It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Update

Today it's Brüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüü üüüüüütal Legend!

Traded with: ...

-_-
Post edited December 20, 2013 by cannard
HypersomniacLive: Sad news, the Fallout codes have expired.
Azrael360: Clever move by GOG, that way they avoided people using those free codes for trading or gifting after the promo... (:P)
Yes, the games are going to be removed from the list, so they could want to avoid that someone will redeem them when they will not be purchasable anymore. Codes for games which you can't buy anymore could become high valuable.

Another reason of doing this could be that, in this way, GOG wants to dissuade users who get very big quantities of game codes to give away. They only damage the service, as they overload the servers to get games they will be unable to give away... and we all have seen what happened to the GOG servers during Fallout's frenzy.
Have: Driftmoon Desura key
Want: Any Steam game my girlfriend doesn't own yet (there's like eight games on her account)

edit:: Trade made
Post edited December 20, 2013 by DProject
Azrael360: Clever move by GOG, that way they avoided people using those free codes for trading or gifting after the promo... (:P)
dr.schliemann: Yes, the games are going to be removed from the list, so they could want to avoid that someone will redeem them when they will not be purchasable anymore. Codes for games which you can't buy anymore could become high valuable.

Another reason of doing this could be that, in this way, GOG wants to dissuade users who get very big quantities of game codes to give away. They only damage the service, as they overload the servers to get games they will be unable to give away... and we all have seen what happened to the GOG servers during Fallout's frenzy.
This is the reason, I'm afraid:
https://secure.gog.com/forum/fallout_series/free_fallout_gift_codes_disabled/post1
[Have]
http://www.ign.com/prime/promo/inferno-legend - free exclusive item + bonus:
- Exclusive Item: Arcane Magic Ring
- Skill Enhancement: Magic Enhancement
- Item Description: Increases Magical Damage by %s (according to character level).
- Additional Gift Items: Diamond x150, Gold x 20,000, Power of Faith x200, Power of Lineage x200, Wickedness x100

[Want]
Nothing. Please PM
Want

Steam
Arkham Asylum on sale for 5
I have No mouth and Must Scream

Gog
I have no mouth and must scream

will give a game of about equal price on new years
Spinorial: Snip
Thanks, I missed that thread.
dr.schliemann: Yes, the games are going to be removed from the list, so they could want to avoid that someone will redeem them when they will not be purchasable anymore. Codes for games which you can't buy anymore could become high valuable.

haha there is one guy who nabbed 100 codes i remember....

nijuu: haha there is one guy who nabbed 100 codes i remember....
I have read his post, and I remember of someone (maybe you?) scolding him. :-)
nijuu: haha there is one guy who nabbed 100 codes i remember....
dr.schliemann: I have read his post, and I remember of someone (maybe you?) scolding him. :-)
yep. i ended up wasting 15 myself lol
I am looking to get Advent Rising, Memoria and Smugglers V from current GoG sale

Games for Trade

Steam:

Gifts:
Avernum: Escape from The Pit
Half-Life 2
Natural Selection 2
Terraria

Bundle Keys:
Cities in Motion 2
Gotham City Impostors: Professional Kit
Magicka + 2 DLC (Dungeons and Daemons and Vietnam)
Mirror's Edge
Orcs Must Die! GOTY
Reign: Conflict of Nations
Sanctum: Collection
The Millennium Skins Pack for Batman™: Arkham Origins

Coupons:
March of War $10 ingame coupon

Origin:
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Command & conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Dead Space
Dead Space 3
Medal of Honour
Mirror's Edge
Populous

Desura:

Keys:
Chompy Chomp Chomp
Driftmoon
Livalink
Major Mayhem
Particulars
Shadows on the Vatican I
Splatter
Super Panda Adventures

Gamersgate:
Heroes of a Broken Land (beta)
No Time to Explain

GoG:

Keys:
The Witcher Enhanced Edition

Want:

Steam:
Beat Hazard
Darkout
Frozen Synapse
Killing Floor
Knights of Pen and Paper
Salvation Prophecy
Lunnye Devitsy
MacGuffins Curse
March of the Eagles
Monaco
Sengoku
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion
Sol Survivor
Sugar Cube: Bittersweet Factory
System Shock 2
Titans Attack
Vox
Zack Zero
Zombie Driver HD

Offers
Post edited December 20, 2013 by Giltonnam
HAVE:

-The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut (GOG key)
-Torchlight (GOG key)

WANT:

-To the Moon (GOG key)

I would be willing to trade both The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut and Torchlight in exchange for To the Moon.

To the Moon is currently on sale for $4.99 on GOG (until December 29).

So, even if you don't already have a GOG key for To the Moon, this offer would be a very cheap way for you to get The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut and Torchlight.

Please PM me if you're interested, regardless of your GOG rep. For anyone whose GOG rep is equal to or higher than mine, then as a show of good faith, I would be glad to be the one to send you the Torchlight and Witcher keys first, and then you could send me the key for To the Moon after you have verified the validity of my keys. Thank you.
Post edited June 07, 2014 by IT2013
I have steam keys for Blackguards and Darkout and would like to trade for stuff from current promos like Final Fantasy 8, Castlevania, and other interesting games.
IT2013:
Who is your alt account? Seems kinda odd that you are offering two freebies from GOG over the last few months. Witcher was a freebie thru any purchase. Torchlight was outright free. Both were given a way prior to your join date.
And before you say you just bought them this month for trading purposes...for someone who has fallen on hard times, again it seems kind of odd that you would join this month and almost immediately buy games for trading reasons instead of saving it for a game you wanted to play yourself. And you seem to also know an awful lot about the rep system as well but that could come from reading the forums and paying attention.

Regardless, you can be on the up and up and apologies for insinuating anything but GOG easily falls victim to scammers. Your methods are nothing new and even used by longtime members with high rep. Difference is, your join date and rep number make you stick out whereas the longtime members can hide behind their older join date and higher rep number. If your join date was say March 2011 and your rep was around 550, most here would not think twice about your post but being what it is, it threw up my spidey sense.

Anyways, good luck with whatever your goal is.
Post edited December 20, 2013 by teshra
edit: see this post for my full response: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post9221
Post edited December 27, 2013 by IT2013