOG)
Descent 1+2 (GOG)
Two Worlds (GOG)
Resident Evil 6 (Steam)
Resident Evil: Revelations (Steam)
Dungeon of the Endless (Steam)
Post edited January 08, 2014 by undeadcow
cannard: I also posted some trades for the individual trading boards for the games on my Steam wishlist, if you want to go there and take a look. On one such board I offered Zeno Clash (a $9.99 games) for Steamworld Dig (another $9.99) and was willing to throw in a coupon or two in the mix. Someone came in and just said "Stupid trade." Going by his profile, he does a lot of trades and made no such post on anyone else's thread. Why? The fuck was his problem? Naturally I told him to "fuck off" (or, as Steam's filter put it, "<3<3<3<3 off"). So, I've not only yet to make a single trade with anyone, on this board or Steam for all this time, but one of the only responses I did get was from some trolling asshole. Fuuuuuu T_T
Giltonnam: The reason he said it was a stupid trade
Hold on there, cowboy, I'm sorry but your extensive reply, as appreciated as it is, is in vain, because one, he never gave a reason. Maybe that is the reason, but he never came back so nobody can be certain. Maybe he thinks the game sucks. Maybe he didn't like the way the game smelled (maybe he has a kind of synaesthesia where certain combinations of letters elicit certain odors from him). And once again, I do not give a shit if he or anyone else has justifiable reason to think it is not a good deal and has written a 400-page philosophical diegesis with an arc that definitively proves his idea that that particular trade is morally, metaphysically, intellectually and financially "stupid." He still had zero reason to come in to post just to tell me that.

Also a reminder that I have posted that trade in numerous other boards for other games. I basically was going through my wishlist, looking for items equivalent in price and posted a trade there. Some I offered Zeno Clash, some C&C Red Alert 3, some for both, it depends. It is far from the top of my wishlist, it's just the one that got me an unwarranted and unwanted response.
Post edited January 11, 2014 by cannard
low rated
cannard:
Well, it was a shit trade though!
http://www.theandrewblog.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/twlaughing.jpg
Want:

Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons
Darksiders 2 + DLC
Shadow warrior
Amnesia - the dark Decent
possibly the Sims 3

Have:

Nox(GOG)
FEZ(GOG)

Steam:
Darkout
Rogue Legacy
Gone Home
Megabyte Punch(maybe)
Humble Paradox Weekly sale(no BTA)
Two LOTR games from the humble WB bundle...(gotta look up witch)

more coming once I looked up what I got...
Post edited January 09, 2014 by Robette
expired
Post edited January 11, 2014 by DProject
Would anyone be interested in splitting a Starbound 4-pack? Regular price is $15, but if I can get 3 other people, it'll be $11.25 for each person. I'm not looking to get other games in return so anyone interested will need to send money through Paypal.

If interested, send me a pm so we can arrange things.

Update: Room for 2 more.
Post edited January 10, 2014 by Prydeless
Thanks Impaler26!
Post edited January 10, 2014 by ZPavelZ
Post edited January 13, 2014 by Fuin
Fuin: Might anyone be interested in getting me either Gomo or Memoria in exchange of some combination of stuff from my list?
Aah too bad you already have Witcher 1, I'm looking for Memoria for quite some time now.

Anyways anyone wants to trade W1 with any other gog/steam adventure/RPG, feel free to pm me :)
Thank you IAmSinistar. Your kindness is golden. PM inbound =)
Post edited January 10, 2014 by dudetterinazor
Post edited January 13, 2014 by Fuin
cannard: ...And? So what if it was in a bundle? Just about every game out there has been in some bundle or another. And in case you didn't notice, that bundle is no longer being offered. Anyone who would want to buy the game now would have to pay $9.99. Unless you can prove me every single person on Steam owns the game Zeno Clash or bought that bundle then there is nothing valueless about the offer. Either it way it doesn't justify someone coming in to tell me my offer sucks and leaving it at that. If you don't like my trade then, as I said, "fuck off"! Or just don't post.
Well your offer does suck so that would be the justification. But it was definitely unfair for your offer to be singled out, considering the vast majority of the offers in this topic suck.