It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Looking for someone who already own the Chivalry Chest, and can help me get Stronghold HD and Stronghold Crusader HD at $1.49+$2.49.

In return, I can offer a $5 game on GOG. Thanks!
I just repost my offer because there is promo on Steam right now for Saints Row 4 AND Prison Architect. I want Prison Architect (10$) and I have SR4(20$), so you save 10$ if you want SR4!
Just a small bump for the last sale day of my list (with some small additions)
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post8757

From current promos I'm mostly interested in
Dust: An Elysian Tale
Post edited December 29, 2013 by ZPavelZ
I have a copy of Planescape Torment if someone wants to make a reasonable offer.
Trades:

Have (all on gog):
Nexus - The Jupiter Incident
Master of Magic
The Real Texas

Want on gog:
Smugglers V
Papers Please
Sang-Froid
Long Live the Queen

Have traded before with "IamSinistar" and "Impaler26"

oops clicked edit instead of reply to repost
Post edited March 13, 2014 by jamotide
OK last chance at this, so far not a peep from anybody, but I'll say it again and make it simple this time now that we are the very end of all this: I do not want any of the current bundles except for certain individual games in them. The only two right now I want are Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic and Stronghold Crusader HD (not the original Stronghold in case you overlook the title, as I already have that one).

Once again, I still have those Steam items for offer, which include a gifted key for Zeno Clash, a 33% off coupon for Zeno Clash II, two 20% off coupons for Velocity Ultra (a neat little shmup game) and two 10% off coupons for Toki Tori 2+.

Less valuable items I have are two guest passes for Killing Floor (gives you access to the full game for a limited period of time). I also had some tradeable (not marketable) TF2 items but it's telling me I have none in my inventory. This isn't the first glitch I've run into with Steam so I don't know what-the-fuck but whatever. Like I said they weren't actually valuable anyway.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post9357

Still looking for a trade for these - mainly Age of Wonders Shadow Magic and Dust Elysian Tail -- anyone already have the bundles containing these ???
nijuu: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post9357

Still looking for a trade for these - mainly Age of Wonders Shadow Magic and Dust Elysian Tail -- anyone already have the bundles containing these ???
I can get Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic for $2.49. Shoot me a PM if you have something of equal worth (GOG only) for trade.
Have:

Torchlight (GOG)
Fester Mudd: Curse of the Gold (Part 1, Steam)
Oozi: Earth Adventures (Steam)

Want:

Wing Commander: Privateer 1 & 2
Offers

-Willing to potentially trade multiple games for one I want, whether listed or an offer
Post edited December 29, 2013 by Braussie
(Offer good for the next ~EXPIRED~)

I have SIMCITY 2000 SE (GOG) [current price: $2.99]. Willing to trade it for THIEF GOLD (GOG) [current price: $2.49]. Would save you $0.50 on the current sale price. PM me if you wanna do the trade. :)

~~~

SIMCITY 2000 SE is still available to be traded (but not for THIEF GOLD). PM me w/ any offers. Thanks!

GOG WANTS
Aquanox
Aquanox 2
Bioforge
Crusader - No Regret
Gabriel Knight 3
Ground Control
Ground Control 2
Interstate 76 Arsenal
Interstate 82
Little Big Adventure
Magic Carpet 2
Manhole Masterpiece Edition
Myst Masterpiece Edition
Phantasmagoria 2
Populous
Return to Krondor
Soulbringer
Starflight 1+2
Ultima 1+2+3
Ultima 9
Waxworks
Zork Anthology
Post edited December 29, 2013 by tascodlx
nijuu: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post9357

Impaler26: I can get Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic for $2.49. Shoot me a PM if you have something of equal worth (GOG only) for trade.
Thank you for the transaction :)
Impaler26: I can get Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic for $2.49. Shoot me a PM if you have something of equal worth (GOG only) for trade.
nijuu: Thank you for the transaction :)
Thanks for the smooth trade and your generosity! :)

Have fun with the game!
Does someone got a spare copy of Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition (GOG)?
I would be willing to trade Alpha Centauri or Planescape:Torment (both GOG) for it.
Do you want Saints Row 4? Only today you can save 10$ by buying Prison Architect and trading with me! Hurry up and make a trade today! (Actually pretty much now because Prison Architect sale will be available only for next hour).

BTW. Wanna to trade SR4 (NA) for Prison Architect or 5-6 DOTA/TF2 Keys.
Want:

- Indie Royale: The Debut 8 bundle

I am willing to exchange multiple keys.

Have:

- The Geneforge Saga ( Steam Key )
- Men Of War ( Steam Key )
- Men Of War: Red Tide ( Steam Key )
- Necrovision: Lost Company ( Steam Key )
- Zombie Shooter 2 ( Steam Key )
- Dysfunctional Systems: Learning to Manage Chaos ( Desura Key )
- Satazius ( Desura Key )
- Depths of Peril ( Steam Key )
- Cherry Tree High Comedy Club ( Desura Key )
- March of War - $10 In Game Coupon
- Chompy Chomp Chomp ( Desura Key )
- Gemini Rue ( Desura Key )
- Ben There, Dan That! & Time Gentlemen, Please! ( Desura Key )
- eXceed - Gun Bullet Children ( Desura Key )
- Pester ( Desura Key )
- Botanicula MAC ( GamersGate Gift )
- Medal of Honor ( Origin Key )

Free Steam Coupons:

- 10% OFF Toki Tori 2+: Valid until Fri Jul 11 2014

Traded with: Lokuas, SimpleUser, tokisto, summitus, Tarun, ne_zavarj, rpgamer381, samlii, Crsldmc, DarkoD13, adambiser, Qwertyman, Accatone, Tarnicus, Pixelated, undeadcow, Zacron, koima57, johnki, reaver894, JohnWalrus, ggf162

Pm if you're interested.

Thank you for reading! :)
Post edited January 02, 2014 by Suzaku-sama